Author Topic: Slovakia passes law to BAN ISLAM from being registered as a religion  (Read 987 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://pamelageller.com/2016/12/slovakia-passes-law-ban-islam-registered-religion.html/

More precisely they made it harder for it to register it as a religion...an outright ban would be swell...but this is at least one nation trying to make a sensible decision in the interests of preserving its people, culture, heritage and bona fide religion!

::cool::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

Re: Slovakia passes law to BAN ISLAM from being registered as a religion
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 11:28:06 AM »
Wow ! Somebody with the right idea.  Having read a little about it and just knowing what it demands of followers should classify it in the realm of cults for sure.  Amazing how something so vulgar could be misidentified as a religion.  I say that knowing that it was written to mascarade as a religion.  I have never believed it is a religion.

I just wish we could get that movement started here as well.  Oh! I forgot, that might be a little difficult since over 50% of our country, (which is fighting for it's survival) has already been brainwashed into thinking tyranny is a better way to go.

I have an idea. Since we now have Trump, and at least the takeover has been slowed down, Lets take that 50% who don't like this country or the election results and ship them to the middle east with our well wishes. No better place for them in the world if they like tyranny.

And as an after thought, Make sure our outgoing Pres, HRC, and George Soros are on that boat.