Author Topic: I just know this is going to make your day  (Read 867 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I just know this is going to make your day
« on: December 29, 2016, 09:37:38 AM »
Now, you too, can show the SCoaMF how you feel about his departure. ::laughonfloor::

http://my.democrats.org/page/s/thanks-president-obama

All I could think of at the spur of the moment was "The audacity of narcissism".
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: I just know this is going to make your day
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 10:11:05 AM »
That DID feel good. I sent him the following salutation:

You effing Muslim scum-f**k. 90 effing vacations in 8 years. Your Ghetto-Trash ass isn't worth that much time off due to your no-account, shiftless, prissy whining cowardice.
Obammie-Care STILL is unconstitutional & I pray that your homosexual lifestyle catches up with you very soon & that your asshole falls out from over-abuse.
Your final days were akin to a petulant adolescent, masturbating before the adults arrive. 1.20.17 can't come too soon, asshole.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: I just know this is going to make your day
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 11:04:13 AM »
That DID feel good. I sent him the following salutation:

You effing Muslim scum-f**k. 90 effing vacations in 8 years. Your Ghetto-Trash ass isn't worth that much time off due to your no-account, shiftless, prissy whining cowardice.
Obammie-Care STILL is unconstitutional & I pray that your homosexual lifestyle catches up with you very soon & that your asshole falls out from over-abuse.
Your final days were akin to a petulant adolescent, masturbating before the adults arrive. 1.20.17 can't come too soon, asshole.

Impressive control...I don't know how you are able to temper your justifiable outrage...but you're a more civil human than I!

H/T-WZ
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:19:27 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.