Author Topic: Once again Hollywood leftists rewrite history: Hidden Figures = fake history  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.vdare.com/articles/why-not-a-movie-about-jack-crenshaw-the-white-man-who-actually-did-what-hidden-figures-credits-to-black-women

http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/space-flight-history/richard-crenshaw-space-pioneer-never-heard/

::doublebird::  Hollywood!   ::doublebird::  progressives!   ::doublebird:: hijacking racists!  Leave real history alone!!!

Based on the True Story that we sent a rocket to the moon and hired mathematicians.  What they weren't black females? I am shocked! Shocked! to hear this.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
http://www.vdare.com/articles/why-not-a-movie-about-jack-crenshaw-the-white-man-who-actually-did-what-hidden-figures-credits-to-black-women

http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/space-flight-history/richard-crenshaw-space-pioneer-never-heard/

::doublebird::  Hollywood!   ::doublebird::  progressives!   ::doublebird:: hijacking racists!  Leave real history alone!!!

Based on the True Story that we sent a rocket to the moon and hired mathematicians.  What they weren't black females? I am shocked! Shocked! to hear this.

Humor's the way t'go here.

I have a couple of liberal blacks in my church - I usually simply shake their hands & give 'em a quick greeting when I see them - but i may start digging up forgotten history - 'bout how Beyonce's grandmother (who, btw, was the reason the term "booti-licious" came into vogue) led the fist-ever all-female R&B quartet to the moon...back in '66. Neil Armstrong got all the attention of course...but their moon recordings have recently surfaced in the archives of the Library of Congress & will be remixed by Stevie Wonder sometime this year.

Easy!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Their BS cannot even be reconciled within the construct of their effing BS!  How is it that a bunch of rabidly racist crackers are willing to let an inferior human sub-species do complicated mathematical equations while putting down the impulse to lynch them?  I mean if everything blacks and guilty white-skin loathing liberals are to be believed...there is no way these crackers would have let blacks anywhere near the place!

So, which BS is BS and which BS isn't as full of BS and they are saying it is?!

They are TOTALLY full of BS!!!  ::hysterical::

#WhiteLivesMatter

PS - Here's some real life "hidden figures", they hiding from the law after running away from the white woman they raped and hurled insults at while assaulting her..

Why the hate?  Why the rape and violence?  Whitey give black gals important jobs that never existed and throw it up on celluloid and this is the thanks our women get?

::whatgives::

#Pack-a-Piece-fer-Chrissake!!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:27:35 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
I'm pretty good at making stuff up on the fly & speaking so congruently that it'll sound plausible the first time around. And that (making sh*t up) is how I'm moving forward - totally combating insanity with more insanity.

Them: Did you hear Meryl Streep's award speech?
Me: Yes, I read about it - but the part about her masturbating with a black dildo, backstage, and moaning out Obama's name was totally repugnant.

Them: did you hear about John McCain?
Me: Which one? You know he was brutally tortured to give them time to recruit a look-alike - & it's the imposter who's been serving in Congress all these years! I was astounded when the news broke!!

Them: Did you hear the news about Michelle Obama?
Me: I did - but that article in the Journal of Advanced Science about Charles Darwin's prediction of an advanced primate in the Oval Office in the early 2000's was...well in a word...'chilling'!  :o
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 01:35:05 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.