Author Topic: Trump offers NSA job to Vice Admiral Robert Harward, SEAL class 128  (Read 791 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-15/trump-offers-national-security-advisor-job-robert-harward-reuters

Nice, not sure even shadow-dwelling intel stooges for the Deep State progs or anybody on B Hussein's payroll is stupid enough to mess with a SEAL!

But hey, if they do...disappearing a-holes is good entertainment as well as good policy!   ::whoohoo::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Trump offers NSA job to Vice Admiral Robert Harward, SEAL class 128
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 07:30:09 AM »

Nice, not sure even shadow-dwelling intel stooges for the Deep State progs or anybody on B Hussein's payroll is stupid enough to mess with a SEAL!

But hey, if they do...disappearing a-holes is good entertainment as well as good policy!   ::whoohoo::

Funny you mention that. I just finished a book by Matt Flynn. The character's name is Mitch Rapp. All 'round CIA badass who has a bunch of exSEAL buddies. The things they pull off...well, let's just say it's fiction.

There's a whole series of books on this Rapp dude. They came highly recommended, but I think one's my limit. I'm just not much on one man army stories any more.

But back on topic, this looks to be an awesome pick. ::thumbsup::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 07:50:09 AM »

Funny you mention that. I just finished a book by Matt Flynn. The character's name is Mitch Rapp. All 'round CIA badass who has a bunch of exSEAL buddies. The things they pull off...well, let's just say it's fiction.

There's a whole series of books on this Rapp dude. They came highly recommended, but I think one's my limit. I'm just not much on one man army stories any more.

But back on topic, this looks to be an awesome pick. ::thumbsup::

Correction - Vince Flynn, St Paul native, damn good guy, died of cancer couple years ago...and yes I have the whole Rapp series.

I think it was the History Channel last night, had a two-part series on SEAL history, Harward was on in Part Two, was a Captain in 2000's running Op's in Afghanistan.  Solid guy.  PS-If you watch it, take Pt-II with grain of salt...idiots show that SCoaMF way too much!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 07:34:15 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-16/robert-harward-said-reject-trumps-offer-become-national-security-advisor

Disappointing news.  I am not sure why, if true, Harward wasn't allowed to have his own people for his senior team...the only answer that makes sense is also disappointing...Trump figures the statist infiltration of the IC is so pervasive he isn't even sure about those he is asking to come in...

::facepalm::

Latter Day America...what a fricken mess...