Author Topic: Obama Shadow Government and D-MC Operatives Targeting Sessions  (Read 4446 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama Shadow Government and D-MC Operatives Targeting Sessions
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2017, 08:00:13 AM »
OK, starting to get more than just pissed off now!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/fbi-director-asked-doj-publicly-reject-trump-wiretapping-claims

Enough of the DC Shuffle shyt!!!

FBI Direcctor Comey is answerable to AG Sessions...Sessions might have foolishly recused himself from everything pertaining to this sorry ass story, but that is done...time for Trump to order his Acting Deputy AG Dana Boente to order Comey to release a copy of the FISA documents authorizing the October spying on Trump Tower.  Yeah he's a Holder pick and yeah it is probably why the effing Senate hasn't confirmed his permanent replacement Rod Rosenstein yet, but if Boente refuses he should be immediately canned, then Trump can demand McConnell get off his fat lazy ass and get Rosenstein confirmed!  And if Comey refuses, he can get canned.  (The AAG is also an Obama holdover...more deadheads to purge!)  Also, in the FBI all domestic surveillance must go through the National Security Branch's Counter-Intelligence Division (CD).  The CD is lead by Assistant Director Bill Priestap and he's been in that role since December 2015.  He reports to Executive Assistant Director Carl Ghattas who heads the FBI's NSB, and he has been there since April 2016. 

If Comey, Boente...anybody refuses to provide legal proof of surveillance they should be canned, and Congress should subpoena Priestap and Ghattas right effing NOW!!!

Now, damnit!!!   ::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2017, 08:05:22 AM »
Schumer is basically admitting it's probably true, but spinning it to say Trump is guilty of something.  If it wasn't true, Schumer would have never thrown that out there.

::popcorn::

I liked how one of the alphabet channels posted a hit piece pondering if Øbongo has sufficient grounds to sue for libel. No discussion of the propriety of wiretapping - only of accusing.

Of course Trump gave them this opportunity by utilizing twitter to make the accusation instead of a more formal method.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2017, 08:34:14 AM »
Schumer is basically admitting it's probably true, but spinning it to say Trump is guilty of something.  If it wasn't true, Schumer would have never thrown that out there.

::popcorn::

I liked how one of the alphabet channels posted a hit piece pondering if Øbongo has sufficient grounds to sue for libel. No discussion of the propriety of wiretapping - only of accusing.

Of course Trump gave them this opportunity by utilizing twitter to make the accusation instead of a more formal method.

Let Obongo sue Trump.  Then Trump's lawyers will get access to a whole world of information via discovery.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2017, 12:49:19 PM »
The good, the bad and the ugly...

First, the good -

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/322422-house-intel-chief-russia-probe-will-investigate-potential-surveillance-of

The bad -

http://www.weaselzippers.us/327837-soros-tied-obama-lawyers-form-group-to-battle-trump/

::facepalm::

Is it to much to ask for somebody to put this terrorist bagman through an industrial strength chipper?!?!?!   ::outrage::

The ugly -

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/05/senate-dem-will-try-to-block-confirmation-of-jeff-sessions-deputy/

See?  I was right, they are pinning their best hope of survival on Trumps destruction and this is the vehicle they most lust after!

Bleep 'em all!

Obama and the Dem's, the media, the Deep Staters infiltrating all levels of government, the butthurt snowflakes...they all own this abuse of power!!!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/328120-wikileaks-obama-has-history-of-spying-on-friends-and-rivals-heres-our-proof/

This should only end one way, and one way only - with REAL JUSTICE!!!

No Justice, No Peace!

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:54:45 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2017, 07:52:25 AM »
I think ObamaGate is about to go into hyperspace!

The ever reliable Judicial Watch weighs in.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/328178-cia-doj-sued-over-leaks-of-classified-info-on-michael-flynn/

Good, but as we all know it will be some time before the truth comes out via this avenue, still, a worthy effort.

This is a good read, and correct.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266022/obamagate-exposing-obama-deep-state-daniel-greenfield

Obama is waging war not just against President Trump and his administration, he is wages war on the American people, against the Constitution and the principles of the Declaration!

Poop to that!

And now, get a load of these ominous warnings!!!

...and...

Secret Service Agent: Obamagate Will Blow Open This Week…

Bongino was a Secret Service agent who worked with Obama.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/328222-secret-service-agent-obamagate-will-blow-open-this-week/

Oh man, don't toy with me dude...seriously, better be some fat bloody meat on this bone or I'm gonna go Godzilla on somebody!!!

Oh Lord, give us this day...real Justice!  Amen!   ::praying::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2017, 10:30:27 AM »
Dan Bongino subs for Mark Levin when he's out; I have listened to him many times and he can be a hoot.  But I wouldn't mess with him.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2017, 10:58:29 AM »
Dan Bongino subs for Mark Levin when he's out; I have listened to him many times and he can be a hoot.  But I wouldn't mess with him.

I'm going to have to listen to Levin more. The problem is his time slot (6 pm). By that time the radio is off of talking and the juke box is going along with adult beverages while I work on my projects. Or the radio is off while I enjoy family time.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2017, 02:44:04 PM »

I'm going to have to listen to Levin more. The problem is his time slot (6 pm). By that time the radio is off of talking and the juke box is going along with adult beverages while I work on my projects. Or the radio is off while I enjoy family time.

Levin's webpage offers free replay of his show every evening.  And free podcasts.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2017, 05:57:26 PM »
It's telling how the left thinks Trump is paranoid.    But the reality is that Obama was the one that is paranoid.   And spent million of tax dollars spying on a lot of people.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2017, 08:09:53 AM »
It's telling how the left thinks Trump is paranoid.    But the reality is that Obama was the one that is paranoid.   And spent million of tax dollars spying on a lot of people.

Word.

Check this out -

"I think the president is absolutely right. His phone calls, everything he did electronically, was being monitored," Bill Binney, a 36-year veteran of the National Security Agency who resigned in protest from the organization in 2001, told Fox Business on Monday.

Everyone's conversations are being monitored and stored, Binney said.

Binney also told Sean Hannity's radio show earlier Monday, "I think the FISA court's basically totally irrelevant." The judges on the FISA court are "not even concerned, nor are they involved in any way with the Executive Order 12333 collection," Binney said during the radio interview. "That's all done outside of the courts. And outside of the Congress."

Binney also told Fox the laws that fall under the FISA court's jurisdiction are "simply out there for show" and "trying to show that the government is following the law, and being looked at and overseen by the Senate and House intelligence committees and the courts."

"That's not the main collection program for NSA," Binney said.

What Binney did not delve into, however, was if Obama directed surveillance on Trump for political purposes during the campaign, a core accusation of Trump's. But Binney did say events such as publication of details of private calls between President Trump and the Australian prime minister, as well as with the Mexican president, are evidence the intelligence community is playing hardball with the White House.

"I think that's what happened here," Binney told Fox. "The evidence of the conversation of the president of the U.S., President Trump, and the [prime minister] of Australia and the president of Mexico. Releasing those conversations. Those are conversations that are picked up by the FAIRVIEW program, primarily, by NSA."

Since Binney designed the NSA's electronic surveillance system, he would know.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/former-nsa-whistleblower-trump-absolutely-right-everything-was-being-monitored

And the NSA has become the CIA's bitch.  Apparently the entire post-9/11 reorg was to make it appear all agencies were answering to one, when all it did was to create a figurehead to be ignored.

And this, from the petulant little narcissist who is the figurehead of the Shadow Government...

(Obama is) "livid over the accusation that he bugged the Republican campaign offices"...

Heh!  Too effing bad, all he can do is deny and spout gibberish...what can he say?  Yes, he did it or no it wasn't him, it was Deep State operatives beyond his control?  Either one of those would hang him or start a civil war!

Welcome to latter-day America.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 08:14:23 AM by Libertas »

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2017, 02:04:30 PM »
People have no idea how easy it is to listen in on a phone call.    My dad is a retired phone company central office switching tech.    It's as easy as sitting down at a computer in the office and pulling up an account.   Even before computers were everywhere it wasn't very hard,  just take a test set,  pick out the right wire and plug in.   You don't even have to break in the persons house,  just sit at a desk at the phone company.   Even a hung up phone can be used for a listening device. 

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2017, 02:23:56 PM »
You don't even have to break in the persons house,  just sit at a desk at the phone company.   Even a hung up phone can be used for a listening device. 

Yep.  That's a big part of the latest Wikileaks dump -- the degree to which they can spy on anyone anywhere.  This has actually been known for quite a while by people like Alex Jones, but people always dismissed him.

They can use your phone, either a landline or a mobile, as a listening device even if it is in the receiver or seemingly powered off.  Smart appliances, obviously.  But even dumb appliances are functioning as listening devices.  They don't need an Internet connection or radio signal to communicate back to the eavesdropper.  They can use the power lines to transfer data, quite effectively too.  Everyone has seen those devices you can get to use your home's electrical wiring as a local data network, it's the same concept just literally across the entire planet.

None of this is new either.  They've been doing this sort of thing since the mid 90s at the latest.  Literally every electronic utterance you have ever made is stored somewhere.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2017, 06:39:00 AM »
You don't even have to break in the persons house,  just sit at a desk at the phone company.   Even a hung up phone can be used for a listening device. 

Yep.  That's a big part of the latest Wikileaks dump -- the degree to which they can spy on anyone anywhere.  This has actually been known for quite a while by people like Alex Jones, but people always dismissed him.

They can use your phone, either a landline or a mobile, as a listening device even if it is in the receiver or seemingly powered off.  Smart appliances, obviously.  But even dumb appliances are functioning as listening devices.  They don't need an Internet connection or radio signal to communicate back to the eavesdropper.  They can use the power lines to transfer data, quite effectively too.  Everyone has seen those devices you can get to use your home's electrical wiring as a local data network, it's the same concept just literally across the entire planet.

None of this is new either.  They've been doing this sort of thing since the mid 90s at the latest.  Literally every electronic utterance you have ever made is stored somewhere.

When I was sailing the Seven Seas many fathoms ago...the ships used the internal power grid to transmit the ships radio broadcast, the channel didn't matter as long as it was a dead zone on the dial, which being well out in blue water was no problem as the whole dial was dead, you merely had to be plugged into the ships power supply.  That way it stays in the ship and isn't broadcast through the air.

As for air...I haven't done it in a long while, but I have an older Radio Shack scanner with all the freq's - police, fire, FAA and a ton of UHF and VHF...and since most people have cordless phones...there were times I'd pick up conversations between a married fella and his married mistress bemoaning the fact that their spouses are on to them and the stupid schemes they concoct etc...idiots not knowing anybody with a similar simple device got all their dirty laundry...if one was inclined to extortion...lucky for them I was inclined only to sip some hooch and giggle at their stupidity.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2017, 07:49:14 AM »
Hilarious, that's what it is, watching the Old Gray Hag trip all over her self!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-08/ny-times-explains-why-there-so-much-confusion-about-its-trump-wiretapping-story

But Obama didn't know...

Uh huh...

And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he hops!

But Obama knew, by dropping the leash on January 3rd he knew the IC would be charging ahead with surveillance free of pesky approvals...and he made sure the crumbs leading to Trump would be followed.

So, stick that "didn't know BS"...after all it really doesn't matter if Obama ordered the spooks to do it or if the spooks made him give them carte blanc authority...the chicken/egg crap is a pointless exercise of D-MC mental masterbation meant to keep the sheeple confused and repeatedly beaten down with the never-ending "Trump is bad!" meme until the bullying works.

And judging from the limited revulsion response of the people to unrestricted spying on all Americans the Deep State and their minions in the D-MC may have pulled off the trick only the Devil himself pulled off - convincing people he didn't exist.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 11:59:56 AM »
FBI is still coming up with bupkis...

http://circa.com/politics/fbi-probe-of-donald-trump-and-russia-during-election-yielded-no-evidence-of-crimes

...maybe after Obama meets Comey on a tarmac somewhere that will change again...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2017, 08:25:37 AM »
Meanwhile...something escaped from the D-MC memory-hole...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/329362-breaking-ex-dem-rep-drops-bombshell-says-obama-wiretapped-him/

...gonna need a bigger broom, eh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2017, 11:32:17 AM »
Time to arrest this POS!

According to three intelligence sources who spoke with Judge Napolitano, this is exactly what President Obama did to then-candidate Donald Trump.

Steve Watson explains:

Three separate intelligence sources believe that former President Obama veered ‘outside the chain of command’ and employed British surveillance agents to conduct surveillance on Donald Trump’s team prior to the election, according to a legal analyst.

Judge Andrew Napolitano revealed on ‘Fox & Friends’ this morning that the sources spilled the details to him as the controversial case continues to dominate headlines.

“Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command,” Napolitano said. “He didn’t use the NSA, he didn’t use the CIA, he didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use the Department of Justice.”

“He used GCHQ.” Napolitano explained.

“What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database.” The Judge explained.

Napolitano noted that this was done to secure plausible deniability. In other words, even if the Obama administration did spy on Trump, there may never be a way to prove it.

“So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this. ”Napolitano added.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-15/intelligence-sources-reveal-obama-used-british-agents-trump-wire-tap-surveillance

All I want to know is:

1) What did PM May know about this?  If nothing then her IC is a rogue element too, if yes but not until after it happened...the previous comment still applies but she will be judged on what she does about it...if she knew before the fact and did nothing to stop it then she is part of the problem, and if she denies it up and down without providing evidence to the contrary she is seriously still part of the porblem.

2) When do the trials against Obama et al effing start?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2017, 07:42:26 AM »
This sure is a lot of excrement gathered in one location...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4416814/Barack-Michelle-Obama-pose-superyacht-Tahiti.html

...y'all get one guess what my thought was...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2017, 05:43:30 PM »
Still trying to maintain the largest carbon footprint on earth.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2017, 06:36:06 AM »
That wasn't my thought...but...yeah...they are.