Author Topic: Border Union: Obama Policies Cause Of 14-Year-Old’s Rape In School  (Read 1381 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weaselzippers.us/330743-border-union-obama-policies-cause-of-14-year-olds-rape-in-school/

Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, cited the former administration’s “catch and release” program for letting the two illegals charged in the rape into the United States.

In Senate testimony, he said, “Had we done our job that 14-year-old girl would never have been raped. Period. That’s all there is to it.”

Yup.  But for Progs, there is no limit to how many little girls or boys or adults are raped, beaten or killed...if the free flow of illegals is allowed to continue...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Border Union: Obama Policies Cause Of 14-Year-Old’s Rape In School
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 06:49:52 AM »
Wow, that traitor is either brave to tout his treason so loudly and openly for all too see...or the dumbest traitor ever!

I would urge him to FOAD before the angry mob shows up and takes care of business.

Lawlessness is legal and the law is illegal...this scumbag has it all backasswards!

If I were ICE, I would show up in force!  How ya like me now, traitor?!   :D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Border Union: Obama Policies Cause Of 14-Year-Old’s Rape In School
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 08:05:45 AM »
Another winner a proud Prog can champion...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/330917-ms-13-gang-member-deported-4x-accused-of-sexual-abuse-of-2-yr-old-2-stabbings-in-ny/

...should be executed, and then his remains stuffed into a plastic garbage bag and returned to the sh*thole he crawled out of!