Author Topic: Do you suffer from Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)?  (Read 3785 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Do you suffer from Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)?
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2016, 07:23:31 AM »
"Old Joe" - wow, was he a glutton for punishment!

I recall giving him his wish, often.  I believe I referred to this one as Old Jaundice.  Yeah, he was speshul.   ::hysterical::

And he could have had hepatitis for all I know...probably from sharing needles...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2016, 07:36:59 AM »
Know what it's called if you suffer from Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD) and you think you have gotten over it, then all of a sudden you have a re-occurrence?

That's right.

RE-TARD.

Well...by that definition...I think what is posted below is evidence of a Super Re-Tard!

Speaking of: How did you feel about the outcome of the election?
It felt like someone died. It felt like a ­combination of the heartbreak and betrayal you feel when someone you love more than anything leaves you, and also a death. I feel that way every morning; I wake up and say, “Oh, wait, Donald Trump is still the president,” and it wasn’t a bad dream that I had. It feels like women betrayed us. The percentage of women who voted for Trump was insanely high.

Were you surprised?
Of course. I was devastated, surprised, in shock. I haven’t really had a good night’s sleep since he has been elected. We’re f—ed.

-The aging Venereal Girl.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/women-in-music/7597392/madonna-billboard-woman-of-the-year-interview

Heh, I cannot witness such lamentations and not smile and chuckle!  The discomfort of such ilk is just too entertaining! 

No doubt more will be coming.

ETA - Damn, that didn't take long!

Common Tard's are so despondent...dating and procreating are being ruled out!

http://iotwreport.com/the-most-unintentional-hilarious-drivel-ever-written-by-any-person-ever/

Read it, it's high-larious!  And not dating or breeding?  Win-Win-Win!!!   ::whoohoo::

::hysterical::
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 07:47:36 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2016, 07:59:02 AM »
  April took ass whipping after ass whipping IIRC Roy Rogers took a special job on her.   ::bows::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2016, 08:24:15 AM »
April is probably on the faculty of one of these indoctrination centers saturated with snowflakes still butthurt and distraught over the election...re-tard's deserve each other!

::mooning::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2016, 08:14:46 PM »

http://iotwreport.com/the-most-unintentional-hilarious-drivel-ever-written-by-any-person-ever/

Poor Julia wanted to have the government be her husband , and just found out her husband will be Donald Trump.

From the comments:

1:07 PM MST
Haha, I love this section: "My ability to multitask and keep everyone’s schedules on track would sit next to his ability to fix cars, cook or read books in silly voices. Then we’d feast."
Great, so this woman can order a man around like he's on the clock and "multitask", which is code for "I can nag and scold at the same time", while she expects her man to be a mechanic and a chef, and probably most of the other useful traits a household can have too! Fantastic. Lady, there's this thing called a calendar that, surprisingly, men are perfectly capable of using, and using well. As for multitasking, doesn't your "perfect man" already have that covered if his left hand is wrenching bolts off a fan shroud to remove a cracked radiator while his right hand is stirring a pot of lobster bisque? Why then, does the man need YOU, not to mention your spawn and your spastic "companion animal". My God, get real with yourself and stop spreading fear to your daughter like you do!

truthlemonade
4:14 PM MST
Yeah, I noticed that too. That "potluck" analogy seemed really one-sided to her benefit. Her "multi-tasking and schedule making" seems to primarily benefit her and her children, as does his car fixing, cooking, and entertaining. 

If that is a "potluck," it seems that he brought the main course, and she brought a bottle of pepsi.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2016, 09:06:14 PM »
““I cried for three days,” the Atlanta native, 45, recalls. “I felt like it was the worst thing, politically, that ever happened in my lifetime. It was catastrophic.” By Friday she noticed grays growing in, so she put on her big-girl panties and dragged herself to the drugstore. “Literally without thinking, I grabbed the Natural Black box by Garnier,” she says. “I was like, f** it! The election deadened my soul. I think I wanted to do something defiant to feel stronger.”....

Usually stuff like this is planned for weeks and put on the books after several consultations, but this was very spontaneous,” Butler says. “It was like a mass declaration of independence.” Clients, especially those over 40, expressed a feeling of loss and uncertainty, says Butler. “Maybe this is some kind of compensation for not getting what we wanted in the election. By changing our hair, we can control the outcome.”....

You have to live here to understand that we are immersed in politics every day,” the mother of two explains. “For many of us, with this election, it’s like your boyfriend dumped you in a really shocking way with no explanation and then moved in next door.” She is resigned to fighting against what she sees as a mandate for sexism through her own style choices. “Now, I feel like my hair says you can’t bring me down. This misogyny will not persevere. The bumper sticker for me is, ‘I am woman, hear me roar.’”

Yes, your Daddy government dumped you,  change your hair and take control of your life back.  The Julia phenomenon is never ending. I am a feminist, hear me ...and you will never take me or my opinions seriously again.

“One of my clients said, ‘Think of Melania Trump and go in the opposite direction,’” she says. “She said, ‘I don’t want to be that person people see as sexual, I want to be seen as strong.’” Another professional woman cut her hair into a flattop. One client got rid of the blonde highlights she maintained forever, “because she said she never wants to be seen as cheap. I don’t know where that idea came from, but maybe that’s what she’s hearing.” A move away from the look of political parrot Kellyanne Conway, perhaps. In the comfort of Moore’s salon chair, D.C. women are expressing their anger and frustration, and taking a stand with their hair: Many have gone dark and lopped off length. “I don’t know if it’s that their right to choose could be in jeopardy, or that the glass ceiling is still there, but [since the election], I’m seeing more professional women, from all walks of life, changing the way they look.

I'll show you world! I will make myself ugly and deny you the change to look upon my true beauty!

Anyone here change their hairstyle after Obama to cope? No?  Thought not.

from the comments

stupidmodel
11 hours ago

My daughter and I headed for the salon the day after Thanksgiving and had it all chopped off. I predicted this trend as soon as I saw all those Trump women, both on the podium surrounding him and behind him in the audience. Suddenly long hair was a sexist symbol again, and, like in the seventies and eighties, short hair is the symbol of autonomy over our bodies and looks. My twenty year old daughter had this reaction instinctively, I've been there before and I feel more like myself now, short and brunette, than with long blond hair. Fashion too will change over the next few months and magazines will start featuring models with short hair. For other women here to judge this as superficial is awkward because it is a protest cut, how else can we outwardly show the world that we do not identify with Trump? A tee? A hat? A bumpersticker? This works for me because it IS me... and yes I march too, and write and speak out in every way possible.

Yes, Short hair is now the new Star upon Thar! No one would be seen with Long air anymore. Its so uncouth!
More virtue signaling form the people with no virtue.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 09:23:51 PM by Weisshaupt »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2016, 09:35:57 PM »
Idiots.  Cutting off their hair in protest -- equivalent to castrating themselves.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2016, 09:39:54 PM »
  They can shave their collective asses and it isn't changing a thing but razor burn and stubble itch.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2016, 10:20:23 PM »
Idiots.  Cutting off their hair in protest -- equivalent to castrating themselves.

You mean like this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4005992/That-ll-Frustrated-husband-chops-genitals-knife-wife-hadn-t-sex-DECADE.html

Seriously, one of the comments was about how Trump was going to start some new massive regime of mandating women adhere to masculine beauty preferences.  I can guarantee every movie star and fashion magazine will be sporting short, ugly butch cuts for the next 4 years because... Trump is in charge of hair length and will send stromtroopers out if you aren't pretty enough.

They are beyond delusional

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2016, 01:38:28 AM »
In their world, they & 10-12 people they either know or are friends of acquaintances perform "X" (and maybe 2 folks overseas who feign solidarity out of abject boredom) - and they collectively think they're shaping history & are trendsetters. And, within 2 years, 3-5 of that group are dead from AIDS or drug overdoses.

#ItsaSmallWorldAfterAll
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2016, 06:59:05 AM »
This is what happens when progressive dogma is hammered into people from birth...it locks in ignorance, laziness and obliterates any normal innate human characteristics of common sense and survival...you get these completely domesticated useless humans in form only...it is not surprising to me in the least they want to go mutilate themselves...it will save them from that extra step of sniffing asses to recognize each other, though some will still do that out of habit...

::vafancoul::

Go ahead...see if I care.

Plus, if mommy and daddy get tired of having this ilk slink around the home...wtf they gonna do?  Where can you look the total freak and get any work?  Starbucks?

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 07:47:26 AM »
Progtards in academia having a hard time coping...certainly they've never excelled at thinking, so combining all of their poor life management skills and adding butthurt to it is causing them to parrot the little demon voices in their head out into the open...

A conservative student at Orange Coast College (OCC) in Costa Mesa, California, caught his professor calling all Trump supporters “terrorists.”

The video of the professor’s rant was sent to OCC College Republicans President Joshua Martinez, who posted the video below to Facebook. The professor is Olga Perez Stable Cox who teaches Human Sexuality at OCC.

The video begins with the professor saying “…and a Vice President (Mike Pence) who is one of the anti-gay humans in this country.”

“We are in for a difficult time,” the professor continues. “But again, I think we can get past that.”

That’s when her rant starts to go off the rails.

“We have been assaulted. It’s an act of terrorism.”

Yes, a college professor just said that electing Donald Trump was an act of terrorism.

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/12/06/professor-calls-trumps-election-act-terrorism-video/

It's Pat, Latina style!

Pushing this moron over the edge should be really easy...I should seriously consider enrolling in some of these courses just to mess with this ilk and the little snowflakes blowing around them!
 ::evilbat::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2017, 09:18:56 AM »
Heh, TARDist's Anti-Trump stances sinking Starbucks deeper into the pooper!

http://www.businessinsider.com/starbucks-traffic-declines-in-february-2017-3

::smallestviolin::

Ha haaa!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2017, 09:44:29 AM »
The chart tells the tale...

Do you suppose Schultzie is telling himself, "They'll be back..."?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2017, 11:34:14 AM »
The chart tells the tale...

Do you suppose Schultzie is telling himself, "They'll be back..."?

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2017, 08:17:18 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/330206-starbucks-ceo-to-step-down-after-his-anti-trump-vow-to-hire-10000-refugees-backfires/

Yeah...that's a shame...

/

Still, I would go anywhere but one of these...they'll just find another demonazi to take the job...maybe they'll be quieter about being a demonazi...but I don't care either way...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2017, 08:04:04 AM »
Anti Fa Chew Toy!

Good Doggie!!!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2017, 08:19:56 AM »
Chelsea (Hubble) Clinton's TARD moment...the comments that follow are hilarious...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/331281-chelsea-gets-triggered-by-maga-hat-on-abraham-lincoln/

USMC26 - "Lincoln just got off his unicorn and just when the Bosnian sniper fire started, he put the hat on."  FTW!   ::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2017, 08:30:28 AM »
Something that might be nice to paste to a counter-protester sign if going out to taunt TARD's...

H/T-WRSA