Author Topic: SJW Climate Cultists  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
SJW Climate Cultists
« on: April 24, 2017, 08:15:25 AM »

http://www.weaselzippers.us/335609-social-justice-warrior-participates-in-march-for-science/

::hysterical::

Top 5 things a SJW Climate Cultist denies:

1)  Common Sense, reason, logic...anything resembling an intelligent sentient thought process.
2)  Real science that employs the "scientific method" inherent in "real" science.
3)  A color/sex blind society.
4)  People, because if their BS was carried to the logical end...there wouldn't be any.
5)  God, morals, Founding Principles...all that traditional stuff that eff's up a morons existence.

Eff 'em any way...too stupid to live.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: SJW Climate Cultists
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 09:59:54 AM »

1)  Common Sense, reason, logic...anything resembling an intelligent sentient thought process.
2)  Real science that employs the "scientific method" inherent in "real" science.
4)  People, because if their BS was carried to the logical end...there wouldn't be any.
5)  God, morals, Founding Principles...all that traditional stuff that eff's up a morons existence.

I always love adding this to an online conversation with a fag-banger.

6) The sky-high suicide rates for homosexuals.

They ALWAYS retort that it's the "hate" that makes 'em off themselves - but I then point out the flaw in their logic: if hate was responsible, politicians would be jumping off buildings daily - seeing how they're  universally loathed.

No,  it's the cognitive dissonance & the realization that you're really...REALLY effed up (really!!)!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 11:17:41 AM »

I always love adding this to an online conversation with a fag-banger.

6) The sky-high suicide rates for homosexuals.

They ALWAYS retort that it's the "hate" that makes 'em off themselves - but I then point out the flaw in their logic: if hate was responsible, politicians would be jumping off buildings daily - seeing how they're  universally loathed.

No,  it's the cognitive dissonance & the realization that you're really...REALLY effed up (really!!)!

Heh!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 03:21:45 PM »
Cubist's weigh in...

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/the-popular-front-at-the-barricades-for-science-t19413.html

::thumbsup::

When she's dancing next to me (blinding me with science, science)
I can hear machinery

I don't believe it, there she goes again
She's tidied up and I can't find anything
All my tubes and wires and careful notes
And antiquated notions

"Antiquated notions"....like the earth merely has long term weather patterns & that man has noting to do with the climate, which was ALSO designed by God who took his human creation into account when designing the planet....

...but God, Jesus Christ & the Bible are more "antiquated notions".

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 06:52:58 AM »
Cubist's weigh in...

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/the-popular-front-at-the-barricades-for-science-t19413.html

::thumbsup::

When she's dancing next to me (blinding me with science, science)
I can hear machinery

I don't believe it, there she goes again
She's tidied up and I can't find anything
All my tubes and wires and careful notes
And antiquated notions

"Antiquated notions"....like the earth merely has long term weather patterns & that man has noting to do with the climate, which was ALSO designed by God who took his human creation into account when designing the planet....

...but God, Jesus Christ & the Bible are more "antiquated notions".

I also like how, in recorded history...or the geologic record before the internal combustion engine or coal fuel existed...how warm periods are explained let alone attributed to mankind...

Cultists don't need facts...they just emote their way through life...

It's no wonder normal people view them as back-births...they persist in going through life ass-first!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 07:11:15 AM »

It's no wonder normal people view them as back-births...they persist in going through life ass-first!

I have no problem with conflicting points of view...to the point of rigorous debate; but the shyte they're pulling, violence, riots, bodily injury to others & enforcing their dysfunction via new legislation means that, sometime soon, we're gonna' have to start snuffing the un-loyal, treasonous opposition.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 07:20:35 AM »

I have no problem with conflicting points of view...to the point of rigorous debate; but the shyte they're pulling, violence, riots, bodily injury to others & enforcing their dysfunction via new legislation means that, sometime soon, we're gonna' have to start snuffing the un-loyal, treasonous opposition.

Yeah...the fascisti tend to earn it. 

"Father, if it be Thy will, take this cup away from me; yet not my will but Thine be done!"

Amen!

PS - Is it too late to buy into Butthurt cream stocks?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/24/exclusive-new-study-calls-epas-labeling-of-co2-a-pollutant-totally-false/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 08:05:26 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 12:24:42 PM »
High Treason!  For Climate Cultists...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/24/former-obama-official-says-climate-data-was-often-misleading-and-wrong/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

I'm shocked, SHOCKED to find lying in the Obama Regime...much less on something considered "Settled Science"!   ::)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 01:13:15 PM »
...much less on something considered "Settled Science"!   ::)

Global Warming Zombie
: I don't know why I'm even talking to you, Bible-thumper. This, specifically "Climate Change" - you have heard of that, right? Well I hate to break the news to you...but it's been proven...it's settled science!

Pablo: Well, I appreciate your zeal & your candor...it's, uhm...refreshing...but I'm not so sure about the "settled science" part. But I DO know what IS "settled science".

Global Warming Zombie: What's that?

Pablo: A corpse. That's settled science!

Global Warming Zombie: What...what the f*ck are you talking about?

Pablo: Here...allow me to, uhm...demonstrate...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 04:57:20 PM »
Slightly off the 'Climate Change' topic...but add judges to the list of those needing long-term solutions for their illegal blocking of legal Executive Orders - because it's the judiciary equivalent of rioting & looting.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2017, 06:55:09 AM »
Andrew Jackson.

'Nuff said.