Author Topic: The Trump Takedown effort  (Read 434 times)

Offline sfetter

The Trump Takedown effort
« on: June 13, 2017, 11:50:38 AM »
I have not commented for a while because on most days I just cannot believe what is happening. A real effort of sometimes unbelieveable power and reach is trying to overthrow this administration. There should have been this type of effort to overthrow the last traitor in the white house.

I really thought things would begin to get better with Trump in but they are blocking everything he wants to do. Certainly this shows again that we are a one party system. Congress delays, Supreme Court delays, Leak after leak. I really don't think he can trust anyone in Washington except maybe his own family.

And why have certain people disappeared who once were prominent? Rudy just disappeared after not being chosen for a position. Several Fox people have disappeared from the media after talking with the new administration about a possible position. I believe there is much going on that we are not aware of. Not good when outspoken people are suddenly silent.

I really believe that the election of Trump may have actually accelerated the takeover from the left. Things are not looking good. The people who voted for Trump are going to have to do far more than place a vote in an election if there ever is a hope of this country remaining free.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The Trump Takedown effort
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 12:07:20 PM »
I am of the "don't care if those crazy progtards and their D-MC/Statists/Cronies/Globalists fellow travelers are careless about what they wish for or not" camp...I say bring the full kinetic force of modern civil war and all it entails and get The Great Reckoning going already!  Seriously, I don't give a rats ass what starts it, my fed-up meter continues run constantly over the lid...so, f**k it!  They want it bad, why should I deny them?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.