Author Topic: Arkansas Ten Commandments memorial destroyed less then24hours after installation  (Read 2487 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
A Ten Commandments monument on the grounds of the Arkansas state capitol has been destroyed less than 24 hours after it was erected.  The destroyer did it live on facebook...............Left wing Talban strikes again.

And has been arrested for doing the same thing to a ten commandment monument in Oklahoma in 2014. 

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/28/arkansas-ten-commandments-memorial-rammed-24-hours-after-installation-here-s-another-commandment.html

I guess they will need to put anti-vehicle bollards around it when it's replaced. 

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Your characterization of "left wing Taliban" is not far off the mark. The Taliban was notorious for destroying all vestiges of non-Islamic structure, regardless of its purpose or historical significance.

The Leftist pukes will never, ever, ever stop, until they are forced to stop.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Uhm...imagine the outcry of the memorial was ground up into small pieces and the entire thing shoved up the guy's arse while he was chained to the ground.

Or...maybe more realistic. chain his ankles to the ground and then take the remains of the memorial to the top of the courthouse, toss it off & have him catch it. Award him his freedom if he then can throw it back (just to provide an, uhm...sporting chance).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Your characterization of "left wing Taliban" is not far off the mark. The Taliban was notorious for destroying all vestiges of non-Islamic structure, regardless of its purpose or historical significance.

Nail, meet hammer.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I guess they will need to put anti-vehicle bollards around it when it's replaced.

Or ...... we can shoot the people doing it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Or ...... we can shoot the people doing it.

Bad Dude: "Heh, as soon as they replace that memorial, I'm gonna' destroy it!!"
Patriot: "Really, you'd better be careful...or the Hand of God will get you for that."
Bad Dude: "Hogwash - I don't believe in Fairy Tales or the Sky Fairy, you moron!"
Patriot: "O.K. ... suit yourself...but don't say I didn't warn ya'"

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hell always has vacancies...

What's one more asshole?

There, nothing.  Here?  One less is a plus.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Nail, meet hammer.

Yet more proof...

American-DAESH plans to desecrate graves at Gettysburg...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/346229-left-wing-antifa-radicals-plan-to-desecrate-graves-of-confederate-soldiers-in-gettysburg/

The honored fallen deserve to be protected from these terrorists with vigorous kinetic force!!!

Bullies, like terrorists only respond to a well executed ass-kicking!!!

On a related note...

We all need to do what we can to hammer this nine ways to Sunday!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/346298-cair-launches-new-app-to-make-it-easier-for-people-to-report-a-hate-crime/
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 07:07:10 AM by Libertas »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Just tie a monument oround his neck and toss him in the nearest body of water.   Go to his house and burn him out drive him out of the state/country.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Sounds good to me.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It's nice when good people step up...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/347798-independent-film-studio-donates-25k-to-replace-arkansas-ten-commandments-monument/

...hopefully measures are taken to safeguard the new monument...

::praying::