Author Topic: Islam Sexuality: A Survey of Evil  (Read 37293 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Re: Islam Sexuality: A Survey of Evil
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 12:22:43 PM »
'Grooming': Enabled by leftism

Nine men were jailed in Britain last week for raping and abusing dozens of girls aged as young as 13 over a period of several years in the northern town of Rochdale. The men plied the girls with drink and drugs before assaulting them, in a practice known by the appalling euphemism of “grooming.” One girl was raped by 20 men in one night; another had an abortion after becoming pregnant by one of her attackers. Police are trying to track down other victims of the gang, and are hunting up to 40 more suspects.

... Muslim men who commit these crimes are happy to admit their contemptuous attitude towards white girls. One of the Rochdale gang summed up that attitude in court when he said: “You white people train them in sex and drinking, so when they come to us they are fully trained.”

Leaving aside liberals’ instinctive “sensitivity” toward other races and cultures, there are other reasons why it’s understandable that they don’t want to discuss the implications of the Rochdale case and others like it. While the blame for the attacks lies squarely with the perpetrators, they would not have been able to commit their crimes on the scale they did, if at all, had the necessary environment not been created by years of failed liberal policies on immigration, and by the breakdown in family life, particularly in working-class communities, caused by misguided thinking on education and welfare.

I had to erase what I had previously typed to fill this space. I don't think it would have been good to leave it on the public record.

ABJECT FURY is all I can use to describe my state after having read this.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:29:34 PM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2012, 12:39:16 PM »
Let me introduce an old term..."culling"...

As in to cull from the human race.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2012, 01:46:13 PM »

One of the Rochdale gang...said: “You white people..."

...“You white people..."   “You white people..."   “You white people..."   “You white pe

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2012, 01:49:43 PM »

One of the Rochdale gang...said: “You white people..."

...“You white people..."   “You white people..."   “You white people..."   “You white pe

Yeah, but that ain't racist. It's only racist if it comes from a conservative and not if it comes from a leftists or those allied with leftists, like Muslims.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2012, 01:56:33 PM »
ABJECT FURY is all I can use to describe my state after having read this.

Aw, c'mon, BMG...where's your sense of multi-culti humor? It was just a wild pack of islamic guys having some fun. If it hadn't been teenage white girls it would have been sheep or dogs or something. They can't help it.

Gang rape and sodomy are just what they are used to.

And probably VD. Yeah, they are probably pretty used to that, too.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2012, 02:18:33 PM »
Hey, here's a blast from the past.

It's January 1991 and we are in the process of kicking Iraqi ass in the first Gulf War.

Sally Field stars in the movie, "Not Without My Daughter" and almost all the lib media film critics pan it because it is racist, mean and spiteful towards muslims.

Here is an excerpt from Roger Ebert who actually gave the film a good review:

The movie then plunges us into a world of Islamic fundamentalism, which it depicts in shrill terms as one of men who beat their wives, of a religion that honors women by depriving them of what in the West would be considered basic human rights, of women who are willing or unwilling captives of their men. No attempt is made - deliberately, I assume - to explain the Muslim point of view, except in rigid sets of commands and rote statements. No Muslim character is painted in a favorable light; the local people who help the heroine are dissidents or outlaws. We are not even permitted to learn what they say, because the film declines to use subtitles to translate the considerable spoken dialogue of the Iranian characters.

All is seen from the point of view of Betty, who is shown surrounded by harsh, cruel religious fanatics.

Islam is not a religion that reflects Western beliefs about human dignity. It seems to have little place for the concept of individual freedom - especially as it applies to women. The chilling death sentence pronounced against Salman Rushdie is an example of its regard for free speech, and Rushdie's recent attempts at compromise, as the price of buying his life, are understandable even while they are unutterably depressing. Yet at the same time we should stubbornly believe in a concept of fair play - even fair play for those who might not play fair with us. And "Not Without My Daughter" does not play fair with its Muslim characters. If a movie of such a vitriolic and spiteful nature were to be made in America about any other ethnic group, it would be denounced as racist and prejudiced.

Actually, it is nothing short of a miracle that this movie was made at all. And yeah, it was based on actual events. The thing about islam is that you don't need to embellish sh*t about it. It's a horror story without having to do anything other than write historical accounts of real events.

I am sure that Roger Ebert still stands by his review of this film and that his attitude towards the "misunderstood" muslim people is also unchanged.

Still waiting for the muslim sitcom show on one of the major networks. It will be a scream.

BTW, here is a more typical snobby multi-culti review from the NYts.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:27:37 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 07:35:39 PM »

“I can tell you this is one of the most horrific sexual assaults I’ve seen in my career as a police officer,” said Lt. Howard Black with the Colorado Springs Police Department.

Click here for story  and video

Now, take the above story and change it to read, ‘Five Iraqi Immigrants Arrested for the Gang Rape of a 53-year-old American Woman’. The story is true. The main suspect is Hasim Ramadon. He is a 22-year-old married man who was sponsored by our troops in Iraq and lauded as an adolescent hero. Hasim Ramadon was assisted by my community, feted on US soil and featured on Oprah Winfrey. Eight years later, he and four companions perpetrate an act of extreme violence against a woman. She remembers the anti-west hatred as she recovers from her injuries. She lacks memory retrieval of the attack due to being drugged.

There has been a virtual news embargo regarding this crime.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 08:04:20 PM »

“I can tell you this is one of the most horrific sexual assaults I’ve seen in my career as a police officer,” said Lt. Howard Black with the Colorado Springs Police Department.

Click here for story  and video

Now, take the above story and change it to read, ‘Five Iraqi Immigrants Arrested for the Gang Rape of a 53-year-old American Woman’. The story is true. The main suspect is Hasim Ramadon. He is a 22-year-old married man who was sponsored by our troops in Iraq and lauded as an adolescent hero. Hasim Ramadon was assisted by my community, feted on US soil and featured on Oprah Winfrey. Eight years later, he and four companions perpetrate an act of extreme violence against a woman. She remembers the anti-west hatred as she recovers from her injuries. She lacks memory retrieval of the attack due to being drugged.

There has been a virtual news embargo regarding this crime.

That's because the assualt is going the wrong direction...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 10:33:11 PM »
From The Daily Times:

Healthy democracy is dependent on a free press that openly examines potentially volatile issues with an eye cast toward the greater good. A free press makes the tough calls so that reasonable dialogue moves toward policy considerations. This requires a risk-benefit paradigm. In discussing incidents such as what happened in Colorado Springs, there is a definite risk of an anti-Muslim, and more broadly, an anti-immigrant backlash. But opening the door to careful investigative reporting brings issues forward in a healthy manner. All voices are raised, the polarised views can be marginalized, and the best of the culled voices speak with one American Voice. This includes Muslim voices.

I'm about as disgusted as possible with the touting of this so-called "risk".  Are there a few lone nuts?  You betcha.  Is this what she means, though I wouldn't imagine so, due to the "more BROADLY, an anti-immigrant backlash".  Because we are, ya know, a BROADLY racist and anti-immigrant people, so, the ones that do not and will not assimilate -- and that has much to do with the very reasons for why they've come here to live -- are supposed to be feted and tolerated even though *we* are at risk as long as they are living here.

If a real discussion involving cost/benefit were permitted to be held without the Left going insane, screeching racist/bigot, these issues would be aired.  But it is not, so they are not, and we are effectively prisoners in our home.

Some peoples of some countries do not belong here.  Period.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 06:35:24 AM »
The Great Reckoning will sort that laundry out too.

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2012, 10:37:28 AM »
Having read the Quran, I can say it is eloquently written.  1/3 hate, 1/3 killing everything not moslem, 1/3 womanizing.  But very pretty words. . .

And forget this.  I've revived what was a happy sleeping thread :\
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:48:29 AM by pisskop »
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

charlesoakwood

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2012, 11:27:28 AM »

...and 1/3 pedophilia.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2012, 11:28:20 AM »
100% gone would be nice...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2012, 11:45:06 AM »
100% gone would be nice...

Roger that ........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2012, 11:57:48 PM »
Frikkin primates.

Polio, which once ravaged the world, now only routinely occurs in only three countries: Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Nigeria.  The UN has launched a campaign to vaccinate children in these areas to wipe the disease out once and for all.  However, the Taliban in Pakistan and Afghanistan has decided that this effort is an American conspiracy to “make men less manly and make women more excited and less bashful” — and have begun assassinating aid workers who only hoped to save children from the ravages of what should be an extinct disease...
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2012, 12:13:08 AM »
"Khan is not alone in the belief, propagated by extremist groups, that is gaining currency in the Pashtun belt of northwestern Pakistan: The government’s anti-polio campaign is a ruse by the Americans to sterilize or spy on Muslims. …"

O Lord, how are we to behave now ........

I despair of leading these people out of their darkness.  Perhaps it is not the duty of the West, hmm ......

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2012, 09:32:06 AM »
I wish we were spying on them and sterilizing them!

Offline pisskop

• Bump me, America!
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2013, 01:02:54 PM »
[MANNERISM_THREAD:lurk]

Today's ??? (_01OCT13_):

Quote from: midcan5;1330627
'Conservative' in America has come to be taken over by 'power.'

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2013, 09:12:35 AM »
Opps, I think I accidently dropped this here:

http://www.punditpress.com/2013/01/muslim-rapist-avoids-jail-because-he.html

Every time I read an article about the brutality of those who practice the Muslim faith.......solidifies my thought that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2013, 12:31:21 PM »
Opps, I think I accidently dropped this here:

http://www.punditpress.com/2013/01/muslim-rapist-avoids-jail-because-he.html

Every time I read an article about the brutality of those who practice the Muslim faith.......solidifies my thought that the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

Yup.