Author Topic: Sheriff Joe - What's wrong with finding out if someone is illegal or not?  (Read 3847 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Not a thing wrong with it in my book!

The critics cries fall on deaf ears and are complete emotional hyperbole!

Go get 'em Joe!   ;)

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/02/20/arizona-sheriff-weighs-hospital-immigration-checks-debate?test=latestnews#
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Sheriff Joe - What's wrong with finding out if someone is illegal or not?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 12:54:25 PM »
"What's wrong with asking for someone's identification?" Arpaio asked. "I don't see any problem to see if someone's here legally or illegally."

Others do. Dr. George Pauk, former co-chair of the Arizona Coalition for a State and National Health Plan, said the state measure not only addresses a nonissue, but it also adds an unnecessary burden on health workers.

NON-ISSUE??!!  He'd like to make it a non-issue but that's too freakin bad, the f**king totalitarian that he is - Coalition for a State AND NATIONAL health plan, indeed.

He and his ilk keep trying the push the notion that anybody in the world has a "civil right" to be here in this country, no matter how the f**k they got here, and that to question that in any way is an oppressive infringement.

And he can take his "unnecessary burden on health workers" and shove that where the sun don't shine as well.  They, and the taxpayers, are already burdened by his precious illegal Brown leeches.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Sheriff Joe - What's wrong with finding out if someone is illegal or not?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 01:31:52 PM »
Also, the last time I checked, it doesn't say "Welcome to America, Looters Welcome" at the border.

The free ride for illegals is over!  And their accomplices are on notice!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.