Author Topic: And again: MSNBC Guest: Old White Seniors Distrust Obama Because of Race  (Read 1100 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
With Romney in the White House, will we be hearing about opposition to him from scrogs like her is a result of his Mormonism?

Vice President of Policy and Outreach at the Progressive think tank Demos.org Heather McGhee made an appearance on MSNBC’s show “Up With Chris Hayes” this weekend.   She attacked older white seniors for their lack of support for Obama’s medicare plan and made Obama’s race the reason for their discontent.

“There is an inability for white seniors to trust Barack Obama on Medicare,” she continued, “and it doesn’t have anything to do with the policies that he’s put out. It has to do with the demographics –”

“I like the way you’re using the word ‘demographics,’” Hayes interrupted. “You mean race.”

“Well, yes, I’m sorry. By no means am I afraid to use the word ‘race,’” she responded. “It has to do with race, and it has to do with familiarity and has to do with the fact that, in 2010, the Republican Tea Party ran on cuts to Medicare that were in the ACA.”

For the record, Seniors are skeptical of Obama because under Obamacare they have less access to physicians, higher taxes and fewer plan choices.

In 2008  49% of voting Seniors voted for Obama.

Vid at link.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Progressive think tank...   ::thinking::

Is that code word for "septic tank"?   ::hysterical::

Ironic that people who swim in filth blame others for their stink!   ::doublebird::

Pelosi and Reid are on Obama's side too, silly twit, we also think those lilly-white prog's are dead wrong on this issue...and I loath them as much as your Messiah!  It has EVERYTHING to do with their policies, you disingenuous hack!  You can your ilk are just pissed that your typical MediScare tactics are not working this time, and they are not working because many seniors see Obama & the Dem's are slashing it to make way for the ObamaCare model of rationed health care and death panels!

Get used to more spoiled libiot tantrums and race cards being played, when you are getting your ass handed to you on the facts it is really all these asshats have left...race-baiting, blame-shifting, screaming and yelling, insults, hate and division...

I want all their heads spinning off!

::evil::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
It's odd to see the words "progressive" and "think" next to each other ... let alone in the same sentence .

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I believe this is his.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
That's about it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.