Author Topic: Election Year = Deceitful Fraudent Libiots get to get their Crime Time on!!!  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Deceitful Fraudulent Libiots...DFL, that's what they are...if it is an election year, it is Crime Time for Democraps!

Their response when caught...if they are caught, is Do Not Care...DNC!

It will be too damn late to do jack about the outcome!!!

Chitcago, of course - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/cook-county-voting-machine-casts-gop-candidates-vote-for-his-dem-opponent/

And the chit that made Chitcago infamous, of course - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/il-poll-workers-break-law-tell-obama-to-vote-democrat-at-chicago-polling-booth-video/

Grinning DemonCrap caught on tape stuffing AZ ballots...  http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/caught-on-tape-dem-operative-stuffs-ballot-box-in-arizona-video/

Should have his smug smile beaten off his scummy criminal face...likely they'll never find him...he'll slither back into La Communitie...

Easy registration, easy cheating.

Easy voting rules, easy cheating.

Extended voting time (early ballots), easy cheating.

Electronic voting, easy cheating.

Online voting, easy cheating.

Black Panthers at the doorway, easy intimidation, easier cheating.

Cheat, lie, steal, cheat, lie, steal, cheat, lie, steal...Dem's will never change...

When will everybody else?

ETA - And it took like no time for DemonRats to unleash their usual race-baiting filth!

http://weaselzippers.us/203087-vile-dems-backing-sen-kay-hagan-leave-fliers-warning-of-lynchings-if-gop-wins/

http://weaselzippers.us/203079-jersey-city-dem-mayors-chief-of-staff-all-white-people-have-a-little-hitler-in-them/

You know, if we're falsely accused of something and nobody bothers correcting these asshats...I guess they're leaving no other choice, eh?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:34:29 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
http://weaselzippers.us/203087-vile-dems-backing-sen-kay-hagan-leave-fliers-warning-of-lynchings-if-gop-wins/

Randy Voller, NCDP Chair, has a local radio show.  Today, that flier was attributed to, who else, the GOP.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Check the comments at this link: http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/churchgoer-taken-aback-by-political-flier-s-lynching-imagery/article_8f572df9-e81b-5dde-894e-0b107d5b1004.html

The meme of the flyer being a GOP FUD campaign conspiracy is a well-organized one.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Check the comments at this link: http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/churchgoer-taken-aback-by-political-flier-s-lynching-imagery/article_8f572df9-e81b-5dde-894e-0b107d5b1004.html

The meme of the flyer being a GOP FUD campaign conspiracy is a well-organized one.

Comments section shows blank for me.   >:(
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

Comments section shows blank for me.   >:(

Let's see if I can post a few (the formatting will be lost):

Charles Hogan · Top Commenter · Central Piedmont Community College
Really not surprising at all ...

Rep Ron Paul, In the 1990s, gave his official political endorsement to David Duke, a former Klansman and Neo-Nazi, during Duke's two unsuccessful runs for the US Congress and Senate. Paul gave this statement of support for Duke in a 1990 newsletter putting an upbeat spin on Duke's unsuccessful run for the US Senate from the State of Louisiana that year (Duke had just been elected to the Louisiana State House the year before in a special election for the seat of an outgoing representative ;)

Also This should explain much of Ron Paul's support from fascists and racists like David Duke and Don Black of Stormfront, a white supremacist site. Don Black, the site's founder, donated $500 to the Paul campaign in 2007 which kept the donation to the horror of many observers.

Ron Paul is the first candidate to draw wide spread support from the ultra far right including many self avowed fascists and racists. The American Fascist Movement, whose slogan is "fascism forward!", encourages their members to support Ron Paul rather than fielding their own party candidate.

So you can see that the far right ot the Repug party has a dark underbelly seething with KKK and Neo-Nazis a hanging in the background of the flier is quite appropriate for the New Repugs....
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 18 hours ago

Mark J Smith · Top Commenter · Olivet Nazarene University
    Or, the dems are so desperate to stir up the black vote for Nov 4th...

"So you can see..." I can see a logic fallacy called "guilt by association"

I can use the same logical fallacy using all kinds of democrats but won't.

Keep using the race card the more you use it, the quicker it will lose it's power
    Reply · Like · 8 hours ago

Susan Utzinger · Top Commenter · Wright State University
    I think you must have gone to a government school since your knowledge of history does not seem to exist (but your lying is monumental!):

For example...*your* history is the party of having an actual, official, presidential campaign slogan of: "It's a white man's world, let the white man rule."
    That's YOUR history, not mine.
    At that same time, MY party was entering freed slave Frederick Douglass into nomination.
    MY party ended slavery while YOUR party instituted it.
    That's YOUR, 150-year history.
    More of MY party voted for civil rights legislation than did yours.
    YOUR party filibustered civil rights legislation.
    YOUR party introduced jim crow laws, NOT MINE.
    That is YOUR history.
    MY party founded the NRA to arm blacks against the militant wing of the Democratic Party (KKK)
    YOUR party kept blacks in Selma, AL from having guns.
    Y... See More
    Reply · Like · 5 hours ago

Steve Jergins · Top Commenter · HighSchool Life
    Your party kept an Exalted Cyclops of the KKK in office as President Pro Tem of the Senate (3rd in line to the presidency) until 2010. And you Democrats are perfectly content to have a racist Senate Majority Leader and Vice President (because ridiculing Asians is just soooo funny). Every villain of the Civl Rights era--Faubus, Maddox, Connor, etc., etc.--was a Democrat. Like you. So spare me your lectures about racism you racist hypocrite.
    Reply · Like · 3 hours ago

Rick Haughton · Follow · Top Commenter · Wilmington, North Carolina
    Steve Jergins you do realize the difference between the democrat party of the early 20th century in the South, and how it changed over the last 50 years or so (since integration and the civil rights act), right? I hope so. The rest of us are not stupid enough to buy your crap.
    Reply · Like · 2 hours ago

Steve Jergins · Top Commenter · HighSchool Life
This flyer is incredibly racist. I'm amazed that the Democrats would engage in this kind of racist fear-mongering. But then I remember that it was white Democrats like Kay Hagan who founded the KKK. Not once, but twice. It's also not surprising that the white Democrat-run Fayetteville Observer hasn't even bothered to ask Hagan if she denounces this flyer. Let's remember that the Observer was a strong supporter not only of the Confederacy but also of Black Codes, Jim Crow laws, and the KKK. Racist is as racist does.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 3 hours ago

Rick Haughton · Follow · Top Commenter · Wilmington, North Carolina
    you didn't read the article, clearly.
    Reply · Like · 2 hours ago

Sara Smith · CEO & Founder at Sara Smith - chef, artist and teacher
This does not seem to me to be at all a 'pro-Hagan' message. I am speaking as an Independent voter. It looks like a message written by someone who does not want Hagan to win and also is wanting Obama to be impeached. The fact that the lynching is depicting a black man illustrates racism and hate being directed towards the President. I think that is really scary that some people in the south are still lynching and/or threatening it. It took a lot of pressure from the family of Lennon Lacy to seek more answers about the lynching of their son at the end of August. According to police, no foul play was involved. That is just crazy.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 18 hours ago

Jerry Kae
    That's a conspiracy theory if I've ever heard one. You obviously feel the democrats woyuld never stoop so low. Really?!
    Reply · Like · 7 hours ago

Ed Johnson · Top Commenter · New York, New York
Great piece of reporting. Really?? You present no copies of the flyer, you have nothing linking the flyer to Hagan's campaign, you have nothing on the group who supposedly wrote their name on the flyer, and even that has a disclaimer that breaks any linkn to Hagan's campaign.
This sounds more like an irresponsible pro-Tillis anti-Hagan smear than a newspaper story to me.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 6 hours ago

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
"  Rick Haughton · Follow · Top Commenter · Wilmington, North Carolina
    Steve Jergins you do realize the difference between the democrat party of the early 20th century in the South, and how it changed over the last 50 years or so (since integration and the civil rights act), right? I hope so. The rest of us are not stupid enough to buy your crap.
    Reply · Like · 2 hours ago"

Yep, all true! the Democrats of the old party wanted to use government power though private  cronies  (like Jim crow laws forcing businesses to keep separate facilities, make Blacks stand while eating etc)  keep black people poor and downtrodden and under the White Mans control and today's democrats use direct government power and tax payer money to accomplish the same thing through welfare, abortion and the deliberate destruction of the black family while pretending to be standing up for the Black man.

Myself, I prefer the old Democrat party- at least they were open and honest about their motives.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"  Rick Haughton · Follow · Top Commenter · Wilmington, North Carolina
    Reply · Like · 2 hours ago"

Yep, all true! the Democrats of the old party wanted to use government power though private  cronies  (like Jim crow laws forcing businesses to keep separate facilities, make Blacks stand while eating etc)  keep black people poor and downtrodden and under the White Mans control and today's democrats use direct government power and tax payer money to accomplish the same thing through welfare, abortion and the deliberate destruction of the black family while pretending to be standing up for the Black man.

Myself, I prefer the old Democrat party- at least they were open and honest about their motives.

Boom!

And there you have the meat of it!  Democrats cannot win fair, they cannot win by playing by the rules others are held to, if they were honest candidates and an honest party they would have their asses handed to them!  But people are so conditioned to accept their lies and cheating, so conditioned to accept the incompetence and stupidity (real and imagined) of the GOP that this dance just keeps going round and round each election cycle, and it is little wonder millions more each cycle drop out of the dance and refuse to participate in it...

There is no real choice, it is lying cheating power-at-all-costs democrats or feckless unprincipled unconfrontational cowardly meek bland centrist republicans...

Some choice!   ::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I'm shocked, shocked, that more DemoCraps are caught cheating here!

/

http://nypost.com/2014/10/22/850-people-officially-over-164-years-old-nyc-board-of-elections/

Remember, this is just one Borough in NYC...one part of one DemonRat infested festering cesspool...

Now, extrapolate across America...

::speechless::

FUBAR!

Hey, E-GOP?

Ahh, forget it...   ::unknowncomic::

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
meanwhile In colorado where the gun rights stealing Dems voted in a Steal the Election by Mail-in Ballot law.. Project Veritas agains shows that they not only smile upon voter fraud but encourage it.
And they expect people to think these elections are legitimate?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
meanwhile In colorado where the gun rights stealing Dems voted in a Steal the Election by Mail-in Ballot law.. Project Veritas agains shows that they not only smile upon voter fraud but encourage it.
And they expect people to think these elections are legitimate?

Just the stupid and lazy ones, that's their bread n' butter.

But even people who should and perhaps do know better pretend not to know or outrgiht don't care...

About as much as I will care when they are starving and bleeding and dying...sorry, I just don't care, ya know?

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
It's all good. We'll just get to the reboot quicker.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:22:58 AM by AlanS »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
That boot part should be fun...

::asskicking::

::machinegun::

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
When confronted with this evidence my mother said

I never knew that conservatives, independents and liberals were to be judged on their morality rather than their candidates ability to lead, and their path to economic prosperity.   

Got that folks? morality in a Candidate is unimportant.  Right out of a liberal's mouth.
But hey, at least with Obama we got that ability to lead that has resulted in one half of us being totally happy to kill off the other half ( and the feeling is mutual)  and that fantastic prosperity we all feel as we head to the grocery store and notice we are getting half of what we used to for the same price - you know the 4/5s  of Americans who are still working anyway.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Uh huh...

"ability to lead" - In ProgSpeak this means telling everyone what they want to hear, no matter if it contradicts something you just said, because for that brief point in time, gosh, they really meant it!

"their path to economic prosperity" - In ProgSpeak means "Did you steal from those who have and give to those who don't without regard to petty devisive racist things like 'morals, behavior or merit' and bring those capitalist pigs and individual liberty spouting morons to their knees?".

I can see why character needs to be discarded by libiots, I mean without being restrained by antiquated notions of right and wrong, how on earth can someone make terms like "right" and "wrong" elastic and subjective?

Democrats/Liberals/Progressives...whatever you call it, it is the most gutless, mindless self-capitulating self-gratification authorizing despicable idea ever to enter the human mind!  It is a soul-sapping path to hedonism and tyranny!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The entire Democrat electoral strategy could be described as "rob from Peter and write a bad check to Paul"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Criminal foreign scum outfit extraordinare LaRaza telling criminal foreign scum in-country which states do not require ID of any kind to vote...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/29/la-raza-promotes-washington-post-guide-on-where-people-can-vote-without-an-id/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/voter-id-laws-by-state---proving-that-you-can-vote/2014/10/25/11727898-5cb5-11e4-8264-deed989ae9a2_graphic.html

...basically telling them where it is easier for them to go to so they can lie, cheat and steal the elections...

...should be met with Black Panther like clubs and thugs, eh?

Bienvenido a América, cabrones!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Want more lying, cheating and stealing?

Well, here you go, more crap in Colorado -

http://iotwreport.com/?p=258426

Bogus GOP poll watchers?  OK, I had to think what the story was there for a second...