Author Topic: "White privilege" is BS but many examples show "progressive privilege" is real!  (Read 950 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Prime evidence of Progressive Privilege - Hillary Clinton caught in yet another TravelGate, we'll see if this unshocking revelation goes anywhere...I am guessing not far...

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:10:54 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Prime evidence of Progressive Privilege - Hillary Clinton caught in yet another TravelGate, we'll see if this unshocking revelation goes anywhere...I am guessing not far...
Linky not worky
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Linky not worky

::thinking::  Works for me.  In fact it is one of those insidious ones that won't close and keeps popping open!   ::gaah::

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Linky not worky

::thinking::  Works for me.  In fact it is one of those insidious ones that won't close and keeps popping open!   ::gaah::
OK, working now but damn it, that was some scary sh*t that popped out. Shiver me timbers. I read it earlier without realizing it was the same reference.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More Prog Perks in action...

http://weaselzippers.us/212886-wow-records-show-every-business-started-by-al-sharpton-has-been-closed-for-failing-to-pay-taxes/

...sonofabitch should be investigated...if he were white he's be doing time already...

Willful or sloppy?  Seriously?  Sloppy isn't an option!   ::gaah::