Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 200384 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #780 on: April 29, 2016, 01:18:09 PM »
Great! With Trump the nominee, Hillary skins his orange ass and we can do the killing that needs to be done. ::thumbsup::

I don't know. Since Trump is immune to PC bullspit, he'll be saying a LOT of things about Hitlary that can't be denied.

I still shudder at the thought of him as the candidate.
Has the thought that Hillera having sh*t on Herr Drumpf  stacked 500 feet in the air escape you. The man was and is good friends with that family of scum. They all run in the same circle of friends. Ask yourself, will he really sh*t all over them and if he does, will he just do it for political gain? He is iin his heart a DemonRat and nothing on this planet will alter that.

When you get called a good texting and golf buddy by Crying John Boehner Peter King, both the RINO's to target and knock off what does that say about you claim  to be an outsider? When you Call Cruz Lucifer and an SOB what does that say about Cruz? When one claims Cruz wouldn't work with them on the Sandy Relief Bill, what does that say? My brain is still functioning at present so I understand who the insiders really are.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #781 on: April 29, 2016, 01:19:03 PM »
So the ex-Speaker, the Great Weeping Carrot, has unloaded on Cruz -- calling him "Lucifer" and a "miserable son of a bitch."

We know the GOP nominee is likely to be either Cruz or Trump, and both are still being attacked from their own party?  Why would the Boners of the world be so intent on undermining their own party's nominee?

Why, it's almost as if the whole thing is about as authentic as Wrestlemania....

The weeping carrot might as well tattoo "establishment" on his ass. I won't call the Carrot Lucifer ( but I believe he works for him) but I will call him a miserable son of a bitch.

Second that. The SOB spent his time golfing with the Devil and he has the stones to say this. He hated Cruz because he would not play ball in the senate. And it seems that the Honerable Peter King from N.Y. is backing boner.
BINGO ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #782 on: April 30, 2016, 09:57:11 PM »
Per earlier point, perhaps we should rename this is the fantasy thread.

America as it was is gone, it is not coming back, not without blood.

My folks are deep in denial, they think they have a choice, that their voice/vote matters.  They are anybody-but-trumpers who loath Clinton, which I guess means they are voting third party, which means Clinton wins, so no matter what Clinton wins....so whose voice/vote matters?

Not ours, so what's the point? Crash this joke, end the charade...and let the only fight that matters commence.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #783 on: May 01, 2016, 09:56:51 AM »
Here's your outsider Trump and Rove's Crossroads  groupfunding both the DemonRats and the establishment
http://theresurgent.com/in-2013-and-2014-donald-trump-was-funding-john-boehner-mitch-mcconnell-against-the-tea-party/

In 2013, the tea party rallied to Matt Bevin against Donald Trump. RedState and tea party groups around the country swung into action in an ultimately unsuccessful bid to get Matt Bevin through the primary against Mitch McConnell. We were completely out-funded by establishment interests and Washington lobbyists.

It turns out, one of those establishment interests was Donald J. Trump.

In 2013, Donald Trump gave $220,000.00 to organizations, many of them dedicated to stamping out the Tea Party. From Karl Rove’s American Crossroads to Mitch McConnell’s Super PAC, Trump spread out money. Rove got $50,000.00 and McConnell got $60,000.00. Trump also wrote a check to McConnell’s campaign directly for $5,200.00.

What’s more, Trump also gave $100,000.00 to the Congressional Leadership Fund, a Republican Establishment PAC that was created to crush conservatives at the behest of John Boehner.

Running as an anti-establishment Republican now and courting Sarah Palin is a distraction from two stark facts.

In 2010, with the rise of the Tea Party, Trump supported Democrats against conservatives.
In 2014, Donald Trump supported the Republican Establishment as it sought to crush the tea party and conservatives.
It is seriously disingenuous to think Trump is somehow now against the very candidates and organizations he funded just two years ago — candidates and politicians he is already again starting to say nice things about.

There's your fantasy...Trump the Grate holding hands with the Rats and the rat light party in the progressive wing of the GOP. I'll have none of this bullsh*t that Trump will be anything other than the standard bearer for the progressive left from either party. Anyone that is votes for Trump has been willingly led by their nose to the slaughter. The man is a filthy liar conning millions!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #784 on: May 01, 2016, 11:34:20 AM »
The man was and is good friends with that family of scum. They all run in the same circle of friends. Ask yourself, will he really sh*t all over them and if he does, will he just do it for political gain? He is iin his heart a DemonRat and nothing on this planet will alter that.

I have no doubt he's a Dem at heart. I also know he likes to win and would PROBABLY throw Hitlery under the bus to do so. Maybe.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #785 on: May 01, 2016, 01:50:44 PM »
I just keep hearing reasons not to participate in corrupt systems any longer. Am I wrong?

SMOD2016

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #786 on: May 01, 2016, 11:22:32 PM »
I just keep hearing reasons not to participate in corrupt systems any longer. Am I wrong?

SMOD2016

You're not wrong.  The longer this sh*tshow limps along, the worse our prospects for fixing it become.  They know this and are banking on it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #787 on: May 02, 2016, 06:57:41 AM »

SMOD2016

You're not wrong.  The longer this sh*tshow limps along, the worse our prospects for fixing it become.  They know this and are banking on it.

It irritates me like nothing else why so many, too many people...fail to see that, or seeing it, fail to understand it and what needs to be done.

No doubt generations before me throughout time who saw this the same way were likely just as frustrated and seething mad at the folly of their contemporaries.

As long as people willingly don the veil of ingorance, this sorry-assed sh*tshow is going to keep limping along...until it can limp no longer...and usually when one waits that long before realization smacks them square in the puss it is usually too late to do jack sh*t about it.

Oh, well...some lessons were meant to be absorbed as brutally as possible , eh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #788 on: May 03, 2016, 07:02:01 AM »
The humor just keeps on rolling...

Want to know who to blame for Cruz coming up short?

In part Cruz himself for hitching his star to fickle bagmen, fickle bagmen thanks to Mitt Romney and to Jeb Bush!

Now, at perhaps the most desperate moment in his quest to win the Republican nomination, Cruz is learning the perils of relying on strong-willed magnates who carry their own agendas and have demanded an unprecedented level of control in how their money is spent.

One of the three primary donors to Cruz’s presidential efforts, a private equity manager who recruited the other two top donors, has refrained from spending the vast majority of his $10 million contribution to bolster the Cruz campaign. He is instead fighting openly with the top strategist for the super PACs that were set up to spend the money.

The man at the center of the fight, Toby Neugebauer, is a close friend of Cruz and his wife, Heidi. Neugebauer and his own wife have vacationed with the Cruzes, and he still counts himself a major supporter. But he has refused to spend $9 million of the $10 million he put into a super PAC.

After Citizens United and other court decisions opened the door to nearly unlimited campaign donations, many donors became frustrated with the control they surrendered to campaign consultants, who blew through millions of dollars on TV ads in a fruitless effort to elect Mitt Romney in 2012. This year, an outside group supporting former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush spent more than $100 million from big donors in a disastrous endeavor that saw Bush  falter as soon as the first primary voters went to the polls.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-cruz-donors-20160502-snap-story.html

Dogs-fleas...this is my shocked face - - ->   ::hysterical::

"The System" is and will always be the Establishments playground, period.  Choosing to rely upon it is always going to be a mistake.

But hey, his honeybunch is a Goldman-Sachs elitist from Harvard and a Euro jet-set baby and those big money connections counted for not much.  Almost makes one think they were only teasing, eh?

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #789 on: May 03, 2016, 09:34:34 PM »
But hey, his honeybunch is a Goldman-Sachs elitist from Harvard and a Euro jet-set baby and those big money connections counted for not much.  Almost makes one think they were only teasing, eh?
What's that supposed to mean?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #790 on: May 03, 2016, 09:44:13 PM »

It means Establishment money connections (Heidi's pals on Wall St) failed, due to intentional sabotage or incompetence.

A soon to be forgotten footnote, Cruz suspended his campaign.

Trump, Hitlery, SMOD...what difference does it make?  The only good news here is perhaps that boob Beck will return to obscurity.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #791 on: May 03, 2016, 09:54:10 PM »

It means Establishment money connections (Heidi's pals on Wall St) failed, due to intentional sabotage or incompetence.

Trump, Hitlery, SMOD...what difference does it make?  The only good news here is perhaps that boob Beck will return to obscurity.
Oh I see. So working with customers and their portfolios was just a front when she was secretly a VP. ::foilhathelicopter:: How about a bucket of slightly used sand, low price just for you?

Do I take it you believe Ted's father was with Oswald before the assassination of JFK?
What the f**k are you smoking up there in the land of loons? Have I missed the radioactive meteorite MN impact story? Funny nobody mentioned anything like that on the news. Must be the water then.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #792 on: May 03, 2016, 10:00:18 PM »
One step closer to President Hillary Clinton........................

::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #793 on: May 04, 2016, 12:01:08 AM »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #794 on: May 04, 2016, 06:51:17 AM »

That's about the hist of it but I sincerely doubt you'll see me at a polling station that Tuesday.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #795 on: May 04, 2016, 06:55:51 AM »

Oh I see. So working with customers and their portfolios was just a front when she was secretly a VP. ::foilhathelicopter:: How about a bucket of slightly used sand, low price just for you?

Do I take it you believe Ted's father was with Oswald before the assassination of JFK?
What the f**k are you smoking up there in the land of loons? Have I missed the radioactive meteorite MN impact story? Funny nobody mentioned anything like that on the news. Must be the water then.

Dude, I made a snarky observation, I didn't know youz twoz were such pals.  I'm not the one smoking anything, I think Ted showed spectacularly poor judgement in trusting the Establishment Class (which is surprising given the fact that his political career has been all about pissing off the Establishment, his wife's standing within it being odd but not a hinderance to this point) as was his choice not to reign in his Holier-than-thou father and that fool Beck who basically said anybody professing to be a Christian better vote for Ted or they are a Satan-worshipping pos.  I think those three things, well, picking the Liberal Republican Fiorina for a fictional post was a desperate gambit that failed to bring droves of vagina's to the polls being the fourth thing, that sunk Ted.  I would have been OK with his nomination had he got it, I still think he is ineligible, but hey McCain and Obama and those that agree with the Corrupt Bargain have so lowered the bar that any asshole can and will be POTUS, but he blew it.  He should have been the holder of the Outsider crown, but he failed.  So stow the smoke talk, OK?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #796 on: May 04, 2016, 07:13:19 AM »
One step closer to President Hillary Clinton........................

::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke:: ::puke::

The beatings will continue...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #797 on: May 04, 2016, 07:14:30 AM »
25 days and counting until I'm out of here.  Good luck, America.  And let me know if you ever decide to return to a nation of adults, ever again.

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #798 on: May 04, 2016, 07:16:19 AM »

*Not advocating, just educating.  Y'all are adults...do wtf you want!

The ultimate candidate for these times still IMO is -

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #799 on: May 04, 2016, 07:22:51 AM »
25 days and counting until I'm out of here.  Good luck, America.  And let me know if you ever decide to return to a nation of adults, ever again.

::upsidedownflag::

I wouldn't count on that MNHawk, the end is clear, just not sure of the timing.  I'll bet those 25 days both go fast and drag painfully slow at parts.