Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 59461 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots
« Reply #260 on: December 10, 2014, 06:02:20 PM »
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #261 on: December 10, 2014, 09:37:16 PM »
Anyone see the vid of a Berkley Professor getting hammered by an illiterate thug?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2L1zcRwPSg&feature=player_detailpage

Could this be the birth of a conservative? Naw, stupid enough to be there in the first place means staying stuck stupid
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #262 on: December 10, 2014, 10:50:01 PM »

If Obama had a town it would look like ferguson.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #263 on: December 11, 2014, 02:19:36 AM »
There were protesters today at a big mall in Durham, NC, not too far from me.  They did a "die-in" in Nordstrom and then proceeded out of the mall to block a main highway close by.  "Black lives matter", you know.  Twenty were arrested and many of them were White.  Stoopits.

University of N.C. medical students protested today, as did some of Duke's students.

There was also a police shooting, in a town south of us, Sanford, NC, of a Black man to/on whom the cops sought to serve an arrest warrant.

I expect nonsense there tomorrow because the Blacks are not getting the answers from the cops that they demand.

I'm putting my M1 carbine in the truck tomorrow and Gunsmith will stow his FN in his.

There are communist agitators flying all over the country to stir up people, starting at the colleges and fanning out from there.  These are who need to be stopped.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #264 on: December 11, 2014, 06:40:10 AM »

If Obama had a town it would look like ferguson.

I almost choked on my Diet Dew when I saw this t-shirt...I completed the act after reading your comment!   ::hysterical::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #265 on: December 11, 2014, 06:43:46 AM »
There were protesters today at a big mall in Durham, NC, not too far from me.  They did a "die-in" in Nordstrom and then proceeded out of the mall to block a main highway close by.  "Black lives matter", you know.  Twenty were arrested and many of them were White.  Stoopits.

University of N.C. medical students protested today, as did some of Duke's students.

There was also a police shooting, in a town south of us, Sanford, NC, of a Black man to/on whom the cops sought to serve an arrest warrant.

I expect nonsense there tomorrow because the Blacks are not getting the answers from the cops that they demand.

I'm putting my M1 carbine in the truck tomorrow and Gunsmith will stow his FN in his.

There are communist agitators flying all over the country to stir up people, starting at the colleges and fanning out from there.  These are who need to be stopped.

I don't blame ya.  The typical neighborhoods, government centers and universities and colleges are the petrie dishes where this bacteria thrives, so everyone anywhere near trouble spots should take prudent precautions.  I always have a couple toys stashed in the vehicle, and also took to putting the S/A 12G in the trunk & extra ammo.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #266 on: December 11, 2014, 11:09:22 AM »
This is obviously Obama & Holders fault, and that of every race-baiter...they should all be indicted as co-conspirators...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/suspect-arrested-in-brutal-murder-of-a-charlottesville-teacher-her-high-school-daughter-video/

And that story will be in competition with this one for most ignored by the race-baiters and media...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/armed-icantbreathe-protesters-loot-black-owned-7-11-video/

No white racists here to blame...move along!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #267 on: December 18, 2014, 07:52:29 AM »
It's getting worse. ::bashing::

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/17/indiana-cop-asked-to-stop-selling-breathe-easy-shirts/

Three South Bend city council members want a police officer to stop selling T-shirts that are a response to protests over a New York City man’s chokehold death.

Members of the Notre Dame women’s basketball team wore T-shirts prior to a weekend game reading “I can’t breathe” that reference the last words of a black man who died during an arrest in New York City after a white police officer placed him in a chokehold.

Mishawaka Police officer Jason Barthel began selling T-shirts at a store he owns this week with the message

“Breathe easy, don’t break the law” in response to the Notre Dame protest.

The South Bend Tribune reports three Common Council members want Barthel to stop selling those shirts, saying they send a “divisive message.”

Like the SCoaMF isn't divisive.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #268 on: December 18, 2014, 08:06:39 AM »
Well, they are choked by racism and taught to hate, because beyond black lives...no lives matter...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #269 on: December 18, 2014, 10:20:35 AM »
Basically all of this is just them saying blacks should be allowed to commit a certain amount of crime without being hassled, because slavery. Think that's an oversimplification? Didn't Obama make some speech where he basically told schools to stop disciplining blacks so much?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #270 on: December 18, 2014, 10:41:51 AM »
Basically all of this is just them saying blacks should be allowed to commit a certain amount of crime without being hassled, because slavery. Think that's an oversimplification?

Nope. In fact, it's an excellent summary.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #271 on: December 18, 2014, 11:17:32 AM »
Laws, applied to some but not all, is by definition lawnessness.  Once lawlessness takes wider root...well, ...

What goes around comes around...

;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #272 on: December 18, 2014, 11:31:08 AM »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #273 on: December 18, 2014, 12:24:37 PM »
Laws, applied to some but not all, is by definition lawnessness.  Once lawlessness takes wider root...well, ...

;)

And I heard Rush earlier this week talking about some investigatory panel at the (in)Justice Department proposing that officer shootings circumvent the grand jury process.  Whatever happened to the concept of equal protection under the law?  We are going to define an entire class of citizens (police officers) as excluded from the grand jury process and force them into a full trial automatically?  I complain just as much when it cuts the other way and police are effectively granted titles of nobility, but it doesn't make it right to do this either.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #274 on: December 18, 2014, 01:33:05 PM »

;)

And I heard Rush earlier this week talking about some investigatory panel at the (in)Justice Department proposing that officer shootings circumvent the grand jury process.  Whatever happened to the concept of equal protection under the law?  We are going to define an entire class of citizens (police officers) as excluded from the grand jury process and force them into a full trial automatically?  I complain just as much when it cuts the other way and police are effectively granted titles of nobility, but it doesn't make it right to do this either.

You are right.

But trying to beat them (peacefully and with idiot Pubbie politicians, idiot Pubbie judges and idiot Pubbie media and idiot Pubbie crony capitalists and idiot citizens) has failed, the Principles of the Declaration of Independence, the Spirit of the Consitution and the lives of the Founders and everyone who has fought, toiled, bled and died for Liberty have been ridiculed, ignored or outright pissed on...

So...

No Laws means no laws holding me back either...anything they declare I declare illegal, null and void.

So, let's dance.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #275 on: December 18, 2014, 01:46:51 PM »
Stupid. it's everywhere.  I don't see it going anywhere on its own...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/nypd-union-leader-hands-up-dont-shoot-protest-is-stupid-sht-video/

From your link...

I just had to add this:

“You Keep Using That Gesture, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means” - Inigo Montoya

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #276 on: December 18, 2014, 05:36:55 PM »
It's getting worse. ::bashing::

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/17/indiana-cop-asked-to-stop-selling-breathe-easy-shirts/

Three South Bend city council members want a police officer to stop selling T-shirts that are a response to protests over a New York City man’s chokehold death.

Members of the Notre Dame women’s basketball team wore T-shirts prior to a weekend game reading “I can’t breathe” that reference the last words of a black man who died during an arrest in New York City after a white police officer placed him in a chokehold.

Mishawaka Police officer Jason Barthel began selling T-shirts at a store he owns this week with the message

“Breathe easy, don’t break the law” in response to the Notre Dame protest.

The South Bend Tribune reports three Common Council members want Barthel to stop selling those shirts, saying they send a “divisive message.”

Like the SCoaMF isn't divisive.

Well...I can breathe......but if you don't want to, I'm not losing any sleep over it.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero