Author Topic: Michael (LOL) Sam cut by Rams  (Read 2901 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Michael (LOL) Sam cut by Rams
« on: August 30, 2014, 09:21:23 PM »
Michael Sam cut by Rams
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11431047/michael-sam-cut-st-louis-rams

Nothing to see here...Sam'll still get rammed...just not on the gridiron. Besides, word on the street's that the Packers are already putting together a back-door deal...

...the, uhm...Fudge Packers...(not Green Bay)
 ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Michael (LOL) Sam cut by Rams
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 09:38:55 PM »
I await the inevitable hue and cry from the outrage demographic because a homo was cut. This will be coming from the exact same people who were cheerleading the forced retirement of Tim Tebow.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 09:48:23 PM »
Mother Jones tweeted:

"Michael Sam, Who Is Better At Football Than You Will Ever Be At Anything, Has Been Cut By the Rams"

They are getting skewered pretty thoroughly for that ridiculous comment over at Twitchy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 09:54:59 PM »
He did pretty well in pre-season, but had excellent competition for his position.  He'll either get picked up by somebody or wind up on a practice squad.

Ya know, this kid is a willing sacrificial lamb for the homosexer lobby. "Don't ask don't tell" is the only logical policy. There have been homosexual NFL players before, and they kept it to themselves, and earned respect from their teams on the field.

Sam has been programmed by a sick society to believe in a falsehood - that a homosexual player out of the closet could function in the NFL on the merits.

Now he's being judged on the merits, and the entire scheme will be laid bare as the homosexers use his cut to once again label us a nation of bigots.

I wonder if he could do it over again, if Sam would keep his preference under the radar.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 10:08:04 PM »
I wonder if he could do it over again, if Sam would keep his preference under the radar.

There is a reason that they celebrate gay "pride."
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 04:41:53 PM »
The undrafted free agent rookie they signed (I forget his name) had just as good preseason stats as Sam and he is more versatile, so if any in the the alternative lifestyle crowd get their panties in a twist they are not just useless agenda-driven morons but anti-merit fools!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 05:19:02 PM »
I missed the part where I was suppose to give a rat's rectum.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 06:19:44 PM »
I am not wondering who he's showering with now

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 05:49:26 PM »
Has anybody picked him up?  I mean, other than at a leather bar?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 01:25:18 AM »
I heard the Cowboys are having him take a physical and if he passes (why wouldn't he?) then they are putting him on their practice squad.

They will end up regretting this.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 06:57:36 AM »
Yeah when I think Texas the first thought that pops into my head is homos...

Wait, no, that's SanFran, my bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 07:03:00 AM »
See, I knew something smelled...rotten...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/04/report-nfl-officials-asked-teams-to-consider-signing-michael-sam-to-practice-squad/

NFL bullying owners into signing the phagg just to show how progressive the league is!

::cussing::  cowards!

I thought all bullying was BAD?!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 10:21:26 AM »
The politicization of football has really killed most of my interest in it.  Even Rush has mentioned having trouble getting into it this season, and he was always a football junkie.

Between the Redskins stuff, the concussion scaremongering, Pink October, domestic violence initiatives, I'm just tired of it.  When I watch football I'm not interested in being preached to and lectured.

But, that's liberalism for you. It's a totalitarian ideology. All institutions must be brought into synchronization with its tenets, or cease to exist.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 11:24:26 AM »
Yup, the joyless miserable little bastards just have to make other people suffer because anybody having a good time must be committing a libiot sin of some sort....

They cannot die out fast enough!!!

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Update: Homosexual Michael Sam Cut From Dallas Practice Squad
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2014, 03:51:16 PM »
I guess he used to play football too, but for now he's just Homosexual Michael Sam.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/dallas-cowboys-waive-michael-sam-from-team-s-practice-squad-194911056.html

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2014, 06:32:15 AM »
How can you be described as a pro football player when you never played one second of a regular season game?

Oh sorry, was that anti-phagg to ask?  Tough nuggets!   ::vafancoul::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2014, 07:28:36 AM »
I read part of an article yesterday about how sad it is because so many people placed so much hope in Sam's success. The thesis was that Sam wasn't cut because he's homosexual, but you can't blame liberals for making the accusation, because, you know, their so darn sad because Sam was going to be "The One".

These people cannot see within themselves their own outright rank bigotry. The very thing they decry as liberals is a lynchpin of their existence. It's not reverse bigotry, it's just bigotry. You don't get to base a person's worth or lack thereof on skin color/sexuality/ethnicity/religion and then claim that you're equally tolerant of everyone.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2014, 07:40:47 AM »
I guess all he can do now is play tight end

::rimshot::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2014, 06:50:05 PM »