Author Topic: Therians, Transchron & Otherkins...oh my!  (Read 783 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Therians, Transchron & Otherkins...oh my!
« on: October 23, 2014, 09:22:39 PM »
This is pretty hilarious...

A little humor today…courtesy of  Mark Tooley (@markdtooley)

Transgender, Therian & Transchron??
October 23, 2014
http://apologeticsworkshop.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/transgender-therian-transchron/

Transgenderism
, which claims that mindset and desires, not physical bodies and chromosomes, determines gender, is all the rage now. Some claim their gender is always in flux, or they transcend gender altogether. Cool, but soon to be passé.

Otherkin, or therians, might be the next wave. These persons believe they are in fact not persons but animals, actual or mythological. There’s been a reality program about them, of course. Inevitably therians will demand that government subsidize surgical transitions to animal appearances, and why not!?

Trans_1 Some might now smirk about therians, but not for long. Soon, skeptics will be bigots, and we’ll all have to nod with great seriousness when a neighbor or coworker claims to be a lion or dragon. After all, in our current postmodern age, each autonomous individual has a right to define his own identity and reality, while demanding societal affirmation.

Trying to stride way ahead of the next wave, I’m proposing a new form of identity claim for which I have a special affinity: transchronology. It will refuse confinement to any particular time and place. Transchronologists, or transchrons for short, move effortlessly across history and cultures, claiming who they really are, in an era and place suitable to them.

[more + photographic evidence @ the link]

...ridicule...gotta' <3 it. ;- D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Therians, Transchron & Otherkins...oh my!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 10:24:40 PM »
Ridicule:  I do love it.

A not-so-minor pick:  gender is a grammatical term.  Sex is the biological term.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 11:35:30 PM »
Surely we must be close to the end of this when it's no longer possible to tell ridicule from reality.  South Park used the idea of transspecies to highlight the insanity of transsexuals:

South Park Clip Transpecies
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 05:56:00 PM »
All this so some creepy guy can use the girls rest room without being arrested...................