Author Topic: The MFM will experience a wrath of biblical proportions for their leftist bias  (Read 809 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Their complicity is obvious, their transgressions many and continuous...the hope of reforming them is impossible...

Maybe the story of Sharyl Attkisson will open some eyes for those who've held them closed or only peered through them a little...I dunno, maybe too late for that, but revelations such as hers are valuable in highlighting the mendacity of the left and how their agenda and their interests (both as a oligarchy and individually) dominate all, it really is an Atlas Shrugged type of deal here, isn't it?  I mean there are always progressive politicians (the predominate faction in the democrat party by far!) and progressive journalists (90+% of the entire media empire!) conspiring and collaborating for their "common good" which almost always means "to the detriment and dis-liberty" over everyone else!

They use the statist oriented bureaucracies parading themselves as independent bodies that nominally stand apart from the traditional government organs to advance their agenda and control over even our very thought and speech!  Not just the existing organs of government - the legislature and the courts and the presidency, and all the officialdom of the bureaucracies that feed on it!

And then they trot out old hacks like this to be the foil and give something meaningless to point to as an example of a representative and wide-spread norm that in fact does not exist - a bipartisan, independent media without an agenda!

Take Atlas Shrugged, take parts of 1984 or any other such work and we are living in its horrors, and it is only going to get worse!

Who is going to take on these dark forces?  I don't know.  Will it happen in my lifetime?  I don't know.  But I sure hope it happens soon!

In the meantime...the dance of the mushrooms shuffles on...

More bullsh*t, please?!

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
And lest we forget, this is exactly how it has been for generations.  All those decades of 3 broadcast networks, and a mere handful of major newspapers?  This has always been going on.

I consider these deliberate acts by the media to be warfare in a literal sense.  They have done all this in a premeditated fashion, because they want to advance an ideology that most people would find repugnant if they could ever see it in broad daylight.  It's like the useful idiot Walter Duranty, knowingly printing falsehoods about how wonderful the new Soviet system was.

How much longer can an edifice built on lies and misinformation go on?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It cannot last...

"Tear down this wall!"

It will come down in due course...

Be ready.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.