Author Topic: God Lord! Are ObamaBots at Foggy Bottom a pack of stupid Pali-Lovers!  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623356#!

"Chickensh*t" and "gutless" describe Barack "Hoosane?" Obama!

It sucks that Bibi has to deal with this trash, but we feel his pain because we have to deal with this trash too, and I bet he wishes we'd just get on with that already!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: God Lord! Are ObamaBots at Foggy Bottom a pack of stupid Pali-Lovers!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 02:49:04 PM »
Ironic.  Bibi was a Commando in the Israeli military.  None of the name-callers have that kind of resume, do they.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 02:50:27 PM »
I always think of this:

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 04:55:05 PM »
Israel's leader    -kicking a**
US un"leader"    -smoking pot

sums it up pretty much doesn't it?

Offline Magnum

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 05:29:36 PM »
What this evil administration is proud of is they would not support Prime Minister Netanyahu when he was going to attack Iran and he needed America most. Frankly he BiBi could not attack without Americans support because Israel did not have the kinds of bombs that were needed to complete the job. Now that this administration thinks its too late they call Netahnyahu out  as a chicken butt and are proud of the fact they now can negotiate with Iran essentially giving Iran the nuclear bomb with this administrations blessing.

"My experience shows that those who plant trouble and cultivate evil will harvest the same." Job 4:8

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:32:59 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 07:12:08 AM »
I can practically guarantee you, the anonymous State Dept fool who said this probably never had a real private sector job in his life, is probably an effete snob with an Ivy League sheepskin, and the most strenuous activity he ever performed in his entire life was taking a dump!  Government bureaucracies is full of this bilge, especially the State Dept!  It has always been a haven for the intellectually lazy intelligentsia who think they are better than everyone else simply because they act that way, and the fact that all the common dregs below and above them don't see that and fall to their knees in adoration fills them with a loathing for others than will never go away.  People like this don't ever serve in the military, except in the rare occasions when they are given a ride along as a staff officers aide-de-camp.  They never win people over with logic and facts, the just browbeat bully and blackmail those who don't bend to their will.  The reason this asshole struck out like this is because Bibi cannot be bullied or blackmailed, and it is completely lost on fools like this the irony of his attacks which so much very more describe his Commander in Chief than the intended target!  I guess they figure, yeah, he's dimmer than me, but he went to Harvard and thus is nominally one of us...even if in private he thinks POTUS is a bumbling idiot.

Bibi should treat America as hostile as long as it is ruled by such as this.

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." - General George S. Patton

Do what you must, Bibi, your people matter...ours, at present, are a hindrance at best.  Sorry about that, I truly am.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 08:09:26 PM »
I always think of this:

He had that smug look on his face even back then. 

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 08:11:21 PM »
I can practically guarantee you, the anonymous State Dept fool who said this probably never had a real private sector job in his life, is probably an effete snob with an Ivy League sheepskin, and the most strenuous activity he ever performed in his entire life was taking a dump!  Government bureaucracies is full of this bilge, especially the State Dept!  It has always been a haven for the intellectually lazy intelligentsia who think they are better than everyone else simply because they act that way, and the fact that all the common dregs below and above them don't see that and fall to their knees in adoration fills them with a loathing for others than will never go away.  People like this don't ever serve in the military, except in the rare occasions when they are given a ride along as a staff officers aide-de-camp.  They never win people over with logic and facts, the just browbeat bully and blackmail those who don't bend to their will.  The reason this asshole struck out like this is because Bibi cannot be bullied or blackmailed, and it is completely lost on fools like this the irony of his attacks which so much very more describe his Commander in Chief than the intended target!  I guess they figure, yeah, he's dimmer than me, but he went to Harvard and thus is nominally one of us...even if in private he thinks POTUS is a bumbling idiot.

so basically the leftovers that universities don't want........