Author Topic: Bleepface Obama Signing Unconstitutional Climate Fraud Document  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Bleepface Obama Signing Unconstitutional Climate Fraud Document
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 12:43:24 PM »
Jus' like Kanye...'Bammie don't's needs's no white mens (and an Uncle Tom) judging him's body of work. Although he loves this country wid all him's heart & soul...him am just be doin' what's' be's best fo' all of us's.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 07:55:09 AM »
What's really best for us...anybody who values freedom and liberty...is this ilk...gone.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 03:13:05 PM »
Obama knows if he signs it, it will stand,  even a Republican gets the WH.   Because once a treaty is signed,  its rare for a following president to "unsign" it,  even if they disagree with it (and even unsigning may not actually get you out) and the Senate hasn't ratified.   Because you know international relations are more important then your own citizens. 

Few people seem to know that a signed treaty,  even if its not ratified by the Senate is not dead forever.  IT CAN BE RATIFIED by the Senate at any time later,  even many years later.    In fact they never expire or have a sunset date.     You may remember the high seas treaty that reared its ugly head just before the 2012 election.    And this one has never been signed. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/16/sea-treaty-all-but-dead-34-gop-senators-oppose.html

The high seas treaty has been around since the late 1950's.   It was in the news in the 1980's but went nowhere because Reagan opposed it.   It was updated during the 1990's and Kerry was pushing it.   

So even if its dead on arrival now,  doesn't mean it can't be reborn later. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 03:18:40 PM »
One of the thousand reasons why I am unelectable in today's moronic world...I'd set fire to such heinous documents!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 03:55:39 PM »
One of the thousand reasons why I am unelectable in today's moronic world...I'd set fire to such heinous documents!

As am I. I'd drag him into the White House men's room & set an armed security detail on him as I ordered him to wipe his a$s with the document...& then flush it.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.