Author Topic: Globull warming everywhere  (Read 1760 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Globull warming everywhere
« on: February 29, 2012, 09:46:18 AM »
I decided to miss this stuff today, not a critical day for work so I took it off.  Globull warming piled up everywhere.  Anybody know if AlGore is in town?

Still snowing here and yes, all my trees and powerlines look well frosted and snow covered.

Not biggest storm I've seen by any means, but on days like this my long commute can suck up 1/3 of a tank of gas easy.

Looks like people south and east of me are getting hammered with storms and even tornado's!

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?animate=true

Kentucky & Tennessee seem to be in the crosshairs for storms.  You OK there Don?

http://www.intellicast.com/Storm/Severe/WatchesWarnings.aspx?location=USIL0086
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Globull warming everywhere
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 09:48:05 AM »
So it snowed a li'l bit there, I take it?  ;D
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 09:51:20 AM »
Yeah, it sleeted and rained, rained a lot last night, then turned over to snow and it is a white, wet, sloppy little mess.  Oh well, we got off really really light so far this year.  My BIL will be pleased, get some good snowplowing money.

Whoa, big chunk just cut loose from the roof and flew past my window.

Some power lines are down in the area, but it is not expected to get too cold so hopefully that stuff just falls off and there are no more disruptions.  A-OK in my abode anyway.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 10:02:32 AM »
Fox saying Branson hit hard.  Now AR, KY, TN & OH in watches.

KS & IL hit too.  4 killed, not sure where.

ETA - Harrisburg, IL.  

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/29/injuries-damage-reported-after-possible-tornadoes-hit-missouri/

Fox TV now saying death toll from storms up to 6.

ETA - Whoa, 13 dead now, 10 in IL alone.

::praying::  for family/friends.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:58:24 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 05:56:35 PM »
In-laws live in NC near TN.  They were up all night as 3 tornadoes swept through their area but fortunately they didn't lose power and didn't sustain any damage.  A number of business were destroyed.

So sad about the little girl. 
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 07:50:24 PM »
Here we see some more of the Left's vaunted civility on display, as World Class POS Mike Malloy ridicules the victims of the recent tornadoes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44hU4pVaV4g
H/T: Moonbattery

::mooning::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 08:01:36 PM »
Little Mikey says that in the safety of his bunker, if he was in these communities and said that, we'd be hearing all about how the bitter clingers who survived brutally and without provacation killed his ass!

PS for Mikey - Most of the victims are now in heaven, a different address awaits you, you despicable vomitous mass!

;)

ETA - PPS: Who are this asshats sponsors?  What values do they have, or rather don't have?

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 09:28:22 PM »
link

Malloy's show is currently self-syndicated. Until March 2009 it was syndicated by the Nova M Radio network. Previously, it was syndicated by Air America Radio, but Air America abruptly dropped the show on August 30, 2006. The Mike Malloy Show is currently carried by 13 broadcast stations, mostly on the West Coast, as well as XM satellite radio and Sirius satellite radio. Its broadcast originates from Atlanta, Georgia, though the minimal in-studio staff allows Malloy to broadcast from other locations when he travels. Malloy is the only radio talk show host in America to have received the A.I.R (Achievement in Radio) Award in both Chicago and New York City.[2] Talkers Magazine included Malloy among the their list of "the 250 Most Important Radio Talk Show Hosts in America" but did not name him as one of the Heavy Hundred."

I heard this guy years ago.  He was boring--I don't remember him being controversial at the time though he leaned left. Hard to believe he won any award.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 09:38:34 PM »
What a complete piece of living dung. He needs to be scraped off the bottom of my nation's shoe.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson