Author Topic: Wikileaks is releasing new batch of Clinton emails  (Read 10034 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Wikileaks is releasing new batch of Clinton emails
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2016, 07:47:16 PM »
Nicely done JF!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2016, 09:44:07 PM »
  Thank you my friends but I owe that to the education I have received from all the real Americans that I have had the pleasure to hang out with..   And A lady who is my General Manager that gives me the room to operate in the dealership.   Because there have been complaints about me and her answer is don't come crying to me just prove him wrong teach him a lesson if you can.

If you can't get a better argument.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2016, 09:46:24 PM »
The other real Americans; you are counted among them/us.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2016, 07:42:08 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/wikileaks-taunts-democrats-tweets-it-has-surprise-store-tim-kaine-and-donna-brazile

We'll see what comes from this tease...

You know there has to be good dirt on these two...Donna because she is a long term Clintonoid and the backstabber of Bernie...Timmy because in no way did that assclown get where he is on his looks and intelligence!

In the meantime...these two a-holes should already be dealt with as traitors!

Scum going in and out of the White House hundreds of times...close to Clinton campaign...long time Chitcago Allinskyites...

No justice no peace, right?   ;)

And lookie here bobama and Podesta exchanging baking secrets on a secret email!  How sweet!

Huh...doesn't look like baking secrets...

Must be that damn Alt-Right conspiracy again, eh?

/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 07:56:43 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2016, 05:58:50 PM »
  I have a resident lib at work that started that Russian crap with the younger guys at work trying to point the finger away from the message. I happened to come in and heard some of them not liking the idea of a foreign government involved in our elections.

Fair enough I guess if you don't know any better so I asked the lib if what the Russians were pushing was a lie?? And if so tell me what the lie is, of course he had nothing and to make sure he didn't try this again I told him that it might do him a world of good to seek the truth if he dared and I told him that I was sure he would not do that because he liked living with his head up his ass.

At that point the kids realized what just happened and saw the difference in cheap talk and seeking truth.

I didn't know you worked with Marco Rubio.  Because that's what he is saying, also.  You should see nothing, you should hear nothing, because Russian, or something.

::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2016, 09:04:51 PM »
Remember when progs loved Russia and hated America?  Yeah, now they just hate everybody...

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2016, 09:32:46 PM »
I don't think any amount of negative emails coming to light at this point will make any difference to Democrat voters to make them bail on her at this point (or any point).   

I quote a democrat voter I know directly.   

"I honestly could give less than a flying f*ck about any supposed crimes that Hilary has done."

That's it in a nutshell folks.   

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2016, 02:36:56 PM »
They only care about the entitlements, not the facts.

Like Jack Webb used to say "Just the entitlements ma'mn".
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2016, 06:44:22 PM »
I don't think any amount of negative emails coming to light at this point will make any difference to Democrat voters to make them bail on her at this point (or any point).   

"I honestly could give less than a flying f*ck about any supposed crimes that Hilary has done."

That's it in a nutshell folks.

I'm getting the same shyt from them. They would rather die than admit a mistake.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2016, 10:18:52 PM »
Then the "dies" have it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2016, 08:55:59 AM »

And yet they'll get upset over something Trump said. ::bashing::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2016, 07:21:53 AM »

And yet they'll get upset over something Trump said. ::bashing::

The Demoncrat-Media Complex released new poll data fresh out of the Clinton server...double-digit lead opened up for Hitlery...Donald might as well just quit now...it's just a matter of Soros telling Diebold what the tallies are after all.

And yeah...in their own words they admit their Goebbels tactics!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

Traitors in need of rope!

Even fellow Leftists in the Green camp and not just the Berniacs know what corruption looks like -

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/23/jill-stein-dems-manipulate-voters-media/

A rare thing, an honest leftist - Stein retweeted a post from WikiLeaks stating that the “US is no longer a Democracy.” Stein suggested that if Clinton were elected president, the U.S. would start to look more like an oligarchy than a democracy.

She isn't wrong on that count!  But I would argue the Oligarchy is already here...it's just never been this threatened before until Trump came along...that they see him as dangerous (ie-not under their control) and willing to entrust the fate of millions if not billions to the whims of the psycho Clinton should say all there is about where this nation is at...intelligent people would flock to prevent someone that unsane from being the next puppet of the cabal!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:43:20 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2016, 08:03:44 AM »
Democrats exploiting black people, I know y'all as un-shocked as I...and probably as un-shocked that the black community doesn't mind it, they're glad to be on the Democrat Plantation dontchyaknow?!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/303019-hillary-staffers-excited-about-how-a-black-teen-being-murdered-could-help-her-agenda/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2016, 04:07:19 PM »
A top aide for Hillary Clinton briefly discussed in February a plan to “swift boat” Donald Trump, as her advisers began to look past a contentious primary and toward their likely general election opponent, according to hacked emails posted Monday by WikiLeaks.

“I know you can't look past Bernie and March primaries -- but who is in charge of the Trump swift boat project?” wrote Clinton ally Joel Johnson in a hacked email to top Clinton spokeswoman Jennifer Palmieri. “Needs to be ready, funded and unleashed when we decide -- but not a half assed scramble.”

"* She has to be for TPP*. She called it the "gold standard" of trade agreements. I think opposing that would be a huge flip flop. She can say that as President she would work to change it. She can say that it can be better. But I think she should support it," Klain wrote in an email.

John Podesta congratulated White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough in November of last year on “finally sending the Keystone body to the morgue,” one day after President Barack Obama announced that he would reject the Keystone XL oil pipeline following a seven-year review.

“I'm w Joel,” wrote campaign manager Robby Mook. “We shouldn't have Israel at public events. Especially dem activists.”

"Marc made a convincing case to me this am that these sorts of restrictions don't really get you anything...that Obama actually got judged MORE harshly as a result," Mook wrote. "He convinced me. So...in a complete U-turn, I'm ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks."

Palmieri jumped in, "Take the money!!"

The decision was a tricky one, according to the emails, in part because the campaign already was accepting help. At one point, adviser Dennis Cheng wrote: "We do need to make a decision on this ASAP as our friends who happen to be registered with FARA are already donating and raising." FARA refers to the federal statute requiring registration of agents for foreign governments.

http://www.politico.com/live-blog-updates/2016/10/john-podesta-hillary-clinton-emails-wikileaks-000011

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2016, 07:26:48 AM »
“We’ve taken on a lot of water that won’t be easy to pump out of the boat. Most of that has to do with terrible decisions made pre-campaign, but a lot has to do with her instincts,” Mr. Podesta wrote.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/26/hillary-clintons-terrible-instincts-lamented-by-ke/

POTUS material!  Also resembles fecal material!

https://twitter.com/MichaelEHayden/status/791293514067869696

Pandering?  When did it ever stop?  She ain't in no ways tired of makin' sheeit up?!

Just today I hear she was pandering to Latino's...saying Mehican food her favorite!  Mierda, that seals the deal, eh?   ::hysterical::