Author Topic: Since the Hillary Regime is just about assured,lets discuss this coming disaster  (Read 5163 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Hate to have to say it,  but I don't see Trump pulling it off and beating Hillary.  Outside of a miracle or that the polls are massively wrong (they weren't in 2012 or 08 for that matter),  or the voter fraud can be contained enough to not change the election.    Even if he wins,  it could still be easily stolen from him.    For the most part,  he did pretty well with the messed up set of cards he was dealt. Outside of a huge amount of electoral votes going his way like Reagan back in the 1980's (winning blue states that haven't voted for R since Reagan) he isn't becoming the next resident of 1600.

1.  Hillary will NEVER be indicted for anything.  It ain't happening,  no matter how bad her crimes are.   She will never see the inside of a jail cell.   

2.  Her ill health will be a constant and chronic problem.  Her regime (and the lamestream media) will continue to hide the problem.  It will be like FDR all over again.  Even if she is incapacitated,  she will try to continue.   We could end up with Bill running things very much like what happened with Wilson's wife became de-facto president.    We may be getting the third and fourth term that Billy boy wanted-wants so bad.   So much for the 22nd amendment. 

3.  I could see the regime concealing her death should she drop dead.   The people behind her regime are power hungry enough to try.   They really would have nothing to lose by trying.   They won't even want to let Kaine take over. 

4.  The scandals of the first Clinton regime will be child's play compared with Hillary's.  Its going to be 24/7 scandal city,  with so many it will be hard to even keep it straight.  Like the first Clinton regime,  the Republicans will be blamed for constant, expensive but fruitless investigation. 

5. Bad Supreme court justice appointments.  We will go from winning once in a blue moon,  to never winning.  The first and second amendments are going to take a huge beating.   The heartburn of the Obama and two Clinton regimes will last decades.  By the end of two terms there could be only two conservatives left on the high court. 

6.  The economy will continue to go nowhere.   We will be going from a decade of recession into a second.  The good times of the first Clinton regime (thanks to the Republican congress) will be forgotten. 

7.  There will be no relief from Obamacare.   They will turn up the heat, we may even have single payer by the end of her regime since Obamacare is collapsing so fast.  Remember the Senate will likely flip this year.   The RINO senator Mark Kirk in Illinois is unlikely to be reelected (his bad health is an issue, go figure),  and Evan Bayh is in a good position to flip the second Indiana senate seat Demo.   Yep,  Indiana will have TWO democrat senators,  in a state that by all rights should be both Republican seats.   So the Illinois and Indiana seats are two that will likely be lost.   I am not aware of any weak Demo seats that could go the other way. 

8.  Major problems with Russia.    Also problems with China, North Korea and Iran will continue to fester. 

9.  All the other many problems created by two terms of Obama.  The green rip offs will continue,  the auto and oil industries will continue to be punished.  Electric cars will be pushed hard in spite of their major problems. 

It's going to be a rough ride folks.   Wish I could get off this ride,  but we are all stuck.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Sounds like election night will be a good time to dive into the lake, retrieve some lost items and polish them up and see if they fly back into water or into some other action....
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
You forgot the part about the Lion of Judah appearing on a white horse from a cloud, fire shooting from His eyes, clothed in blood, with a mighty sword in His mouth to smite the nations.

I can't look at your list and hope for anything better than the return of Christ Jesus, whether it feels good when it happens or not. We aren't coming out of this as an intact nation, no matter what. We might as well pray for Him to return and set the whole mess right.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Just posting this for the truth inside the verse.

We may be in for extremely turbulent times. I'm ready. I know my rights (from God not man or a piece of paper) & I know my God. If something comes my way that wants to do me harm, I'll either kill it, or die in the process.

I'll expect the other side to behave honorably (stretching the benefit of the doubt to extremes). The moment they aren't, I'll act accordingly. Either way, I'll be victorious (alive for another day or speaking directly with my Lord).

Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

Everything Has Its Time

To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born,
    And a time to die;
A time to plant,
    And a time to pluck what is planted;

A time to kill,
    And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
    And a time to build up;
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I will not entertain the premise until it is necessary.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
I will continue to say it.The election result does not matter. A Hillary Presidency will keep us headed off the cliff at the same speed if not faster. That is a good thing.
All she can do is push harder, and the harder she pushes, the more people will simply refuse to comply. Come and make  me *unt.  This will grow to the county level, and then the state.  They have squandered whatever legitimacy they had, and  continue to do so. This will end in a Civil War. End of story. Even if its conducted one by one from our own driveways.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I will continue to say it.The election result does not matter. A Hillary Presidency will keep us headed off the cliff at the same speed if not faster. That is a good thing.
All she can do is push harder, and the harder she pushes, the more people will simply refuse to comply. Come and make  me *unt.  This will grow to the county level, and then the state.  They have squandered whatever legitimacy they had, and  continue to do so. This will end in a Civil War. End of story. Even if its conducted one by one from our own driveways.

I think you know that I mostly agree with you on this. The exception being that, the way I see it a Trump win would be saying, "Come and make  me *unt" to the entire political establishment. I recognize my naivety in such a attitude - but then I never pretended to be a sophisticated kinda guy ;'}

I had another mild skirmish with my older brother yesterday. He's significantly unsettled about this race and all it implies for our nation and our people. While not big on the GOPe he is more of an establishment guy than I ever was.

We got talking about the trajectory for the race, with his attitudes shaped largely almost exclusively from watching Fox Snooze. One of the sidebar issues is the down-ticket vote - to which I said, "What down-ticket vote? The likelihood is that Trump is the only mark I'll make on the ballot!" When pressed I explained how all of the local pubbies running for office have not just distanced themselves from Trump but have condemned him, vowing not to vote for him. So my attitude is "You don't vote for him - I don't vote for you"

This pissed my brother off bigtime. IDC.

"But allowing democrats to win does nothing to help you!"

"No, and electing spineless "go along to get along" types doesn't either." And I refuse to award treachery with my support."

I'm going to vote for who I want and no longer the party ticket and devil take the hindmost.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
[
I think you know that I mostly agree with you on this. The exception being that, the way I see it a Trump win would be saying, "Come and make  me *unt" to the entire political establishment.

Trump is that "Brick trough the elites window" even if he doesn't win. EVEN if  Barnhardt is right and he is the new controlled opposition.
CNN did one of their little viewer focus groups and 10 of the 15 said the debate convinced them to vote for Trump. They will ave to cheat hard to beat him, because no matter who he really is, and no matter what dumb thing he says, he is still the brick that that says "Come and make us."

The local votes are more important than the Presidency for sure- it will be local sheriffs, and county leaders mounting the first resistance, but like you said, just because there is in a R next their name doesn't mean they are on your side. .And if they aren't , and you are given a choice between leftist stooge 1 and leftist stooge 2, why should you put a mark there? What difference , at this point, could it make because to remove legitimacy from the election. ( Which isn't legitimate anyway )  They are alrady doing battlespace prep saying that te Russians could fake evidence of fraud.. planting the seed as it were. 

War is the only option left. Prepare accordingly.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The truly lamentable thing is that for people like us, "live and let live" was a perfectly acceptable basis for a society.  But no, the totalitarian Left will have none of it.  It's their way or the highway.  Their way or the mass grave in the middle of the forest.  They are the authors of the inevitable forthcoming unpleasantness.  It's all on them, every bit of it.

Harden those hearts.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
They will ave to cheat hard to beat him, because no matter who he really is, and no matter what dumb thing he says, he is still the brick that that says "Come and make us."

I agree. I'm still not convinced Hillary will win. After all of the negative press for Trump and hardly any for her, they still have to rig the polls for her to have a lead.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  She's not winning... the end.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I hope you are right, John.

Sadly, whoever wins, the republicans will take the blame for the down fall. I don't mind if the establishment takes the blame. If Trump wins, the economy could explode, we wipe out isis, no debt, etc, etc, etc...The liberal machine will still shovel withering heat on Trump.

I live in a fairly conservative area but the amount of stupidity I see is still staggering. I really see no good outcome.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I'll vote for him and I don't now nor ever will feel like a loser for it.

The psy-ops is just further pissin' me off.

These f**kers are just tap-tap-tap dancing on a minefield.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, right now I would vote for any warm body off the street over that psychotic gimpy evil vindictive corrupt piece of garbage!

I mean if the eyes are the "windows to the soul"...

Welcome to Hell!!!

::speechless::  Yeah, anybody but that!!!

And I too am so tired of the non-stop Democrat-Media Complex lying and cheating and stealing....same effing routine every damn time and it is more naked and rank than ever!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

ABC is a little too eager in their oversampling...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Oversampling is just another way of saying cheating and lying!  And for nothing other than to satisfy their unending lust for power and control.

That should freak people out and make them angry as heck and cause them to fly into action!

Well, in an America that worked properly, cared about principles and wasn't fat, lazy and stupid...

BITS!

PS-Don't fret Rich, there could be a Litvenenko event November 9th if the Establishment cabal rigs things...   ;)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:37:10 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Lying and cheating.....for years. Their voters are idiots.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The oversampling is designed to provide plausible cover for the voter fraud they will be conducting.  "Well, looks like the polls had it pretty close to the mark indeed."

You simply cannot look at the campaign stops for these two and conclude she has this significant advantage.  She struggles to draw crowds that don't look embarrassing on TV, whereas Trump has to turn away thousands of people because the venues are packed.

Trump was also smart not to fall into the trap they were laying by refusing to commit himself to accepting the outcome.  He has been smart to repeat the concerns over the election being rigged.  It helps establish the idea well in advance of the event itself.  I am reminded of how all the mainstream conservatives couldn't heap enough praise on Comey in the weeks leading up to him disgracing himself with the Hillary non-indictment.  They painted themselves into a corner by heaping all this effusive praise on him and what a law enforcement stalwart he supposedly was.  Any other Republican candidate right now would be in full blown Mom and Apple Pie mode, praising our system of elections and the peaceful transfer of power and all that other corny-sh*t-that-wasn't-always-corny-but-now-it-is-because-leftist-takeover.  They would be telegraphing to the Left: "go ahead and proceed with your plans, I'll deliver a most eloquent concession speech."

I am not convinced a Hillary victory is a foregone conclusion.  In moments of pessimism I do, but in other moments I think they can only pull her over the finish line with fraud of a magnitude that will be so blatant it will almost be a victory of another sort for us.  A victory of the "yes, please continue to delegitimize yourselves" sort.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 05:02:19 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I agree on all points G, by all indications this should be a bloodbath and Clinton shouldn't even come close...and there are probably very few motivations driving people who do give a damn to even show up at their precinct - a visceral loathing of the corrupt Clinton's and the corresponding horror of letting that trash dictate their psychotic plans, a desire to tell the Establishment to go bleep itself, and an overwhelming desire to make any electoral theft as blatant and rank as possible so we can get on with getting it on.

For most of us all three reasons are very much in play, we have no illusions that a Trump presidency is any kind of fix or reset, it is a time buyer, a downpayment on a future ass-kicking of the Establishment...and if a miracle happens and people wake up to the shat the left has been shoveling for decades, fine that's a bonus but nothing expected...but I have to admit slightly more weight for me is on the latter as far as those three reasons go...the first one comes natural, the second has been an evolution over a couple decades that solidified with E-GOP treachery of 6-8 years ago and has become ingrained in me...the latter I feel more palpable for it is turbocharging my anger.  The left knows not what it will reap...but it will.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Adaptive Curmudgeon reports that on a 400 mile trip, including Blue suburban and urban areas, he saw 3 Clinton signs, and hundreds of Trump signs.
Can anyone think of any prior election where you drove trough such an areas and didn't see Obama signs? Or how about Kerry?

Are they  starting to be afraid of retaliation.. social or physical?

There has been a sea change. into  what isn't certain, but you can bet it wasn't towards a reconciliation.

Even the libtards can't get get excited about the hag. That doesn't mean they won't vote for her, but it does mean they will have far fewer volunteers to man phones and get out the vote efforts. They will have to pay for that stuff this time around.