Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 482337 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #1440 on: June 21, 2016, 05:24:22 PM »
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/32255845/two-sisters-charged-after-fighting-at-ihop

One thing not found, here.  Brawls in my local Jollibee, Chowking, or any other place here popular with those of lesser means.

I wonder what's different?   ::thinking::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1441 on: June 22, 2016, 11:17:19 AM »
They fight like overweight primates who had their desert taken away...

Did everything but throw their pooh...

IHOP must be soooo proud of such diversity, eh?

::hysterical::

Didn't their momma's teach them any manners?  Oh, forget it...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1442 on: June 30, 2016, 11:44:44 AM »
The latest black trash game - stuffing feces down a girls pants and running away.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Man-Shoves-Bag-Feces-Down-Woman-Pants-Upper-East-Side-New-York-City-Video-384950011.html

Another reason why ladies need to start packing...prevent assault by feces-toting gangbangers.

Start dropping these bastards...they'll knock that umm, crap...off!

::rockets::

And uhh, feces has DNA, right?  Track 'em down!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1443 on: June 30, 2016, 01:16:15 PM »
Jeez, who does that.  Ferals.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1444 on: June 30, 2016, 02:38:56 PM »
Jeez, who does that.  Ferals.

"People" begging to be offed.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1445 on: July 06, 2016, 12:05:14 PM »
More ObamaPeople doing their thing...

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Gates-New-York-Wal-Mart-Walmart-Brawl-Arrests-385675991.html

No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service...   ::thinking::  Something else is missing there? 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1446 on: July 06, 2016, 01:24:06 PM »
.... these situations are becoming much more common here in Monroe County."

I hadn't realized that many ferals live upstate.  Betcha the "much more common" coincides with increased Section 8 housing money.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1447 on: July 06, 2016, 05:38:49 PM »

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Gates-New-York-Wal-Mart-Walmart-Brawl-Arrests-385675991.html

No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service...   ::thinking::  Something else is missing there?

No comments. Wonder why? ::unknowncomic::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1448 on: July 07, 2016, 07:16:02 AM »

I hadn't realized that many ferals live upstate.  Betcha the "much more common" coincides with increased Section 8 housing money.

Has to be.

Same plague affecting many areas.  I have too many ferals in my once semi-rural bedroom community...lower cost housing I am sure much with subsidies is driving a lot of that.  It is how the queen bees in the libiot hive launch drone invasions into areas once off limits to their kind...since steady decent paying employment requiring education and/or skill was necessary to afford it.  So of course the libiots had to come up with a taxpayer-funded scheme to move the less educated, less well-paying less-employed drones into healthy areas as punishment for shooting down all their other schemes and because they think such communities are lacking in diversity (too full of white folks who are all known to be 100% racist, sexist homophobes)...so it's win-win for libiots and ferals and lose-lose for everybody else.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1449 on: July 07, 2016, 07:18:43 AM »

No comments. Wonder why? ::unknowncomic::

Because they would be lit up like a Christmas tree...and the last thing presstitutes want is to truthfully call out bad behavior in that community...those fine upstanding law-abiding open-minded folk might go rioting again.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1450 on: July 26, 2016, 08:15:39 AM »
If all blacks are to be lumped together for the actions of one like the Progs and blacks like to do...then apparently all blacks are Jew-haters...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/285812-dem-house-armed-services-committee-member-jewish-settlers-are-like-termites/

Hank Johnson...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1451 on: July 26, 2016, 08:27:36 AM »
Hank Johnson of the "with the added Marines and their equipment, might it not cause Guam to capsize" fame.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1452 on: July 26, 2016, 11:27:36 AM »
If all blacks are to be lumped together for the actions of one like the Progs and blacks like to do...then apparently all blacks are Jew-haters...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/285812-dem-house-armed-services-committee-member-jewish-settlers-are-like-termites/

Hank Johnson...

inspectorudy • 6 hours ago

Hank "Tipover" Johnson is the face of the DNC. His is a walking talking joke just like hillary. Nothing he says or does is credible and just like hillary he lies almost by the minute. You gotta love him though, because he is living proof of the "Peter Principle".

Share ›

::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1453 on: July 26, 2016, 01:00:48 PM »
If a prog's lips are moving...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1454 on: July 26, 2016, 05:09:25 PM »
I know trump is a very wild card.....but with the the sheer volume of human filth, lying, disgrace, cheating, collusion, it's literally breath taking.

Hillary equates to the revolution beginning. I can't imagine how emboldened the human debris will be if she wins.

To prepare, may I suggest a purchase: http://www.andersonrifles.com/
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1455 on: July 27, 2016, 06:57:41 AM »
I know trump is a very wild card.....but with the the sheer volume of human filth, lying, disgrace, cheating, collusion, it's literally breath taking.

Hillary equates to the revolution beginning. I can't imagine how emboldened the human debris will be if she wins.

To prepare, may I suggest a purchase: http://www.andersonrifles.com/

That .308 variant will do.  Dear Santa... 

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1456 on: July 27, 2016, 10:28:07 AM »

Has to be.

Same plague affecting many areas.  I have too many ferals in my once semi-rural bedroom community...lower cost housing I am sure much with subsidies is driving a lot of that.  It is how the queen bees in the libiot hive launch drone invasions into areas once off limits to their kind...since steady decent paying employment requiring education and/or skill was necessary to afford it.  So of course the libiots had to come up with a taxpayer-funded scheme to move the less educated, less well-paying less-employed drones into healthy areas as punishment for shooting down all their other schemes and because they think such communities are lacking in diversity (too full of white folks who are all known to be 100% racist, sexist homophobes)...so it's win-win for libiots and ferals and lose-lose for everybody else.

Every new housing development in our area is now equipped with section 8 housing. I believe it is now mandatory. We had some very nice condos built here, but next door it was mandated the section 8. Crime in our small town is up. Our area is upper middle class and with the lakes, there are some very high end homes. $500,000 in Middle Tennessee can buy you a lot of house. We have a subdivision going in, homes in the 250- 350K range but across the street is where the section 8 is going. This is nucking futs.

I know Hillary will double down on the idiocy. I'm still not sure on Trump but god, I can't see how it could be any worse. This crap needs to be rolled back...we are being inundated by filth. The time will come when no one will want to buy a home in a new neighborhood, or at least as far away from the section 8 as you can get. The contractors here make them look nice but it isn't what's on the outside. How long do you think it will take before maintenance is an issue.

It's made us change our home plans. We now have acreage we want to sell because wayyyyy out in the country will be much safer....for a while.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1457 on: July 27, 2016, 11:13:37 AM »

Has to be.

Every new housing development in our area is now equipped with section 8 housing. I believe it is now mandatory. We had some very nice condos built here, but next door it was mandated the section 8. Crime in our small town is up. Our area is upper middle class and with the lakes, there are some very high end homes. $500,000 in Middle Tennessee can buy you a lot of house. We have a subdivision going in, homes in the 250- 350K range but across the street is where the section 8 is going. This is nucking futs.

I know Hillary will double down on the idiocy. I'm still not sure on Trump but god, I can't see how it could be any worse. This crap needs to be rolled back...we are being inundated by filth. The time will come when no one will want to buy a home in a new neighborhood, or at least as far away from the section 8 as you can get. The contractors here make them look nice but it isn't what's on the outside. How long do you think it will take before maintenance is an issue.

It's made us change our home plans. We now have acreage we want to sell because wayyyyy out in the country will be much safer....for a while.

Another argument for the case to use their tactics against them.  All of us sane productive folks should be banding together, buying up whole tracts of contiguous land and small rural towns...privatize everything into our hands and prevent the locusts and drones from entering, let them all rot in the once fertile areas they've turned into open cesspools...see how long they last without productive racist sexist homophobic islamaphobes to leech off of and annoy!

Fricken parasites!

::vafancoul::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1458 on: July 27, 2016, 11:46:27 AM »
We don't want to farm but we are considering acreage among farm land. We can lease out the land. I'm really close to selling my business. We are going to bug out to the country. If Trump is elected, we may not move as far out.....if Hillary is elected, we have some areas far from the city, about an hours drive and the only way to get there is one road. It's about 40 miles either way to the closest interstate.

Arm up.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1459 on: July 27, 2016, 02:32:06 PM »
 ::thumbsup::