Author Topic: Implosion of the Hildabeast v3.0..or is it 4.0?  (Read 33830 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Implosion of the Hildabeast v3.0..or is it 4.0?
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2015, 07:16:44 AM »
Sorry all, but Fiorina is not a conservative.

She screwed up HP and kept a real conservative from having a chance last election

Perhaps that is accurate, perhaps it is an overstatement.  I am willing to hear her speak, a courtesy that is not being extended primarily by the RNC, people without a little "d" after their name expect to be treated like sh*t by the MFM, they should not have to be treated like sh*t by the GOP.  But, this is not Ronald Reagan's GOP, this is the Ruling Class/E-GOP working hand in hand with the MFM, so fair hearings be damned.  They would rather keep a bunch of deadwood on the stage as filler than hear anything Carly has to say, and that elicits an automatic instinctive reaction in me to mutilate the nearest E-GOP stooge.  It is crap like this that stacks the GOP with substandard candidates.  They obviously fear some things she might say to the others.  The RNC will forbid anymore boat-rockers...they figure having Trump is enough already.

People have to learn...the GOP is dying, it is dying because they keep retrenching into their failed establishment mindset, they don't like people like us, they hate us...if they get the lesser-of-two-evils vote from us and that is it, fine, that is the limit of their tolerance of us.  They hate us more than they hate the democrats.  But the E-GOP is progressive lite and the democrats are hard progressives, it is only natural that they like them better than us.  We see it in every piece of legislation, every surrender of power to the executive and in every so-called "debate".

This is the GOP.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2015, 07:21:49 AM »
The worse thing about this all.   Hillary will survive all of this.    She STILL is likely be the next president of the US.

This is scandal number,,,,,,    who knows what,  its a high and large number.     She has survived them all,  hasn't spent a second in court,  yet alone jail.    She will never spent a second in court.   Obama,  even though even he can't stand her,  will not let her get indicted,  as no Democrat will be charged with a crime no matter how bad or how guilty they are.     The sad thing,  no Republican will work hard to get her indicted either.

Why do you think she does what she does?  Because she KNOWS she will not get in trouble.  She will and can do whatever the h*ll she wants. 

She will beat off Bernie,  Biden,  Fauxahontas and whomever else on the demo side.  Then she will beat whatever lame candidate the elite Republicans serve up. 

Even if somehow she got indicted,  I doubt it would keep her from being elected.   They will vote for her no matter,  in fact it could even HELP her.

Time will tell, but sadly at this time, I cannot refute this as a real possibility.  We live in an effed up world filled with effed up people and the more effed up things get the harder it is to say that it cannot get more effed up.

ETA - Besides, progressives tell us all the time "laws are for chumps" and the E-GOP agrees since all it does it piss and moan at best to violations...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHEClMxnpg

What difference does it make?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 11:42:06 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 11:08:48 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2015, 05:14:23 PM »
How she is even surviving in her party is proof of the total corruptness. Imo, to the point of evil. Pure evil.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2015, 07:06:03 AM »
It all crystallized for me when during the William Blythe disaster women repeatedly said they'd blow Bill or anybody if it kept abortion available.

That right there told me all DemonRats are foul filthy disgusting creatures to whom stooping to any evil is eagerly entered into without the slightest care or regret.

You have to be a special kind of evil to go that route, it ended any doubts I might have had about them once and for all.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2015, 07:11:51 AM »
Monica Crowley seems to have bought into the idea that Obama is behind the daily drip of EmailGate damage, which wouldn't surprise me...but none of that matters to me unless both are destroyed in the process.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2015, 08:23:01 AM »
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-hacked-emails-sale/

Heh

earl2 • an hour ago

Lets start a GOFUNDME

194  • Reply•Share › TwitterFacebookLink

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2015, 08:56:44 AM »
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hillary-clinton-hacked-emails-sale/

Heh

earl2 • an hour ago

Lets start a GOFUNDME

194  • Reply•Share › TwitterFacebookLink

::laughonfloor::

Nice!

This is good too...

Gino Schafer  TrajanOptimus • 2 hours ago
I wonder if this guy can find 0bama's college transcripts and his original birth certificate. That would be a hoot!

::thinking::  And there's a fella with a familiar moniker posting there.   ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2015, 11:48:24 AM »
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:51:59 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2015, 06:28:43 PM »
  All this proves that the political class are indeed our masters and we are to blame as a nation. Inch by inch they are chewing our freedoms up and if we keep going like this as a nation we won't be a nation any longer.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2015, 06:46:13 AM »
In a liberty-based definition I am not sure we are a nation any more, certainly not the nation that our Founders and forefathers fought, bled and died for...

But fools like this just make for more sport when the shat really hits the fan...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2015, 12:48:54 PM »
In a liberty-based definition I am not sure we are a nation any more, certainly not the nation that our Founders and forefathers fought, bled and died for...

But fools like this just make for more sport when the shat really hits the fan...

I agree.  We are already a multitude of nations, forced under a central government.  I have so little in common with the progs in this country that I do not consider them my countrymen, and I know the feeling is mutual.  Fine with me.  If they weren't so damned totalitarian and insistent that all must conform to their worldview, we could just split up into multiple new countries.

We're still going to split up into multiple new countries, it's just going to be a very difficult and drawn out affair.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2015, 02:50:21 PM »

I agree.  We are already a multitude of nations, forced under a central government.  I have so little in common with the progs in this country that I do not consider them my countrymen, and I know the feeling is mutual.  Fine with me.  If they weren't so damned totalitarian and insistent that all must conform to their worldview, we could just split up into multiple new countries.

We're still going to split up into multiple new countries, it's just going to be a very difficult and drawn out affair.

And it will only be more difficult and drawn out the longer we pretend this situation is OK, but hey, folks want it really hard...fine, it'll be really hard.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2015, 03:48:17 PM »
Lame,  but not surprising. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/10/justice-department-rules-hillary-clinton-followed-/

As I figured,  the Obama regime doesn't hate Hillary enough to go after her.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2015, 05:21:14 PM »
SMDH.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2015, 09:15:32 AM »
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/exclusive-kathleen-willey-doubts-hillarys-new-sex-assault-survivors-ad/

"She’s a money-hungry hypocritical witch who will do anything for money.  She’s a lying pig. I CANNOT believe that she had the gall to make that commercial. How dare she? I hope she rots in hell."-Kathleen Willey on Hillary Clinton's hubby-ignoring exhortation to women who were sexually abused/assualted to be "heard" and "believed"!

A certainty.  Of course the waiting though is pure effing agony!

Both her and her despicable partner and all their cronies!

ETA - Is it just a coincidence that Willey's warning appeared the same day as the blurb below?  I think not!

Obama Tells His Daughter To “Be Open To New Experiences” In College

Does that include the typical treatment allowed to CPM's (Certain Protected Members) of the Proglodyte Tribe like Bill Clinton?!   ::saywhat::

ETA - "Close, but no cigar." - Dana Loesch

frozeninbemidji • 2 hours ago
No longer will interns be allowed to be used as humidors.

::hysterical::

Man, is this batshyt crazy old Prog deserving of every gram of ridicule coming at her!!!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 02:19:03 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2015, 12:02:06 PM »
Without a doubt, the evil is strong with this one.

Deny and throw an innocent under the bus and smile...yes, this Succubus has wicked skills.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2015, 09:35:14 AM »

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2015, 11:23:23 AM »
What a fricken soap opera!

http://iotwreport.com/some-shady-s/

Who doesn't have access to Hildabeast's emails?

The DOJ and the American people seem to be the only ones...