Author Topic: More mental Illness  (Read 857 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
More mental Illness
« on: September 02, 2015, 02:56:51 PM »
Girls walk out of school when school officials let boy into their locker room because the boy thinks he is a girl

Pull down your pants son. You see that there. That is a Penis. As long as you have one you are  a "Boy" - B. O. Y.  and you will use the boys locker-room
No the facts don't care about your feelings son,and reality doesn't give a sh*t about what you "believe"

And of course the tranny declined the offer  his own private bathroom because "he wasn't hurting anyone and didn't want to feel segregated out"  - you see, its not right to make him feel uncomfortable about being mentally ill ( even the video  news report calls him SHE  and goes along with the illness)  - meanwhile he doesn't believe the girls who walked out were "uncomfortable"  - no they did that because "ignorance" and "bigotry" and not because he had a penis that could have an erection at any moment..  (HE might be confused about if his a boy - but I bet his dork isn't when he sees naked girls all around him - not that it matters)

But yes, the mentally ill should have their own bathrooms - in the loony bins they are imprisoned in. 2+2=5. Not say it or we will commit you to the loony bin for hate crimes.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: More mental Illness
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 04:13:50 PM »
He makes an ugly "girl" at that.

*sigh* I don't know where I live anymore.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 04:33:30 PM »
He makes an ugly "girl" at that.

*sigh* I don't know where I live anymore.

Yeah I look at this and think "if I time traveled back to 1980  and showed this report to people they would ask if it was from Saturday Night Live."
The School acts like its a title IX violation to force a male student to use a male restroom ( and I am sure according to Obama's justice department it is a violation)  The News Channel genuflects to the nutjob by calling him "she" and "her" throughout the report.  There is no way this would have EVER happened when I was a kid.  Where are the Parents of the other kids?

Do we really need a
restroom?

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:37:09 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 07:16:21 PM »
Two words..... Home School.

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 09:12:37 PM »
Where are the Parents of the other kids?

Silenced.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 09:19:40 PM »
  It will have it's own reality show soon.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 06:45:37 AM »
The penis-sporting drag-queen is getting exactly the kind of attention it craves.

Until people stop empowering these freaks to act out this sh*t will continue and increase in frequency.

Kids should boycott schools allowing these creatures to call the shots, parents should support their kids in fighting this.

Of course it is insane and bordering on willful child neglect to send a kid to any public and many private schools today and homeschooling may not be practical for all, but they have to seriously consider alternatives and like many parents in generations past put their children's needs ahead of their own.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.