Author Topic: Now the Ebola has made it to North America...  (Read 27771 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Now the Ebola has made it to North America...
« Reply #220 on: October 20, 2014, 06:51:56 AM »
MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN.

Had to look that up. Indeed.

I don't call Obama "The Destroyer" for nothing.  Hell has been let open.  It's too bad those of us not deserving to be punished with the guilty have to be sideswipped by the punishment...  Just ups my angst it does!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #221 on: October 20, 2014, 06:54:14 AM »
Ebola czar already not showing up for meetings......................

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/19/ebola-czar-misses-his-second-white-house-meeting-since-being-appointed/

WH claiming he doesn't even START his "job" until next week..............He seems to be fitting in well with the Obama regime as they enjoy not showing up.

Well hey, a DC stooge has a lot to do before looking responsible...got to spiff up the image, get some sporty new threads, hire some purdy faces that can beguile pol's and bullshyt the masses, new stationary to order...a whole new class of hookers to line up for parties...gotta talk to Hunter Biden about scoring lots of primo blow...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #222 on: October 20, 2014, 09:31:49 AM »
Via infowars.. Scientist claiming this version of Ebola different in ways that of course help spread the contagion.

So not only do we have a bad outbreak, it has the characteristics one would want in a bio-weapon, and its coming now, a few years before the demise of the dollar and in the last two years of Obama's last term...  Its all coincidence.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #223 on: October 20, 2014, 09:59:34 AM »
Via infowars.. Scientist claiming this version of Ebola different in ways that of course help spread the contagion.

So not only do we have a bad outbreak, it has the characteristics one would want in a bio-weapon, and its coming now, a few years before the demise of the dollar and in the last two years of Obama's last term...  Its all coincidence.

“Being dogmatic is, I think, ill-advised, because there are too many unknowns here.“

Yes, but being dogmatic is racist, so...people must be made to not be racists, even if it fricken kills them!!! 

Thus decrees Obama and the Progs!!!  Obey, and die!  It is your patriotic duty!!!

/

Not

Gonna

End

Well

!

!

!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #224 on: October 20, 2014, 11:17:23 AM »
101st will not be fully protected...of course, how can their effectiveness as a combat-ready group be better devalued?

For Jan-July, 71 illegals from Afro-Ebola caught at Southern border...

But, no worry, they and a 34 million plus will all be made legal by Obama, after the psuedo-elections of course...

Paying lip service to democracy is one thing...needing to end-around a bogus system just shows are far away from the Founders vision we've drifted!

Just more biscuits for the dogs of war to chew on...

Oh, and uhh, wonder how many fricken stupid African bat-eaters we have pouring in?

::rockets::

ETA - Scrolling to the end of this report we fully realize HARVARD IS RACIST!

Is this getting any coverage in the MFM?!?!?!  How about Alumnus Emeritus Obola?  Any comment there?!   ::pokeineye::
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 12:02:46 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2014, 11:32:11 AM »
I guess Obama just relaized he is full of scat...

http://weaselzippers.us/203102-breaking-homeland-security-announces-travel-restrictions-on-west-african-countries-to-stall-ebola-outbreak/

...but didn't want enough scat to choke on...\

..restrictions?  Additional screenings?  BS attempt to avoid a sensible ban, like NIGERIA did!

..what a complete POS!!!   ::vafancoul::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #226 on: October 23, 2014, 07:23:08 AM »
Progessive cheerwhore Christie comes out to praise Obama's Ebola policies, what a shock!

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/10/chris-christie-ebola-112133.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #227 on: October 23, 2014, 11:44:42 AM »
Oh, swell...

/

Obola Death Panels...wonder where they got that idea from?

::facepalm::

::outrage::

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #228 on: October 23, 2014, 12:05:36 PM »
I can't say I blame them. Until we know more about how to avoid conracting this plague while medically treating it, I sympathize with doctors who do not choose to be exposed to it.

If it's health care workers deciding who to treat and how/whether to treat them, I'm good. If it's the federal government, screw that.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #229 on: October 23, 2014, 02:46:39 PM »
Yeah, but it is a bit like the euthanasia issue, doctors shouldn't be involved in a decision to assist people in dying.

What should happen is administrators realize there may be need for some facilities on-site at their hospitals equipped to handle something this infectious, seek internal funding and/or foundation funding to create it and and then be sure procedures are in place to follow the proper protocols should the need arise.

And how can doctors and nurses avoid it?  You work an ER and what, you throw out anybody with flu symptoms?

Maybe that flies at for-profit outfits, most hospitals are non-profit and to retain their tax-exempt status they have to do stuff for the "community" and kicking patients to the curb is not one of them.

Likely, what the progressive institutions will do is pimp for federal funds to pay for these facilities and and the training of their staff.

Unless you go into private practice of some sort or be some rich person's private provider, I don't know how anybody in the business can avoid this if it walks in their door.

Not saying I would feel any different than what you are saying, I wouldn't want to be around highly infected people either, but you know going into these professions that dealing with sick people is what it is about, and you don't always know what they might be sick with.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #230 on: October 23, 2014, 07:47:48 PM »
Well, now a patient in NYC has tested positive for Ebola.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/23/nyc-may-have-its-first-ebola-case/

He went bowling and used Uber taxis.  The article was posted before the test results came back positive.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #231 on: October 23, 2014, 07:51:49 PM »
Glock32 beat me to this but I'm posting what I wrote anyway...

NYC doctor now under quarantine. Plus his fiancee.

Yeehaw.

A Harlem doctor went bowling in Brooklyn before he was hospitalized for possible Ebola.

The shocking revelation that Dr. Craig Spencer was roaming around town — after sources said he first told authorities he self-quarantined himself — emerged after the medic was hauled off Thursday to Bellevue Hospital in a protective suit with symptoms of the deadly disease.

Spencer, 33, who recently returned from the disease-wracked West African county of Guinea, was suffering from nausea and had a 103-degree fever, sources said.

Not a black man in case the Harlem reference popped that visual into your mind. It did for me. Anyway...this is like the nurse flying around the country as far as I'm concerned. I don't expect perfection from healthcare professionals...they are human and they make mistakes. It happens. But, this isn't a mistake. It's more like reckless endangerment. I mean, if some poor schmuck who works at K-Mart gets Obola and waits until he's puking his guts out and bleeding before contacting a doctor I don't necessarily think poorly of him. But a doctor who has 1) recently been to West Africa (specifically Guinea), 2) working with Obola patients and 3) had decided to "self-quarantine" himself...well, I guess I expect a bit more of someone like that.

We have been exceedingly lucky so far with this thing. We are batting a thousand with the the people who have been treated here in the USA. This is a source of puzzlement and I think that it comes from the fact that we really don't know very much about Obola in humans. Most of our previous experience with Obola has been small villages in Africa where everyone gets exposed, the treatment is rudimentary (at best) and most of those infected die. Here in America we have been successful so far. Here is what our survivors have in common with each other:

1) Very early diagnosis,

2) very hygienic treatment facilities,

3) lots of fluids to keep the patients well hydrated,

4) probably a robust immune system,

5) and, perhaps most importantly (but who knows?), treatment with either experimental drugs or antibody-rich blood plasma.

Maybe, just maybe, Obola doesn't have to have as high a mortality rate as has been experienced in Africa. No one really knows.

I thought this was an interesting way to describe this:

An agitated woman who identified herself as Spencer’s fiancee showed up later at Bellevue. She too was quarantined, sources said.

Probably a bit of an understatement. I'm guessing she was on site when the guy was puking.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 07:55:27 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #232 on: October 23, 2014, 09:15:54 PM »
So now it's in Mali.

BAMAKO (Reuters) - Mali confirmed its first case of Ebola on Thursday, becoming the sixth West African country to be touched by the worst outbreak on record of the hemorrhagic fever, which has killed nearly 4,900 people.

Mali's Health Minister Ousmane Kone told state television that the patient in the western town of Kayes was a two-year-old girl who had recently arrived from neighboring Guinea, where the outbreak began.

I'm guessing that if they had a travel ban in Mali it would be a real mess instead of just one case.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #233 on: October 23, 2014, 09:33:12 PM »
Yes, and imagine if we had done the obvious and sensible thing months ago, i.e. restrict entry to the USA by people who have been in the affected region. The CDC and liberal chattering class tell us that would not be feasible, and it would not stop the spread of Ebola. Yeah, well it would have stopped 100% of the cases known so far.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #234 on: October 23, 2014, 10:04:50 PM »
Rumors of "disappeared" Obola patients
Either because Ebola isn't contagious until AFTER the election, or because they are being grabbed and used as sources of the virus to be used to spread it.
Either way, does it matter.

Dr. Who is harder to burn. Got to deal with the reconstructions and they are all stills- so what bitrate do you encode them at?
meanwhile watching MST3k. Did you know there was a movie starring Sean Connery's brother called "operation Double 007"
No. really.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #235 on: October 24, 2014, 06:43:29 AM »
I don't doubt for a second there are cases are being hidden from the public, it's only the ones that leak out or cannot be easily hidden that hit the news wires.

And it was swell of that doctor to travel around, use the subway etc, what a guy...and he's a doc.   ::facepalm::

Seriously...?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-24/nypd-stunner-cops-exit-ebola-victim-appartment-dump-gloves-masks-sidewalk-trash-can

::facepalm::

And now in Minnie we have reports of some teacher and a trip to Sierra Leone to check on her infected father...

Seriously, why do people from West Africa and Somalia and such come here?  Is it cold a snowy where they come from?  I don't think so!  So what in the world is drawing them here?  Could it be Progressive ideology and liberal social welfare benefits?  Nah!  That old acusation was the same one racists used to describe all the bangers coming up from Chitcago!

Progressives/stupidity, risk/danger...cost...it's all related.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:06:50 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #236 on: October 24, 2014, 10:22:00 AM »
Either because Ebola isn't contagious until AFTER the election, or because they are being grabbed and used as sources of the virus to be used to spread it.

Dr. Who is harder to burn. Got to deal with the reconstructions and they are all stills- so what bitrate do you encode them at?
meanwhile watching MST3k. Did you know there was a movie starring Sean Connery's brother called "operation Double 007"
No. really.

This could be a companion story - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-23/why-i-will-not-submit-medical-martial-law

Cannot discount any avenue of statist control.

Much of what could be driving "control" of this and other outbreaks are the very laws meant to protect us and our information like HIPPA.

And being in this industry means having to be forced to comply with all manner of government edicts and punishments.

For instance, I have zero patient contact, yet the organization has a whole pushed getting flu vaccines each year, never mind that it is a crapshoot at best to what strain is going to pop up, but if I don't want one they cannot simply take a non-answer!  We have to fill out these forms declining the vaccine and checking off a box for the reason.  It pisses me off I have to do this sh*t.  And since there isn't a box for "Because this is unconstitutional as well as none of your damned business, and as a matter fact it is a myriad of creeping Big Brother BS like this that is one day soon going to lead to angry people taking to the streets and burning fascist buildings down and slaughtering anybody trying to leave them!" and because that was too long to fit into the "Other" space, I had to settle for the "religious/philiosophical" box.

L.I.B.!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #237 on: October 24, 2014, 11:23:04 AM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #238 on: October 24, 2014, 12:15:30 PM »

No. really.

This could be a companion story - http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-23/why-i-will-not-submit-medical-martial-law

Much of what could be driving "control" of this and other outbreaks are the very laws meant to protect us and our information like HIPPA.

And being in this industry means having to be forced to comply with all manner of government edicts and punishments.

For instance, I have zero patient contact, yet the organization has a whole pushed getting flu vaccines each year, never mind that it is a crapshoot at best to what strain is going to pop up, but if I don't want one they cannot simply take a non-answer!  We have to fill out these forms declining the vaccine and checking off a box for the reason.  It pisses me off I have to do this sh*t.  And since there isn't a box for "Because this is unconstitutional as well as none of your damned business, and as a matter fact it is a myriad of creeping Big Brother BS like this that is one day soon going to lead to angry people taking to the streets and burning fascist buildings down and slaughtering anybody trying to leave them!" and because that was too long to fit into the "Other" space, I had to settle for the "religious/philiosophical" box.

L.I.B.!

That!  Some erstwhile "conservative" on the local forum is of the opinion that it's a moral imperative to get a flu shot -- those who can -- to protect the children and the elderly.  That was the phrase he used -- MORAL IMPERATIVE.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #239 on: October 24, 2014, 12:31:21 PM »

No. really.

For instance, I have zero patient contact, yet the organization has a whole pushed getting flu vaccines each year, never mind that it is a crapshoot at best to what strain is going to pop up, but if I don't want one they cannot simply take a non-answer!  We have to fill out these forms declining the vaccine and checking off a box for the reason.  It pisses me off I have to do this sh*t.  And since there isn't a box for "Because this is unconstitutional as well as none of your damned business, and as a matter fact it is a myriad of creeping Big Brother BS like this that is one day soon going to lead to angry people taking to the streets and burning fascist buildings down and slaughtering anybody trying to leave them!" and because that was too long to fit into the "Other" space, I had to settle for the "religious/philosophical" box.

L.I.B.!

That!  Some erstwhile "conservative" on the local forum is of the opinion that it's a moral imperative to get a flu shot -- those who can -- to protect the children and the elderly.  That was the phrase he used -- MORAL IMPERATIVE.

Hilarious.  And liberals tell us all the time that morals have no place in the public square, ever!

These people have no capacity to smell their own BS...like a pig wallowing in their sty...