Author Topic: From The "Words Fail Me" Department  (Read 681 times)

Offline fporretto

• Newb
  • Long Island's crazy libertarian-conservative
    • Liberty's Torch
From The "Words Fail Me" Department
« on: August 29, 2014, 01:40:06 PM »
You always hope to find that others, however dramatically they may disagree with you, are willing "to agree to disagree."

I'm afraid that's not always the case.

Thoughts?
This post is programming you in undetectable ways.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: From The "Words Fail Me" Department
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 01:56:02 PM »
Howdy, Fran.

... individual like these – individuals who want us murdered for daring to exercise, much less defend, our Constitutionally-protected human rights – are the same people who cannot fathom why we would own and carry firearms.  On the other hand, their desires to disarm us and leave us defenseless make perfect sense in light of their desires to murder us.

Precisely.  Weisshaupt has been making that point 'round these parts for some time now, to no disagreement.

Seen the point made -- at your place, too -- that compromising on rights and principles is no decent way to live.  The Left keeps halving our piece of the cake, in the name of compromise, until they have it all

The Neanderthals, in their glee, have not a thought for the little girl who is going to have to deal with this memory forever.  'S okay, though; by their fruits we shall know them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 02:04:28 PM »
You always hope to find that others, however dramatically they may disagree with you, are willing "to agree to disagree."

I'm afraid that's not always the case.

Thoughts?

Part of the leftist mindset I am afraid. They won't agree to live and let live because it unfairly imposes your ideas on them..( no I am not making that up- but I can't find the comment now.. ) They mostly resent you imposing  the idea that you are a free human being with rights..and not their ( collective)  property.
 They are all - every single one -  sociopathic moral narcissists. The combination of public schools and cultural muck is used to breed them - deliberately. The left wants more  Reavers and  anyone who does not subscribe to their world view dead , or subdued and enslaved, and even your nicest "liberal friend" would raise his hand if given the opportunity to gas you if he could do it without consequences.  Every single leftist has ZERO comprehension of right or wrong, and the only reason they don't go around raping, stealing, and killing is because they are afraid of punishment. Given a blanket pardon every one of  them would let their evil intentions  loose on the world without remorse and without a second thought. They only fear guns in the hands of others because that gun forces them to deal with the fact that other people aren't furniture and resent being treated as such. They are not and cannot be self-governing. That is why our ideas of liberty terrify them - because they know what they would do if left to their own devices.  They are an existential threat to anyone not part of their sick little tribe.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 02:12:20 PM »
They're vampires who believe any effort you make to keep their fangs out of your neck represents an imposition on them.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 02:23:07 PM »
They're vampires who believe any effort you make to keep their fangs out of your neck represents an imposition on them.

That's what makes them infuriating.

Tell them you have the moral right to not serve, hire or trade with anybody, be they Red, green, Black, brown or purple, with a limp, no limp, Christian, Jewish, muslim, tall, short, blue eyed or brown, or just because you don't like what they're wearing that day and you're the bigot for just asserting the right.

So?

eta:  Oh yeah, forgot teh "gay".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 03:11:13 PM »
It is just a symptom of Leftism overall. When has Leftism come to its full fruition without those who oppose it being slaughtered in the end?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 06:10:59 PM »
I am intolerant of compromise with those who wish to make me extinct in any regard.   ;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.