Author Topic: Feds still trying to track all license plates in the nation  (Read 864 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Feds still trying to track all license plates in the nation
« on: April 03, 2015, 11:25:36 AM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/dhs-renews-quest-for-access-to-national-license-plate-tracking-system/2015/04/02/4d79385a-d8a1-11e4-8103-fa84725dbf9d_story.html

Fricken fascists never stop lusting for more totalitarian power, do they?

Hey, how about they pick on non-citizens who have no right first (like say tracking every illegal alien and foreign national in the nation!) before bothering us law-abiding citizens, eh?

Oh, yeah...eff that huh?  Can't intimidate those precious people now can ya, buy Jack 'n Jill Citizen, screw them...they all guilty as Hell and y'all need the proof, right?!

::doublebird::

If assumed to be the low-life criminal scum they think we all are, the day will fast come where we all behave that way and just steal plates and not pay taxes on sh*t!  See how things work out for you then, Nazi bastards!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Feds still trying to track all license plates in the nation
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 12:34:30 PM »
Such systems can only work with cameras, and all it takes to defeat a camera is spray paint,  paintball gun, of if you are worried about being identified.. a drone armed with a small pressurized canister of paint.
They rely so heavily upon the average citizen to be law abiding, and they wouldn't be able to keep up if even 1 in 10  people destroyed a camera every time they detected one.  Police States are expensive and require fear to keep people in line. They would have to start shooting people for camera vandalism, and so far, we can still shoot back if they start doing that.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 12:36:46 PM »
I would go the Obama mask and 12g approach...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 07:35:21 PM »
I think I'm gonna go the other way. Y'all remember the license plate covers they used to advertise? The ones that would "cloud up" when a flash would go off? I had a set of those on one of my beaters and over time they got really oxidized.

I took them off when I sold the car and tossed them on a shelf in my garage.

Well I'm putting them back in service. I may get pulled over because they make the plates so hard to read but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. In the meanwhile anything I can do to thwart this malicious government I as a free citizen will do.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 07:42:31 AM »
Get ready to thwart...

After the last uproar has died down...DHS (Dept of Hitlerian Sicherheitspolizei) scales back nationwide plate tracking...to just the 24 of 30 largest "metro" areas.

Whew!  What a relief, eh?

Well the top 24 MSA's uising 2014 data only captures 131,313,626 people.

Not that these goons won't expand this eh?  I mean when has the federal government ever expanded or exceeded it's mandate, huh?

/

Tickie Tockie goes the clockie