Author Topic: "There's a little of me in all of youse"  (Read 7958 times)

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: "There's a little of me in all of youse"
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2015, 08:30:31 PM »
No, because the Tea Party effort was an explicitly legal and political movement WITHIN the system - if you operate within the system you are accepting the rules of that system.

Had the Tea Party been allowed to evolve naturally, without being targeted by the government and viciously maligned by the liberal media, it may have had a chance of kick-starting a third party in time to do something.  When they failed to take both houses of congress in 2010, the battle was over, but that is exactly the period that was targeted. I agree there was only a slim chance of the TP being effective,  and that chance was negated by the media's slander and the Government's fund raising interference.

Revolution - in the terms you seem to mean it -  implies working outside of the system and ignoring the rules, and that was not what the Tea Party was trying to do...

it may have had a chance of kick-starting a third party
I never saw the slightest intention or interest in starting a third party.

When they failed to take both houses of congress in 2010
That seems to contradict the previous statement.
They really didn't win either house.

The vast majority was Republican and have not, yet, moved off that.

I think it was mentioned above that the spark of the Tea Party was Obamacare and high taxes.

I don't think the vast majority have moved past that at all.

What successes can this movement really point to?
A small handful of principled conservatives in each house, perhaps.

If we had decades to turn this around, that might be ok but we don't have that.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2015, 09:48:59 PM »

I never saw the slightest intention or interest in starting a third party.

There wasn't. However, had the movement been stronger and more successful at the ballot box ( by 2010)  it would have had enough clout to either muscle the establishment GOP out or create a viable 3rd party if that were unable to succeed at at. They obviously didn't succeed to the level they needed to , and I (and many others)  gave the cause up for lost after to 2010 elections, knowing that the political path "within the system" was now effectively  closed given the likely amount of time left. The point is that they were hampered in their success  by the IRS targeting, just as True the Vote was hampered in trying to prevent the Democrats from cheating. Their chance of success was slim and their window of opportunity was small - as such only a small amount of interference was enough to throw the margin out of the window.  The Democrats simply do not ever play within the system, and are happy to abuse its power if it benefits them. That isn't the Tea Party organization's fault- I don't think many fully understood the deep sociopathic nature  of liberals in 2009 . Many still don't because the Dems will fight the truth of that  narrative with every power they have.

I think it was mentioned above that the spark of the Tea Party was Obamacare and high taxes.

I don't think the vast majority have moved past that at all.

Obamacare grants the Federal government the power of positive law to impose penalty-taxes for not engaging in the "right" behavior.  That power alone is worth fighting a revolution over.  The taxes actually are not all that high - certainly not by historical levels  - And Hausers law pretty much ensures they will not ever exceed 18-20%  of GDP.  The problem is the spending and ZIRP - which is destroying the actual currency and the middle class by preventing them from saving.

I think we can agree the Tea Party Movement  was ineffectual in the end and that the IRS targeting could only have made it more so by saddling its novice leaders with ridiculous information requirements and burying them in red tape - or making them accept that they could only raise 2/3rd of the money the competition could raise for political action because they were subject to asymmetrical tax laws. Either way, the Dems were actively trying to make the groups ineffectual.

Maybe nothing different would have come of it even if the TP groups had been  left alone. Obviously, however, the Democrats felt  it was enough of a threat at the time  to risk a full blown scandal over it - so they - at the very least - feared what it could become.  250 Million people showing up - on their own dollar and independently in DC probably had something to do with it. They couldn't believe the Koch brothers hadn't organized it  - because big money astro turf would be the only way they could achieve something similar.  They had to cut that off at the knee and prevent any thing the Tea Party could point to as early  success  otherwise their narrative of it being a "fringe racist" movement would fall apart.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2015, 06:23:40 AM »
And if Pan is referring to the sexual deviant marriage case pending before the Dread Traitor Roberts and the rest of those useless black-robed bastards...probably just another instance where the majority of Americans just bend over and take it...

I am, in the respect of if the churches are refused the tax exemptions because they refuse to kowtow to the demands to "not discriminate".  Some have already averred they will not comply.  We'll see.

Easy peasy...give up the tax exemption, blow all your income on kicking prog behinds by any means necessary and report a small loss each year so they don't get taxed and let them ESAD!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2015, 10:06:31 AM »
And if Pan is referring to the sexual deviant marriage case pending before the Dread Traitor Roberts and the rest of those useless black-robed bastards...probably just another instance where the majority of Americans just bend over and take it...

I am, in the respect of if the churches are refused the tax exemptions because they refuse to kowtow to the demands to "not discriminate".  Some have already averred they will not comply.  We'll see.

Yes, we will see.  They're going to get the chance to put their money where their mouth is.  I mean, does anyone seriously think the USSC is not going to impose fag marriage on the entire country?  They all want to be "historic."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 10:18:27 PM »
Another take on what is coming

Boot stresses the absolute necessity for the control of public opinion in defeating an insurgency. Most of his analysis is actually quite accurate in my view in terms of successes versus failures of guerrilla movements. However, his obsession with public opinion is, in part, ill-conceived. Boot uses the American Revolution as a supposed prime example of public opinion working against the ruling powers, claiming that it was British public opinion that forced parliament and King George III to pull back from further operations in the colonies.

Now, it is important to recognize that elitists have a recurring tendency to marginalize the success of the American Revolution in particular as being a “fluke” in the historical record. Boot, of course, completely overlooks the fact that the war had progressed far longer than anyone had predicted and that the British leadership suffered under the weight of considerable debts. He also overlooks the fact that pro-independence colonials were far outnumbered by Tories loyal to the crown up to the very end of the war. The revolution was NEVER in a majority position, and public opinion was not on the revolutionaries’ side.

The very idea of the American Revolution is a bit of a bruise on the collective ego of the elites, and their bias leads them to make inaccurate studies of the event. The reality is that most revolutions, even successful ones, remain in a minority for most, if not all, of their life spans.  The majority of people do not participate in history.  Rather, they have a tendency to float helplessly in the tides, waiting to latch onto whatever minority movement seems to be winning at the time.

Boot suggests that had the Founding Fathers faced the Roman Empire rather than the British Empire, they would have been crucified and the rebellion would have immediately floundered because the Romans had no concern for public opinion. This is where we get into the real mind of the elitist.

Boot then goes on to describe a more effective scenario, the British success against insurgents in Malaya. He attributes the British win against the rebellion to three factors:

1)  The British separated large portions of the population, entire villages, into concentration camps, surrounded by fences and armed guards. This kept the insurgents from recruiting from the more downtrodden or dissatisfied classes. And it isolated them into areas where they could be more easily engaged.

2)  The British used special operations forces to target specific rebel groups and leadership rather than attempting to maneuver through vast areas in a pointless Vietnam-style surge.

3)  The British made promises that appealed to the general public, including the promise of independence. This made the public more pliable and more willing to cooperate.

Now, I have no expectation whatsoever that the elites would offer the American public “independence” for their cooperation in battling a patriot insurgency, but I do think they would offer something perhaps more enticing: safety.

I believe the British/Malayan example given by Boot would be the main methodology for the elites and the federal government in the event that a rebellion arises in the U.S. against planned shifts away from constitutional republic or martial law instituted in the wake of a national emergency.

There is a reason why certain American cities are being buried in technologically sophisticated biometric surveillance networks, and I think the Malayan example holds the key. Certain cities (not all) could be turned into massive isolated camps, or “green zones.” They would be tightly controlled, and travel would be highly restricted. Food, shelter and safety would likely be offered, after a period of disaster has already been experienced. A couple months of famine and lack of medication to the medically dependent would no doubt kill millions of people. Unprepared survivors would flock to these areas in the hopes of receiving aid. Government forces would confiscate vital supplies in rural areas whenever possible in order to force even more people to concentrate into controlled regions.

The final method for war against the American people is one Boot does not discuss: the use of fourth-generation warfare. Some call this psychological warfare, but it is far more than that. Fourth-generation warfare is a strategy by which one section of a population you wish to control is turned against another section of the population you wish to control. It is warfare without the immediate use of armies. Rather, the elites turn the enemy population against itself and allow internal war to do most of their work for them. We can see this strategy developing already in the U.S. in the manipulation of race issues and the militarization of police.

The use of provocateurs during unrest in places like Ferguson, Missouri, and Baltimore suggests that a race war is part of the greater plan. I believe law enforcement officials have also been given a false sense of invincibility. With military toys and federal funding, but poor tactical philosophies and substandard training, LEOs are being set up as cannon fodder when the SHTF. Their inevitable failure will be used as a rationalization for more domestic military involvement; but in the meantime, Americans will be enticed to fight and kill each other while the elites sit back and watch the show.

4th Gen warfare also relies on fooling the target population into supporting measures that are secretly destructive to the people.  For example, liberty movement support for controlled opposition such as Russia or China, or liberty support for a military coup in which the top brass are elite puppets just like the Obama Administration. Think this sounds far fetched?  It has already happened in our recent history!  Marine Corp Major General Smedley Butler was hired by corporate moguls to lead a paid army in a coup against Franklin D. Roosevelt (also an elitist puppet) in 1933.  Butler luckily exposed the conspiracy before it ever got off the ground.  Both sides were controlled, but the coup if successful could have resulted in popular support for the expedient erosion of the Constitution, rather than a slow erosion which is what took place.  This is the epitome of 4th Gen tactics - make the people think they are winning, when they are actually helping you to defeat them.

I have outlined the above tactics not because I necessarily think they will prevail, but because it is important that we know exactly what we are dealing with in order to better defend ourselves. Such methods can be countered with community preparedness, the avoidance of central leadership, the application of random actions rather than predictable actions, etc. Most of all, liberty champions will have to provide a certain level of safety and security for the people around them if they want to disrupt establishment efforts to lure or force the population into controlled regions. Crisis is the best weapon the elites have at their disposal, and exercises like Jade Helm show that they may use that weapon in the near term. The defense that defeats crisis is preparation — preparation not just for yourself, but for others around you. War is coming, and while we can’t know the exact timing, we can assume the worst and do our best to be ready for it as quickly as possible.

I think this is a realistic assessment of what could happen. However, I am not sure how "Government forces would confiscate vital supplies in rural areas whenever possible in order to force even more people to concentrate into controlled regions." That is very likely to be seen as  looting by rural folks, who are already pissed off at Urban centers to begin with, and who will resist violently. Take at least one with you will be the rule, and it will probably end with open season on badges and uniforms. . Russia tried this as well. Only our Kulaks are well armed. Anything they can't keep will be tainted or destroyed. Tainted is probably better, Because anyone fool enough to willingly go into a "controlled region" for "safety" deserves to be treated as the enemy.  This is really going to be a City mouse vs. country mouse war, and the city mice are ill prepared to deal with this -- they will be crying "trigger warning" and looking for "safe rooms" - and they will starve.  If the draw to the "controlled regions" is safety,  it will be a simple manner to make them unsafe. Taint the food that does get there, while sabotaging the trunks and trains that deliver it- . Destroy the substations that deliver the power to run the sewage pumps and the freezers. Destroy the pipelines and aqueducts that bring water.  When deprived of the basics, the people trapped within the controlled areas will riot - and they really can't destroy the rural areas without causing the loss of the resources they are trying to claim, and destroying the knowledge that made the land yield food.

Savages' assertion they will arm the race gangs is probably dead on, but they will be fighting for the right to loot, rape and dominate others,  not for the elitist statist trash - who will be just as dead if found in crip or blood territory at night.  Nor do I think those gangs smart enough to run it like an enterprise as Capone did Chicago. They won't be "peace keeping" and making things "safe for doin' business" - they will be pillaging and preying mostly upon those in the "controlled regions"

Living in or near a  city at this point is very dangerous. As always I fear there is some cabal of elites somewhere pulling the strings that understand this stuff, but the more I see the more I think it isn't so. Their arrogance and belief in fairy land  underpants gnomes thinking  will be their undoing

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 10:49:57 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2015, 06:58:30 AM »
Bottom line, no matter what they do, they cannot possibly contain let alone control the ensuing chaos...so in the end it matters more what we do, and what we need to do is to preserve our long-term viability and doing whatever it takes to ensure it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.