Author Topic: David Brooks: Hillary Clinton is "warm and caring"  (Read 944 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
David Brooks: Hillary Clinton is "warm and caring"
« on: May 24, 2016, 08:06:59 PM »
 ::puke::

Could this little turd be any more of a joke?  Gushing over Obama's nicely creased trousers wasn't enough I guess.  Now he intones that Hillary is a tireless professional, and only through misunderstanding do people fail to realize that she is actually "warm and caring."  Between him and bow tie wearing George Will, the MSM's other House Negro version of a "conservative," it's no wonder so many people have joined the Trump bandwagon.  It isn't so much an endorsement of The Donald as much as it is a rejection of everything associated with Republican officialdom and the "polite conservatism" of eggheads like these...these journal authors, public intellectuals who gather in their parlors to mutually admire one another while showing disdain for the hoi polloi.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5984/nyt-faux-conservative-david-brooks-gushes-over-ben-shapiro

On another note, looks like Ben Shapiro is trying to salvage his career by dipping his toe in the waters of Lake Trump.

H/T: IOTWReport
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: David Brooks: Hillary Clinton is "warm and caring"
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 10:20:38 PM »
and only through misunderstanding do people fail to realize

Oh...our fault...again?? Fork-you David...go transgender yourself.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 10:22:40 AM »
See, I told you so! ThIs is the establishment response to #NeverTrump, vote for that Saphic Succubus you stupid sons of bitches because Trump is unprofessional! Seriously, If being a corrupt piece of lying sh*t is "professional" then who but a complete f**king moron would want a "professional"?!

Pablo is right, they all need go f**k themselves!

ETA - This is what "professional" looks like.

::)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 12:09:09 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 01:23:29 PM »

Go transgender yourself.....I like it. It becomes part of the arsenal.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 01:48:19 PM »
See, I told you so! ThIs is the establishment response to #NeverTrump, vote for that Saphic Succubus you stupid sons of bitches because Trump is unprofessional! Seriously, If being a corrupt piece of lying sh*t is "professional" then who but a complete f**king moron would want a "professional"?!

Yes, and this gets at the heart of why they've always hated their own base.  When the Tea Party became a mass movement after the Obamacare chicanery and swept them into a House majority in 2010, was their response "this is a whole new electoral powerhouse we can harness to change the partisan dynamic"?  Hell no.  It was McCain calling us hobbits and whacko birds.  They'll take our votes at election time, and browbeat us if we waver at getting behind their candidates, but after that it's "Now kindly STFU and STFD, this government belongs to us you dumb hicks!"

It's a Gentleman's Club to them, where they bask in each other's regard.  Being collegial and even tempered with nicely creased trousers (translation: capable of delivering eloquent concession speeches) while giving due deference to the correct lobbyists and business interests (translation: one big financial circle jerk) is what matters to them.  Minority status and cultural irrelevance is fine with them, it's simply the role they've been assigned to play in this theater.

They are more threatened by populist uprisings from within their own party than they are the actual opposition party.  Instead of harnessing the power of the uprising, which would require acquiescing to some of its demands, they'd rather just stamp it out even if it means actually joining with the other party.

Trump is popular because he has some fight in him.  He doesn't silently take the barbs from the left wing media.  People are prepared to overlook a lot of the concerns about his candidacy simply because he knows how to punch back, and the conservative electorate is absolutely starved for such a candidate.  General Patton said something along the lines of "an imperfect plan executed boldly beats a perfect plan executed timidly" and that, in a nutshell, is what drives the Trump phenomenon.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 02:05:56 PM »

Go transgender yourself.....I like it. It becomes part of the arsenal.

Hey thanks. It was born out of [true confession time] my current streak of online rage & profanity due to the transgender/restroom issue. I found myself saying things that I certainly wouldn't utter in church, in a 1-on-1 with my pastor or in one of my leadership talks - I was definitely abusing the F-Bomb - and so the elephant (from Ant [conscious mind] & the Elephant [subconscious mind]) has begun to come up with alternatives.

Bonus
: it takes a non-swear word & weaponizes it...pissing off both the one @ whom it is hurled AND and entire PC culture.

Devious!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 06:37:59 PM »
I doubt even Bill Clinton himself,  would describe Hillary as "warm and caring".

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 06:55:22 PM »

Yes, and this gets at the heart of why they've always hated their own base.  When the Tea Party became a mass movement after the Obamacare chicanery and swept them into a House majority in 2010, was their response "this is a whole new electoral powerhouse we can harness to change the partisan dynamic"?  Hell no.  It was McCain calling us hobbits and whacko birds.  They'll take our votes at election time, and browbeat us if we waver at getting behind their candidates, but after that it's "Now kindly STFU and STFD, this government belongs to us you dumb hicks!"

It's a Gentleman's Club to them, where they bask in each other's regard.  Being collegial and even tempered with nicely creased trousers (translation: capable of delivering eloquent concession speeches) while giving due deference to the correct lobbyists and business interests (translation: one big financial circle jerk) is what matters to them.  Minority status and cultural irrelevance is fine with them, it's simply the role they've been assigned to play in this theater.

They are more threatened by populist uprisings from within their own party than they are the actual opposition party.  Instead of harnessing the power of the uprising, which would require acquiescing to some of its demands, they'd rather just stamp it out even if it means actually joining with the other party.

Trump is popular because he has some fight in him.  He doesn't silently take the barbs from the left wing media.  People are prepared to overlook a lot of the concerns about his candidacy simply because he knows how to punch back, and the conservative electorate is absolutely starved for such a candidate.  General Patton said something along the lines of "an imperfect plan executed boldly beats a perfect plan executed timidly" and that, in a nutshell, is what drives the Trump phenomenon.

And I have to admit a selfishly eager interest in seeing how Trump will use beatings of E-GOP jackals to shame them into action by calling out their no-different-than-Democrats nature once in office. The hoisting of these fools on their own pikes is going to be hilarious.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 07:07:36 PM »
I doubt even Bill Clinton himself,  would describe Hillary as "warm and caring".

Bill - I'm sorry, did you mean "cold and scary"?   ::laughonfloor::

But good point, nobody believes such descriptions if offered, the libiots boilerplate "compassion" is seen as a ruse, and their focus on non-existant professionalism, experience and leadership are rendered moot by reality emphasized by corruption, sleaze, incompetence, fabrications and bullying.

What is their argument for compassion in the bogus War on Women meme leveled against Trump when she destroys the women whom Bill abused when central to women's rights dogma is the encouragement to give voice to the abuse they suffered? Obviously it is to crush those women abused by Progs and to invent those who supposedly cause abuse where none exists.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 07:57:23 AM »
Pretty sure this fits here perfectly...

Also explains yet another reason to add to the list why Bill doesn't like hanging around...