Author Topic: CAIR does everything it can to let people know it is a front group for terror  (Read 822 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://iotwreport.com/cair-official-stands-by-memorial-day-criticism-of-us-troops/

I look forward to the day when such ilk is properly recognized as a 5th Column for Islaminal conquest and is openly hunted down and wiped out.

Till that day arrives...keep reminding us to keep you high on The List.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The problem is, this ilk is just an opportunistic infection.  Our real problem is Leftism rotting out our entire culture.  I don't see any of these other issues being solvable until we have a final showdown with the Left.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Oh yeah...I mentioned The List...not the prioritization...so, yeah.   ;)

When are the festivities going to commence?  Not getting any younger here!!!   ::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Oh yeah...I mentioned The List...not the prioritization...so, yeah.   ;)

When are the festivities going to commence?  Not getting any younger here!!!   ::gaah::

I love the David Barton (WallBuilders) narrative on this. He heaps praise upon Muslims & Islam for the obvious weighty contribution they made to the founding of The United States.

Breaking off & declaring independence from Great Britain brought with it the cessation of protection afforded by its vast naval fleet & resources. What was a fledgling/aspiring navy to do??

Enter the Barbary Coast Muzzie Pirates, who would loot, rob, pillage & burn our naval vessels along the trade routes. Were it not for their sacrificial action, we’dve  had fewer targets with which to train our fighting forces. As our boys cannoned, shot, skewered & slashed at these barbarian bitches, we grew both in size, scope & confidence that America could overcome ANY obstacle.

Question
: might there be another, uhm...Muzzie currently pillaging these United States upon who’s visage we could train those hard fought & honed skills?
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
There are to Islamic terrorism as Sinn Fein was/is to Irish terrorism.