Author Topic: Hollywood gets the Conservative/TeaParty/Libertarian treatment!  (Read 2296 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hollywood gets the Conservative/TeaParty/Libertarian treatment!
« on: November 30, 2014, 11:11:49 AM »
http://www.thewrap.com/sony-execs-working-on-chalkboards-while-hackers-claim-stolen-data-includes-stars-ids-budget-and-contract-figures/

Heh, I don't know who these Guardians Of Peace are, but I have to say I kinda am liking this treatment these spoiled brat Hollywooders are getting!  They have no problem when Obama uses the IRS and EPA on enemies, after all it is not targeting them.  And they seem OK with media outlets like the NY Slimes publishing the names of conceal carry permit holders, after all, they are not outing them.

So, yeah.  I hope this outfit publishes everything!  But so far I am disappointed that the first self described deadline has passed without anything happening.

Not sure what their boggle is, some suggest a North Korean angle.  Somehow I find that questionable, the Nork's would not hesitate to flood the internet with stolen info.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Hollywood gets the Conservative/TeaParty/Libertarian treatment!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 11:37:06 AM »
It amazes me that a company as large as Sony can have such incompetent IT leadership.  It really shouldn't amaze me, though, because we are shown evidence of it all the time: the Target data theft, the Home Depot data theft, and so on.

People have such misplaced faith in institutions, whether business or (especially) government.  Businesses at least have a theoretical disincentive to be so incompetent, because they lose money and piss off their shareholders, but government doesn't even have that.

Why do people continue to have such automatic faith in institutions?  Does it come from the desire to offload responsibility?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 07:01:17 AM »
Huh, I guess it is the Norks, all PO'd about a trashy Hollywood Seth Rogen flick that skewers the Seat of Heaven and the little Un sitting on it!

::hysterical::

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/sony-hackers-apparently-demand-studio-pull-the-interview-1201374036/#

Man, it's hard to know who to root for in this one!   ::laughonfloor::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 11:04:25 PM »
I'm rooting for them to go to war with each other and hoping to do away with the survivor.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 06:50:16 AM »
 ::grouphug::

I just love a happy ending!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 02:12:32 PM »
OK, now this is just getting downright hilarious!

A further leaked email thread between Sony Pictures co-chairperson Amy Pascal and movie producer Scott Rudin reveals Rudin once again harshly criticising Angelina Jolie.

In the exchange, published by Gawker, Rudin describes the actress as “seriously out of her mind” as tension mounts over Jolie's planned film Cleopatra, for which Eric Roth produced a script.

After this Rudin sent a private email to Pascal stating; “She's seriously out of her mind.” Pascal suggests the trio should meet in person but Rudin responds: “Nooooooo noooooo noooooo please! Not a meeting!”

Sony has subsequently cancelled the Christmas Day release of The Interview, in a move described by actor Rob Lowe as like giving in to Hitler.

He tweeted: “Saw Seth Rogen at JFK. Both of us have never seen or heard of anything like this. Hollywood has done Neville Chamberlain proud today.

He is just one among a number of stars who have reacted furiously to the decision to pull the film.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/sony-hack-angelina-jolie-branded-seriously-out-of-her-mind-in-further-embarrassing-leaked-email-thread-9932691.html#

::hysterical::

“I am not saying The Equalizer should not have been made or that African American actors should not have been used (I personally think Denzel Washington is the best actor of his generation),” wrote the producer. […]

“I believe that the international motion picture audience is racist – in general pictures with an African American lead don’t play well overseas,” the producer continued.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2014/12/18/sony-hack-studio-warned-not-to-cast-denzel-washington-due-to-his-race/

Damn racist world!  Wait, I thought only white America's were racist?  OK, who isn't a racist, rasie your hand?

::laughonfloor::

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/12/18/the-interview-orgy-scene-with-kim-jong-un-and-james-franco-might-have-caused-concern

Could be true, how do we know?  Obviously they all up in arms over it, maybe hit a nerve?!

::rolllaughing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 06:49:00 AM »
This is pathetic.  Aparently Sony pulled the plug on the movie.  That made the MFM news.  Then some theaters wanted to celebrate freedom by airing Team America: World Police, an old offering from the same outfit, theaters advertised it, then Sony pulled the plug on that too.  I didn't see that reported anywhere.

Then my memory recalled a snippet I heard on a radio news report yesterday when it became known they were going to pull "The Interview", right on the heels of Obama pissing on yet another law and embracing the thugs in communist Cuba, WH Spokesfool Josh (Not Very) Earnest had a brief statement on the decision to pull the movie, saying it was their choice.

Something doesn't smell right here, why would the WH have to say jack squat about any stupid movie?  The last time these bastards started talking about a movie it was to create a massive diversion for the MFM to run with to cover up Obama Regime complicity in the Benghazi Affair!

Could it be that once again the Obama Regime has decided it is more important to drop your pants and grab your ankles when faced with a problem rather than to try to deal with the porblem?  Is it just another pathetic effort to diffuse a nothing story because the oversensitive to criticism assclown sitting in 1600 PA Ave is such a zero?

And right in the middle of this comes this report of a 1990s plan of the Norks to attack US nuclear power plants, so what was once tried could be tried again, etc.

I think if we live long enough and anybody is left around at all, we'll learn Obama ordered the movie pulled, and that order made them pull Team America without bothering him again.

I have to say though, seeing a few Hollywood types go after these libiots for caving into thugs is hilarious.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 08:16:26 AM »
Compare an America made of better stuff rallying around Salman Rushdie, compared to an America of Obama voters cowering in fear from North Korea.

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 11:18:34 AM »
Yup.  Not to mention standing up to Nazis and Commies before that.  By the time Sick Willie rolled around there was a large contingent of Code Pink type bedwetters, now, with Obama the bedwetters are predominate.

I hear on Rush now the Sony clowns are caving into Al (Shakedown) Sharpton on everything...

::siren::

::effu:: Idiots!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 11:23:23 AM »
The thing that makes me angriest about this and all the other displays of weakness over the past several years is that these pussies are making the rest of the country look similarly cowardly. It seriously brings bile up the back of my throat when I see people who are (undeservedly) representative of America act like a bunch of obsequious cowards.

That's why Barnhardt struck such a nerve with her Koran burning video. She exemplifies the defiant attitude that used to be associated with Americans in general, and she is proof that it's an attitude that still exists, just not among any of the political or cultural figures.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 11:40:00 AM »
Yeah, they make ya gag, but they're all libiots, they cover each other and it doesn't matter how stupid or flimsy the excuse...all that is left for normal people is rage.

Check these out, pretty much sums up these fools...

::unknowncomic::

::upsidedownflag::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 12:22:02 PM »
Then some theaters wanted to celebrate freedom by airing Team America: World Police, an old offering from the same outfit, theaters advertised it, then Sony pulled the plug on that too.

Paramount Studios pulled the plug on Team America.  The cowardice is spreading.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/paramount-cancels-screenings-of-team-america-due-to-possible-security-threat/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 12:26:01 PM »
New lyrics...

America, bleep us!  Gonna give in to thugs and just quit, yeah.

::unknowncomic::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 12:42:31 PM »
LOL, you must have seen those pics at WRSA.  I was just about to post the "All your theater are berong to us" one.  Great minds and all that.

- Yours Truly

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2014, 04:48:06 PM »
Yup.  Not to mention standing up to Nazis and Commies before that.  By the time Sick Willie rolled around there was a large contingent of Code Pink type bedwetters, now, with Obama the bedwetters are predominate.

I hear on Rush now the Sony clowns are caving into Al (Shakedown) Sharpton on everything...

::siren::

::effu:: Idiots!

Actually the movie studios kowtowed to the Nazis too.

Germany,  during the 1930's was the second largest movie market after the US.    Therefore, it was an very important part of the business of the big Hollywood studios.    So the movie studios for the most part self censored not only releases to the German market,  but to all of its markets.    All because the Nazis threatened to block the importation of ALL America films if they made anti-Nazis films anywhere.    So they didn't.

They didn't start releasing anti-Nazis movies until after the US entered the war.   Some had been shelved for many years before finally being released.

So history does repeat itself.   At least then they had a business case for doing so,  as the loss of the second largest market would have hurt big time, but they ended up losing it anyway.   But the Nazis managed to silence the mostly Jewish owned (at the time) movie business far outside Germany for almost ten years.

One of the stupider lines in Barry's talk today,  was to call out Sony for not releasing the film.   He said that dictators shouldn't be allowed to censor filmmaking.   

This after giving a lifeline to the Castro brothers down in Cuba......................calling the kettle black.................hmmmmmmm

Doesn't he know that when those two die,  it would have been the end of the communist regime there most likely.   He just made it possible for it to survive another generation.    Sighhhhhhhhhh

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 06:42:59 AM »
I'm starting to wonder if O'Bola and Hollywood were in on this at the start and merely used some of their own hacked off staff to do the deed in order for this horseshyt movie to get more PR buzz and to make O'Bola look like he is a firm leader who has a grip on something other than Reggie's buttocks.

Anyway, it's all crap any way you look at it!