Author Topic: DailyKos: Proof That "Teabaggers" Are Racist, Violent & Disgusting (a must read)  (Read 1459 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
This was at the top of the HotAir page this morning. Here is the link to it there if you are interested in the HA comments.

I am going to copy this in its entirety before Markos deletes it. It's funny and the comments are about what you would expect when someone poops in their house so you might want to click on through for those. Enjoy:

For the last few years, the point has been expressed on this blog, as well as others, that the tebaggers are a violent, racist, and disgusting mob intent on transforming our society into something completely alien to our progressive democracy.  While we've all known this to be the case despite a lack of evidence, these last few weeks of vile teabagger demonstrations have provided all the evidence needed to put the question to rest and exxpose the baggers for what they truly are. Warning, this diary contains some offensive material.

RACISM

And I'm not just talking about oblivious color-blind white privilege.  I'm talking about about a movement so racist the Nazi Party has given their endorsement.  Oh, I know, these groups try to be provocative and they also endorsed Obama in '08.  But they also explain their support.  While the Nazis felt that Obama was a fool who would ruin African American's chances at ever being elected to high office again, their support for the Teabaggers was explained as support of their pervasive, blatant anti-Semitism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY1t-HHTcAQ&feature=player_embedded

I could make a post a mile long with example after example, but you can click over to YouTube and watch the related videos yourself.  The point is that it is pervasive and undeniable.  Whether the Nazi's support is appreciated or not, it is the Teabagger's similar racist philosophy that enamours them.  All of our probems are because we still have Joooooooos walking around that Hitler didn't kill.  Disgusting.  If this does't destroy the Teabagger movement I don't know what will.

As a side note, the Communist Party has also given their endorsement.  While Communists are certainly responsible for more deaths and misery than the Nazis could ever dream of, at least their intentions were good, so I'll give them a pass.

VIOLENCE

The Teabagger violence has gotten out of control.  We've called them "political terrorists" for some time now, but I think it's time to just refer to them as "terrorists".  After all, some of their leaders are being investigated for terrorism.  They claim an area for themselves (typical Teabagger greed), refuse to pay for a permit, threaten to kill reporters, block traffic, attack the police, and conspire to kill police.  Does the first amendment nullify all other laws? WTF?  Rightfully, the NYPD plans to sue the Teabaggers as a whole for their injuries from now on.

Violence, violence, violence, violence, violence and I could go on but you get the point.  There are over 100 such unique (unrelated, I'm sure) incidents involving upwards of 1000 arrests.  We are being terrorized by the Teabaggers.

And of course, Teabagger violence isn't limited to their opponents- they turn on each other.  Such people can't help themselves, it's their nature. We all know the Teabagger's natural inclination to violence toward women.  We've been seeing a disturbing trend of rape lately- here, here and here for starters.  The Teabaggers have issued a cult-like decree that their rape victims should remain silent about their abuse. The truly disgusting thing is that this violence is so pervasive rapes can go on WITHIN THE GROUP OF TENTS WITH NOBODY TRYING TO STOP IT.  That is who the teabaggers are. If you're a man and you don't hate the Teabaggers right now, then you're not much of a man at all.  Real men don't tolerate violence toward women.  Real men don't tolerate Teabaggers.

Another one of the unfortunate side-effects of Teabagger violence is the drain on our precious public resources, namely the police protecting the women from Teabaggers who aren't demonstrating.  All told, the human cost of teabagger violence is incalculable.

DOOKIE

It is my belief that the reason the Teabaggers are so unsanitary, covered in feces, vomit, and urine is because they are naturally anti-science.  They deny that human waste and garbage poses health threats.  They don't accept modern waste management.  Many of them were taught from the Christian Bible that people were created by god, and so their turds are actually divine.

And really, this just makes the case for better public education.  We need to invest more in the teachers who can correct the backwards Teabagger hygiene and give these kids a shot at a healthy life.  You can't just poo anywhere in this country.  It's not healthy and it's not fair to others.  We have places to poo.  These children need to learn where or we have no chance as a nation.

More and more city governments are attempting to address the sanitation issue, but are finding they must deal with the violence issue first.

If you are ever near a group of Teabaggers head for the nearest shower and wash yourself immediately.  It is reccomended that you dispose of your clothing in a manner consistent with biohazard regulations.

IN CLOSING

I hope what I've provided here will be used as a reference.  The next time some Rethuglikkkan tells you "the tea party isn't racist", or "we're just law-abiding people who love the constitution", now you have the undeniable PROOF to show them what the Teabaggers truly are.  Not ony is their movement disgusting, but they are just a disgusting group of people no matter how they're organized.

No longer can the media hide the truth from us.  Surely there will be many more examples of my points here in days to come.  Eventually, the weight of the evidence will be too much and the Teabaggers will go the way of the KKK and the Nazis.

Now let's get out there and expose them.

ORIGINALLY POSTED TO IERA ON SAT OCT 29, 2011 AT 08:33 AM PDT.

I don't know which is better, the brilliance of the author or that Markos has yet to pull this down.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
And while on the topic of humor...for reasons that can pretty much be deduced and assumed, as of right now the Onion has published only two articles on OWS (over two weeks back). Since OWS is absolute comedy gold, this, more than anything else, illustrates just who and what the Onion is in the tank for.

Pity.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Here is Crowder on OWS:

#OccupyRacism!!!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Thanks Trap - that was funny (at their expense of course). The comments show that it stung (struck a nerve) and fractured several fragile egos...in other words, job well done!  ::thumbsup::

RickZ

You do not know the difference between (3+ / 0-)
Authoritarianism and Communism.

Stop painting Communism as bad.

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.

by Horace Boothroyd III on Sat Oct 29, 2011 at 08:54:24 AM PDT

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
I'll never understand how anybody can read that trash without puking .

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
  . . .

So is the Socratic Method of education, a  "progressive discovery of our own ignorance."

"The more you know, the more you realize you know nothing."

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
This satire is the best takedown of the idiotic comparisons between Tea Party and OWS that I've seen yet.

In you face, mofakkas.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I'll have to wait until I get home tomorrow to get to all the links (damn slow connection ::bashing::), but the author seems to have a 6th grader's imagination. Friggn' HILLARIOUS!! ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
  You do not know the difference between (3+ / 0-)
Authoritarianism and Communism.

Stop painting Communism as bad.

It's like these morons simply cannot fathom that the conditions exalted by communism are so contrary to human nature that even attempting to see them to fruition necessarily requires the constant application of "authoritarianism". This moron pretends the two are unrelated. I guess the fact that every communist regime has been highly authoritarian is just another example of It Wasn't Being Run By The Right People (tm). Funny how communism's current advocates are always, presumably, the ones who are going to get it right...."we are the ones we've been waiting for" and all that.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Yet another good link from HotAir. This time it is a three part series from Human Events mocking the pathetic children who make up the OWS and the 99%. Someone somewhere made the point that 37% polled as supporting the OWS hippies which means that they aren't the 99% (I knew that) but are, at best, the 37%. I would suggest that they are the 5% who are chronically unemployable for completely self-imposed reasons.

Seriously, multiple body piercings, tattoos measurable in square feet and other forms of exhibitionist self-mutilation are going to make you unemployable unless you aspire to a career in the arts. And even then you are limiting yourself to the odd menial job such as cashier at Guitar Center.

These articles are very funny so be forewarned.

Ditch The Coke Nail: Advice for the 99 Percent Movement

Some Dreams Just Need Killing: More Advice for the 99 Percent Movement

Try Showing Some Cleavage: Final Advice for the 99 Percent Movement

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Sounds like they needed to go to trade schools instead of wasting thir parents money. I didn't see one that said "I'm a plumber and am out of work"
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Plumbing and heating are more or less recession proof. People will pay just about anything if they have no heat, no hot water and/or the toilet doesn't work.

In the south air conditioning is about the same.

Need for contract sociologists? Not so much.