Author Topic: NYC is already on my Quarantine List, maybe this will be the last straw for you!  (Read 674 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Its been on mine since the mid-70s when I had a couple of flight connections/stopovers there.  Flew a chopper from La Guardia to JFK and the sight of all those blocks of houses just got to me.  Having grown up in a town of 300 I have this aversion to teeming masses of humanity like I experienced in places like Saigon, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, London, et al.  I just like it in uncrowded small town USA.  Better yet, closest neighbor at least a mile away.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline richb

• Established Member
I dare say the open countryside will become far more popular in the future.  Most major cities will be unlivable (ok, some are like that already) WTSHTF.

Thankfully most liberals think the opposite will happen WTSHTF, that only people in cities will be the survivors.  Don't know how they think a large city can be freestanding.   The countryside is just fine (maybe more so) without major cities.   Cities need the country to survive.   

Just look at Rome when the empire died,   the population went from over a million to about 10,000 in only a few years.   
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 04:51:26 PM by richb »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
They'll have to eat each other...

:D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.