Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 485233 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #1220 on: June 30, 2014, 07:20:24 AM »
Might be feral...but they lack the common animal sense of so-called lower beings living in the wild...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1221 on: July 01, 2014, 08:16:39 AM »
I could go a lot more days without hearing anything from this racist lizard!  Here he is again darting his forked tongue all about...

http://weaselzippers.us/191741-jesse-jackson-eleven-southern-states-have-gone-confederate-again/

Racism, blah blah blah...Redneck Confederate yadda yadda yadda...

This turd never changes his mindless drivel...

Talk about stuck in the past...this assclown is so far behind he can see his own anus!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1222 on: July 03, 2014, 07:36:17 AM »
No mention of whitey so I can only assume this was black on black crime...you knowm that stuff the FBI or locals don't care to quantify or report on...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/07/02/police-looking-for-possible-witnesses-in-shooting-death-of-newark-teen/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1223 on: July 03, 2014, 01:34:28 PM »
It's Newark, that's all you need to know in order to know.

And this ...

“Just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time,” Michael Bond said.

Bullsht.  I am so tired of hearing that.  The girl was walking down the street with a friend, minding her own business.  There's nothing "wrong" about the place or time except the murderer.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1224 on: July 03, 2014, 02:25:40 PM »
Yup.

Wrong is the psycho that did this, wrong are the policies that let wrong thrive and wrong are the people putting up with it!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1225 on: July 05, 2014, 08:47:14 AM »
Once upon a time in America, we, the people, would set out in posse and bring the perpetrator in dead or alive to face swift justice if necessary by a judge that knew and upheld the law that was still based solely on the Ten Commandments given to us by Nature's God.

Not anymur.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1226 on: July 06, 2014, 09:20:05 PM »
After great hardship it will once again be, let us hope to see that day.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1227 on: July 07, 2014, 11:53:05 AM »
Gun-free aka scum-haven Chitcago continues to live down to expectations...

As usual you kind of have to read between the lines...or see racist code words like "known gang member" and overly creative racial names to get a hint as to the ethnicity of vicitms and perps...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/07/07/11-killed-at-least-60-wounded-in-citywide-shootings-this-weekend/

Gun-free Rahm-world...more wild west than the wild west ever was!!!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1228 on: July 07, 2014, 05:42:07 PM »

As usual you kind of have to read between the lines...or see racist code words like "known gang member" and overly creative racial names to get a hint as to the ethnicity of vicitms and perps...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/07/07/11-killed-at-least-60-wounded-in-citywide-shootings-this-weekend/

Did the two teenagers that died have a smile on their face or bewilderment look?

Seriously, did they expect anything else ...on a long holiday weekend?
What was the race of the projectiles?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1229 on: July 08, 2014, 07:09:47 AM »

Did the two teenagers that died have a smile on their face or bewilderment look?

Seriously, did they expect anything else ...on a long holiday weekend?
What was the race of the projectiles?

Copper?  That's a projectile of color, right?  Color everywhere!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1230 on: July 30, 2014, 07:13:10 PM »
New Orleans gets in on the "Knockout Game".

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/07/victim_of_st_roch_attack_they.html#incart_m-rpt-2

William Murphy set out Sunday night to pick up a few groceries at the New Orleans Food Co-op in the St. Roch neighborhood. The roughly three-block walk is one the 54-year-old home renovator said he's made countless times since moving to the neighborhood in 2006.

But what should have been a routine errand quickly turned into a harrowing encounter with a group of teenagers who left him bloody and battered.

He remembers only flashes, he said, including the teens taking his laptop from his backpack but never attempting -- despite ample opportunity -- to take the $90 he had in his wallet.

"This was a planned assault," Murphy said when reached by phone Tuesday (July 29), two days after the attack. "It was not a robbery attempt. They just wanted to stomp somebody."

Murphy, who serves as vice president of the Faubourg St. Roch Improvement Association, became the second victim of weekend attacks in St. Roch. New Orleans police believe both were carried out by some of the same juveniles.

Around 9:30 p.m., Murphy said he was walking in the 1300 block of Music Street when his assailants "blindsided" him from around the street corner. He doesn't know how long the beating lasted, only that maybe seven or eight individuals punched and kicked him multiple times in the face and body.

One blow left a clear shoe imprint on his forehead.

A friend of his saw the beating from her window and yelled in an attempt to scatter the group, Murphy said.

"I think they did what they wanted to do," he said. "I was definitely on the ground. If they had wanted to take my possessions with eight of them stomping my head, I'm sure they could have done more. They could have continued if they wanted to."

Murphy said he somehow managed to briefly chase the group after the attack subsided. By then, his friend and her boyfriend came to his aid.

At the hospital, where he stayed overnight, doctors stitched up the cut to his swollen left cheek. Despite several lacerations on his face and bruises throughout his body, he said he suffered no broken bones and no serious injuries to his head or internal organs.

"I'm just kind of achy," he said. "My head is achy. They kicked me in both temples."

The day before the attack on Murphy, New Orleans artist Christopher Brumfield said maybe a dozen teens, armed with sticks and bats, beat him as he walked along St. Roch Avenue near North Claiborne Avenue.

Brumfield said he had to crawl into oncoming traffic to escape the assault.

NOPD said they have stepped up patrols in the area following the weekend violence. But with a third attack reportedly occurring on July 21 near the intersection of St. Roch Avenue and North Villere Street, Murphy questioned why police haven't made their presence felt sooner.

No mention of race.... ::thinking::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1231 on: July 30, 2014, 08:34:01 PM »
I lived in New Orleans for 18 months starting in 1961. The city was highly segregated then. We lived in "WOP-town" which bordered on "Nigger-town". More than once my brothers and I were chased through the streets of our neighborhood by roving gangs of blacks.

It wasn't known as the "Knockout Game" then....

Edited for clarity...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1232 on: July 31, 2014, 07:24:16 AM »
I think I'd rather be in Coonass-town or Cajun-town...if I were in that nape of the neck anyway...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1233 on: July 31, 2014, 06:01:49 PM »
I think I'd rather be in Coonass-town or Cajun-town...if I were in that nape of the neck anyway...

You got it, brau!!! ::danceban::

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1234 on: August 05, 2014, 11:39:51 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/video-of-st-louis-knockout-attack-goes-viral-on-internet-video/

300 times?  Beyond feral, unrecoverable sub-humans...

This ilk needs to be put down like rabid dogs...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:48:27 AM by Libertas »

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #1235 on: August 05, 2014, 11:41:43 AM »

300 times?  Beyond feral, unrecoverable sub-humans...

This ilk needs to be put down like rabid dogs...

Sure about that link??

Edit to remove link.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:53:46 AM by benb61 »
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1236 on: August 05, 2014, 12:00:47 PM »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1237 on: September 12, 2014, 12:07:51 PM »
The family that shoots it out together....
DETROIT (WWJ) - Detroit police say a prayer vigil on the city’s west side turned into a deadly family feud with several people shot, a car wreck and multiple suspects under arrest.

“It appears we have eight people shot; two in custody, fleeing the scene; five in custody at the hospital that, instead of going to show support, decided to act stupid — we had to lock them up; and we have three weapons we’ve recovered,” Detroit Assistance Police Chief Steve Dolunt told WWJ’s Mike Campbell.

The situation unfolded just before 2 a.m. Friday after a prayer vigil near Patton and Kendall streets, in a neighborhood near Outer Drive and I-96.

As the vigil was wrapping up, a vehicle drove by and a gunman opened fire on the group of people standing outside. At least eight people were struck by gunfire; one man was killed.

Maurice Westley lives behind the house where the shooting took place.

“There was a short intermission and then I heard a different type of gun going off. People were screaming and yelling and banging on doors. The shots went off, back and forth for like five minutes, or even longer,” he said. “It’s a mess but I’m not surprised at all, not in this neighborhood.”

When officers arrived on the scene, a vehicle was speeding away from the home. Police pursued the vehicle for about two miles until it crashed into a fire hydrant and front porch of a home at Burt Road and West Chicago Avenue, near Rouge Park.

Police say a woman in the vehicle was ejected and declared dead at the scene. Another passenger who was in the back seat of the car is hospitalized in critical condition. Two other passengers were arrested.

Senovia Alexander thinks the woman killed in the crash was her cousin, but she said police aren’t giving her any answers.

“We heard that there was a car crash. We have no idea of who was chasing them or nothing. They’re not letting us in the hospital, they’re not letting us identify the body. They asked us for a picture, we showed them a picture and we’re still left without no information,” she said. “They’re not even letting mothers to the people that’s at the hospital in the hospital at all. Our rights are being tooken (sic).”

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1238 on: September 12, 2014, 12:23:32 PM »
 ::facepalm::

She can't even speak proper English, but she "knows" all about her rights .........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1239 on: September 12, 2014, 12:29:51 PM »
What deity were they praying to?  Baal?

::mooning::