Author Topic: Illegal immigration: 'humanitarian crisis' on border  (Read 14753 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Illegal immigration: 'humanitarian crisis' on border
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2014, 01:59:52 PM »
Truly amazing .....

Apex NC man defends his sign after calls to take it down

A sign posted outside an Apex home is drawing a lot of attention and backlash for what the homeowner has written on it.

The sign outside Bryan Smith's home reads, "Illegals are criminals. No amnesty. Close the border."

He tells ABC11 it's merely a definition, that if anyone comes to this country illegally, they are breaking a law and are therefore, a criminal.

Ashley Arellano of Apex does not see it that way. She passes by Smith's house every day on her way to work. She took a picture of the sign last week and posted it on social media where she says hundreds of people agree with her that it needs to be taken down.

Arellano says grouping all illegal immigrants together and calling them criminals is not accurate. She says her husband and other close family members came to America from Mexico, illegally. Arellano says they're all now taking the proper path to citizenship.

"You cannot single out just one you know, one group of people just because of their status whether they're legal or not legal," said Arellano. "It's not right."

This issue is also personal for Smith. He and his wife adopted two daughters more than 10 years ago; one is from Guatemala and the other is from Peru.

From the comments: 
Jeff_Morse disqus_BtLHgPHkwG • 3 hours ago

Someone Should call I.C.E a five minute search shows She is a Reg democrat and
Smith is a Unaffiliated. She owns a Painting company Arellano Painting,
and a House cleaning business per Angies list. Any bets on the legal
status of some of the workers..... Are they paying the payroll taxes,
SSI taxes, Medicaid Taxes, Workers Comp????

There isn't enough profanity in the world to express what I think about this.  Can you imagine the freakin' NERVE?!  Her husband is illegal (and other "family members") and not only does she announce this to the world, she's the instigator of the stink being made about:

"Illegals are criminals. No amnesty. Close the border."
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »
If illegally entering the country wasn't breaking the law they would not be criminals or...illegal...DUH!!!

We should all put up signs, people want to use this to start the next Civil War?  Fine.  I'll be your Huckleberry!!!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2014, 07:26:55 PM »
  The stupidity just burns.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2014, 07:19:44 AM »
Hoping to stem the recent surge of migrants at the Southwest border, the Obama administration is considering whether to allow hundreds of minors and young adults from Honduras into the United States without making the dangerous trek through Mexico, according to a draft of the proposal.

Allow me to translate:  the US government is going to GO to Honduras, round up "refugees" there, and transport them here.

This is a typical Obongo play; when feeling thwarted, he doubles down.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2014, 11:45:56 AM »
They are emboldened now, because they have one and only one real advantage: the cultural Marxism that has taken root in white society. If and when whitey decides to start being consciously ethnic in his thinking, the numerical advantages Gutierrez boasts of won't matter.

What do they really think they're going to "win" in their Aztlan fantasy? Physical possession of the dirt under their feet? I think they must blithely assume that the wealth and sophistication that the gringo built will be theirs. In reality what they will get is a rapid regression to the Mexican mean, and if that's such a great thing then WTF do they all want to keep coming here?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2014, 11:50:33 AM »
They are emboldened now, because they have one and only one real advantage: the cultural Marxism that has taken root in white society. If and when whitey decides to start being consciously ethnic in his thinking, the numerical advantages Gutierrez boasts of won't matter.

What do they really think they're going to "win" in their Aztlan fantasy? Physical possession of the dirt under their feet? I think they must blithely assume that the wealth and sophistication that the gringo built will be theirs. In reality what they will get is a rapid regression to the Mexican mean, and if that's such a great thing then WTF do they all want to keep coming here?

"Wretchard" vibrating to the same wave, Glock --

... possibly the most dangerous barbarians live in the West. These, by being born there, assume they are Westerners by inheritance or osmosis. They also regard Western civilization as “found”, its goodies a stash waiting to be used or distributed. Nor do they trouble themselves as to its provenance, for there has always been plenty more where the stash came from.

For these barbarians Western civilization and its associated quest for God or Truth are a bothersome impediment, a “white man’s culture”, a hundred year old relic ideology nobody bothers with, some irksomely judgmental superfluity that gets in the way of fun and spreading the fruits to arrivals at the border and various victim groups.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2014, 02:51:16 PM »

... possibly the most dangerous barbarians live in the West. These, by being born there, assume they are Westerners by inheritance or osmosis. They also regard Western civilization as “found”, its goodies a stash waiting to be used or distributed. Nor do they trouble themselves as to its provenance, for there has always been plenty more where the stash came from.

For these barbarians Western civilization and its associated quest for God or Truth are a bothersome impediment, a “white man’s culture”, a hundred year old relic ideology nobody bothers with, some irksomely judgmental superfluity that gets in the way of fun and spreading the fruits to arrivals at the border and various victim groups.

I see "Bad Luck" on the horizon. And yet all of those gringo's still ended up with the ammo, weapons, farmland and stored food. How did that happen?
Lets form a mob and take it from them, and then we can live in poverty and have peace - secure in the knowledge that no one is doing better than anyone else and that we are all miserable. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2014, 02:55:40 PM »

I see "Bad Luck" on the horizon. And yet all of those gringo's still ended up with the ammo, weapons, farmland and stored food. How did that happen?
Lets form a mob and take it from them, and then we can live in poverty and have peace - secure in the knowledge that no one is doing better than anyone else and that we are all miserable.

Yeah, sure.  As long as the initiators get the bigger, better share because Bossman, yes?

All of which lasts only so long as the take lasts and then the die-off begins and then the producers do what they always do. 

The cycle of life.  ::snort::

P.S.  "Bad luck"; I love that explanation of failure in a cynical, hold my beer I want to shoot myself in the head kind of way.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2014, 06:56:56 AM »
Obama gonna make it all right with the influx of more such ilk!

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-immigration-20140726-story.html#page=1

More illegal imperial dictates, no pushback, no legal action (impeachment/removal) happening...the rule of law dead as a door nail and the rule of tyrants upon us...

They are leaving only one choice!!!

Oh, and on another border...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/border-patrol-points-gun-at-iowa-boy-scout-troop-threatens-young-scouts-video/

No mention of the race of the agent drawing a bead on a boy scouts head...but of course the Fedcoats are denying that happened, so, who ya gonna believe, a boy scout or a Fedcoat?

All these fascist motherf**kers and lotters got pain and death awaiting them!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2014, 11:25:41 AM »
 ::cussing::  Mexico!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/mexico-complains-after-texas-announces-plans-to-send-national-guard-to-border/

Dear Mexico,

Outside of the traitorous scumbags in the Obama Regime and their ilk there is nobody you can talk to on our side of the border who recognizes you have one damn thing to say about what we do to enforce our laws in our country.  Why don't you reform yourself in how you mistreat, extort and sometimes rape and kill those coming across YOUR southern border before you even think of opening your stinking mouths about anybody else!  Oh, and another thing, ANY lawlessness and violence spilling over into my state from your side will be meet with immediate and lethal action.  If I have to invade your bandit nation and strap trophies on my Hummer to parade back home don't fricken doubt I'll do it!

Have a nice day,

-Governor Rick Perry

(That's what should be sent!!!)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2014, 12:29:11 PM »
Shorter -- Dear Mexico -

KMA.

- Governor Rick Perry

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2014, 12:37:30 PM »
Heh! 

I need more venting time I guess... 

;D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2014, 12:45:57 PM »
Back in January when the feds put out RFPs for companies to provide transportation services for "unaccompanied undocumented migrant minors" they knew exactly what was coming. They knew it was coming because they engineered the whole thing.

We don't know the half of it, according to the copious amount of information here:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/07/22/one-media-outlet-catching-on-to-massive-governmental-non-profits-housing-the-unaccompanied-alien-minors-southwest-key-under-review/

I wrote on another thread that the "helping professions" are nothing but a taxpayer funded jobs programs and it appears "money laundering operations" can be added to that.

Aaand, to add insult to injury ...

... Southwest Key Programs is the largest provider of services to unaccompanied children in the United States. Their headquarters is in Austin, Texas.

... They are led by Dr. Juan Sanchez, President and CEO – 2012 salary $338,770

With a total company payroll around $65,000,000 on 2012 taxpayer revenue of $85,000,000 (98.76% taxpayer funded)

“Dr. Sanchez is proud to have built one of the most diverse nonprofits in the country, where 93 percent of Southwest Key’s 2,000 employees, including most top managers and board members, are people of color“.

Got that?  "Most diverse" now means vast majority non-White.

This all just gets worse and worse and worse.  Something somewhere has got to snap and I'm really amazed it hasn't happened already.

P.S. Apologies if this link has already been posted; I didn't have the patience to go back through all the pages and I have the mother of all summer colds.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2014, 01:03:23 PM »
I had not seen that before, we all know they've been getting shuttled all over the nation by Team Obama, we just hear stories here and there as they pop up and get reported in the blogosphere...the MFM is complicit in this as they are not documenting squat or raising any alarms, whereas if this has been the illegal importation and distribution of right-wing whites from Godknowswhere they would be going full crap-tossing apenuts!

The number of criminals and crimes increases exponentially with each passing minute...

Something is going to pop, and soon.

What are parents going to do when all these non-English speaking people start draining resources at schools and cause their kids to falter, we all know it only takes one moron sometimes to drag a class down, mutliply that by whatever...same for health care resources, sorry I can't see your kid now, I got all these sick undocumented future democrats to tend to, just sit down and we'll get to you...etc etc...

I think the anger is yet to reach boiling and spill over...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2014, 07:38:21 AM »
BS Boehner Bill...whatever...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/conncarroll/2014/07/30/the-conservative-case-against-boehners-border-bill-n1872391

IDC!  Bill this Bill that...who fricken cares!  They are not enforcing the laws on the books, they are not held accountable...somebody come up with one good reason why ANY Bill or ANY Law matters a damn anymore?! 

This is ALL BS!!!  We are all cooked frogs!!!  GTFO of the pot, idiots!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2014, 10:07:52 AM »
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/07/30/immigrant-teen-claims-he-was-mistreated-by-border-officials-my-time-in-the-ice-boxes-was-worst-experience-of-my-life/#comments

The teen identified as Saul told the Congressional Progressive Caucus during an ad-hoc hearing that his time at a border detention facility was “horrible,” describing it as “the worst experience” of his life after the unaccompanied minor crossed the border illegally in April.

... “I walked 30 minutes to the immigration station where I was placed in a big room with 200 children aged 10 and up,” Saul told the caucus. “The room was very cold, I was shivering the whole time. There weren’t any beds. They gave us nylon which barely kept us warm and they gave us cold ham sandwiches twice a day. I was very hungry because it wasn’t enough food.”

Saul claimed that officials handcuffed some children outside the room if they didn’t behave well.

... “My time in the ice boxes was the worst experience of my life. I hardly slept for six days,” Saul testified. “The lights were on for 24 hours a day and they didn’t allow us to sleep because they came in every 2 hours to count how many children were there.”

Saul pleaded for immigrant children not to be allegedly mistreated.

“Please don’t mistreat children the way your government has mistreated me,” he said.

Words fail .........

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2014, 12:38:23 PM »
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/07/30/immigrant-teen-claims-he-was-mistreated-by-border-officials-my-time-in-the-ice-boxes-was-worst-experience-of-my-life/#comments

The teen identified as Saul told the Congressional Progressive Caucus during an ad-hoc hearing that his time at a border detention facility was “horrible,” describing it as “the worst experience” of his life after the unaccompanied minor crossed the border illegally in April.

... “I walked 30 minutes to the immigration station where I was placed in a big room with 200 children aged 10 and up,” Saul told the caucus. “The room was very cold, I was shivering the whole time. There weren’t any beds. They gave us nylon which barely kept us warm and they gave us cold ham sandwiches twice a day. I was very hungry because it wasn’t enough food.”

Saul claimed that officials handcuffed some children outside the room if they didn’t behave well.

... “My time in the ice boxes was the worst experience of my life. I hardly slept for six days,” Saul testified. “The lights were on for 24 hours a day and they didn’t allow us to sleep because they came in every 2 hours to count how many children were there.”

Saul pleaded for immigrant children not to be allegedly mistreated.

“Please don’t mistreat children the way your government has mistreated me,” he said.

Words fail .........

If that's the case he should be begging for a ticket home.  This is bullsh*t.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2014, 07:44:59 AM »
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/08/01/immigrant-detention-center-has-hair-salon-for-women/

http://www.krgv.com/news/immigrants-to-be-housed-in-suites-near-san-antonio/

Wow, these Texas accomodations are nicer than anything Liberty-centric people can look forward to once the progressives start stuffing FEMA camps, eh?