Author Topic: EPA gets Homeland Security to Raid Statesville, NC home for evil Land Rover  (Read 911 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.infowars.com/homeland-security-agents-raid-home-to-seize-land-rover-for-violation-of-epa-regulations/

These goons emit CO2, they should seize themselves!!!  EPA goons too, there is CO2 spewing goons everywhere!

This is fricken ridiculous!  Private property?  Pah!  Silly peasant!  Laws?  Pah!  They too are what the state says it wants!  Rights?  Pah!  What do you think this is, a country that values Liberty and God-given rights?  Pah, silly serf!  You will pay, you will comply!

When is someone gonna drop some of these clowns?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 07:35:17 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.infowars.com/homeland-security-agents-raid-home-to-seize-land-rover-for-violation-of-epa-regulations/

These goons emit CO2, they should seize themselves!!!  EPA goons too, there is CO2 spewing goons everywhere!

This is fricken ridiculous!  Private property?  Pah!  Silly peasant!  Laws?  Pah!  They too are what the state says it wants!  Rights?  Pah!  What do you think this is, a country that values Liberty and God-given rights?  Pah, silly serf!  You will pay, you will comply!

When is someone gonna drop some of these clowns?

I assume the Vehicle complied with State regulations or it would have a plate.  The Feds could have taken the plate and left the vehicle to be used as a planter.
No this is obvious probing and muscle flexing by the DHS to see just how NAZI they can go before someone shoots one of them between the eyes.
You can bet this person donated money to a Tea Party organization as well. And why wait till after the vehicle was sold to take it? Why not go after the guy selling it? Was the guy selling it in on the sting?  Maybe some big-wig at DHS just wanted one of his own. Completely lawless.
Shoot when you see the Whites of their eyes are accept they will rob and steal you blind. Bow before your masters.

"Honest Judge, I just thought they were thieves dressed up as Feds - because the Feds don't have the authority to seize a vehicle based on its type - I just got it- I  had driven it once. .  Its emissions were Zero.  They had to be thieves, and they pointed weapons at me and threatened me to I pointed my weapon at them and killed them dead as the scum they are. "

Green Police: Audi Super Bowl Ad

Remember Audi's Green Police Ad.
How Funny.
Still Laughing?

At least 40 cars were taken by DHS who apparently enforces EPA "Regulations" now ( they aren't laws, no congressman ever passed them)   The reason?  They were illegal imported.

So were all of those immigrants from South America- but I don't see DHS doing anything about that.  If you open the border all sorts of contraband will come across.  And now you are going to arrest and punish not the IMPORTER but the person who buys the good legally?   If you wanted to stop the import of these vehicles you should have done it at the border.  Buy your own policy once they are in the country they are legal.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:31:21 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline richb

• Established Member
UGHHHHHH,   Why oh why do these alphabet agencies even have swat teams????    Or any law enforcement powers for that matter..........

Unless we take those things from these agencies,  things like this will be become very very common.   In some ways they are becoming common. 

Even if these people manage to get their vehicle back,  its going to cost them some major money.   Its going to cost major money and they likely will never get that LR back...................

Obama's Amerika sucks major balls................

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Should booby-trap our stuff, they take it, make it hurt!  It's what they are going to make us all become, outlaws, but of course being called an outlaw by fascists isn't the stigma they would like it to be nor does it hold much meaning to us other than the letting us know we are on the right side.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.