Author Topic: Open-Boarders Dems in Philly for DNC - Put up a 4 mile fence keep the rabble out  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, the do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do elists Dem's tell America they have to allow the filthiest dregs in the world in but none but the high-and-mighty in DemonRat circles can enter their precious gathering of the faithful!!!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/dnc-erects-four-mile-fence-around-philly-convention-site/

Trump should be able to have a running field day with this material!

ETA  -

H/T-Weaselzippers
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 08:12:30 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Building that wall.....Looks like Black Lives Matter are erecting it.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
So I heard in the stadium where they're having this thing, the different seating sections called "red, white, and blue" are having "white" removed from the names, because racism.

http://www.infowars.com/dems-censor-white-from-red-white-and-blue-to-avoid-triggering/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
So I heard in the stadium where they're having this thing, the different seating sections called "red, white, and blue" are having "white" removed from the names, because racism.

http://www.infowars.com/dems-censor-white-from-red-white-and-blue-to-avoid-triggering/

First of all, someone has to sit around a table thinking this stuff up and the others have to think it's a good idea. 2nd, I like to read the pro Hillary stories...not that I like Hillary but to read the comments. Whether it's a CNN puff piece or one like this above, the disgust for Hillary runs deep and wide. I'm not sure who is gonna vote for her but from the comments on every story I read, apparently not very many. I know the fix is likely in....but it must be a doozy.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Hillary is a vampire.  She just has that vampire quality, like I could imagine her drinking the blood of babies to extend her life or something.

The other day it occurred to me (and reminded me that I am getting older) that most of your wet-behind-the-ears, young-and-dumb Bernie supporters aren't old enough to remember anything about the Clinton years.  Many of them weren't even alive then.  Hillary is not this iconic figure to them.  This reality simply does not jive with the media narrative that there's some huge pent up desire to see her finally over the finish line.

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
My gym facebook page has several posts of democrats stating they are done. Apparently they are watching the anti cop display and a few have had enough. I refuse to watch. I know what's happening.

Man, there is such a ground swell of contempt for her.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The weariness of dealing with the constant ooze of Clinton corruption, collusion, cronyism, criminality, creepiness, cynicism, cackling, calumny, canter, chantage, claptrap, clitter, cloaca, codswallop, conspurcation, contretemps and cytheromania...would lead one to believe people have had enough.  But then again latter day citizens are largely lazy, ignorant, stupid and morally bankrupt, so...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
The weariness of dealing with the constant ooze of Clinton corruption, collusion, cronyism, criminality, creepiness, cynicism, cackling, calumny, canter, chantage, claptrap, clitter, cloaca, codswallop, conspurcation, contretemps and cytheromania...would lead one to believe people have had enough.  But then again latter day citizens are largely lazy, ignorant, stupid and morally bankrupt, so...

I can't wait until tomorrow when you cover the "D's"

;D

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

I can't wait until tomorrow when you cover the "D's"

;D

Yes, and it goes without saying that "douche" needs to be in there somewhere   ::laughonfloor::

I also suggest "deleterious"

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I favor just plain old "dead".   :D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
What's wrong with these pictures?

DNC Stage -

RNC Stage -

DNC Floor -

Meanwhile, outside at "The DNC Wall"....

Arrests of Wall-Breakers -

New Anti-Yearning-Masses fence going up -

Democrat Party, youbetchya!   ::laughonfloor::

And notorious white-hater Donna Brazile set to be next DNC Grand Inquisitor.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/285832-dnc-interim-chair-donna-brazile-dont-let-white-boys-win/

Racist bitch must have missed that Tim Kaine Veep pick of Hitlery, eh?  Not only is she racist, she's dumber than a sack of sh*t!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 01:15:54 PM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Trump needs to quote Reagan.......Hillary, tear down that wall. I'd be making so much fun of it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The amount of material to work with is immense and the debris field keeps growing...I'd be ripping her 24/7 with bulldozer-like efficiency.  Literally make it too embarrassing for a waffling tool support that trash in any way...you'll never reach the cadre of true-believers, dupes, ignorati or FSA and the like, but perhaps discouraging enough of the casual supporters will be enough to offset the crud and corruption factors and denies that succubus its imagined birth-right.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:03:47 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Sometimes it is hard to tell if the DNC Wall-Breakers are Berniacs trying to get in...or Berniacs trying to escape Bill Clinton's spewage from the podium...

...judging from the tortured look on its face...perhaps the latter?!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/07/26/maddow-i-found-top-part-of-bills-dnc-speech-shocking-and-rude/

Must have been talking about one of the bimbo's he stalked...before or after arranging the sham marriage to the lesbian doesn't really matter...

And why was 1998 glossed over?

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/bill-clintons-big-omission-from-his-speech-at-the-democratic-national-convention/news-story/bfbfc59ba19f4b4982faf5b86933e927

Oh, yeah.

::hysterical::

Yeah, another run at double-trashing...who wouldn't want this tag-team of filth back in the White House?

Certainly Darth Soros is eager to see it happen...the dirty money will be flying in fast, and the succubus will need it to counter-flood for all the filth leaking out.

Like, uhh, this - http://www.weaselzippers.us/286146-overnight-open-thread-irs-launches-investigation-of-clinton-foundation/

Meanwhile, back on the streets...

Guilty white folk supporting BLM terrorists and sundry black nationalist/racist groups order to the back of the march, along with guilty white MFMers.

Yeah, Obama and the Dem's really brought the races together, didn't they?   ::)

Speaking of racial disharmony...

“Don’t vote for Hillary. She’s killing black people!”

Heh, FSA turns on the hand feeding it crumbs.  Yeah, that's a shame...

::smallestviolin::

While the Berniacs continue to, ahh...feel the Bern....

Non-Berniacs not liking the uprising...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/286067-dozens-of-bernie-delegates-walk-out-when-hillary-nominated-occupy-media-tent-in-protest/

::smallestviolin::

And in a last bit of sick irony...while you don't need an ID to vote (or to be a citizen, or even be alive or real)...to enter the hallowed halls of DNC democracy, you need (drumroll) -

http://iotwreport.com/this-is-whats-required-for-the-truly-important-vote/

Yeah...uhh...

::doublebird::
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:01:08 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well the nightmarish freakshow that is the DNC continues to provide non-stop puke-inducing antics and hilarious in-your-face post-modern democracy in all it's hideous glory...

DNC shysters caught in the Hitlery Fix via latest email dump, this what what Democrat Party democracy looks like and has looked like for a couple decades or more...what's the big deal?  This is what the people want, right?

Well, bad people...stupid people...lazy parasite people...

And in an all-to obvious effort to hide the face of post-modern democracy in action the in-the-Clinton-bag DNCer's nominate Kaine as Veep by deem-and-pass and cranking up loud music to cover folks calling for a vote!

Kaine passed just like ObamaCare!

Duh-mock-ass-ery!

::laughonfloor::

$20T in debt, a nation stoked with racial strife, America's image home and abroad in the toilet...yes, Hitlery is the standard-bearer of misery now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Drudge pic is perfect!

Demonic National Coven Storm Warning!

Dear Lord, please send lightning down upon this podium when the Succubus steps forward to spew her Hellish words!  Let Your Heaven open up and send brimstone upon this evil woman and her sychophants!  Send unto them the largest F-5 tornado possible to suck these vile people from our midst!

Amen!

::praying::

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Heavy rains and possible flooding in the forecast.  Maybe, maybe !!!!    ::popcorn::
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Crap, disappointed again.  Well, it just means The Big Guy left it to us, right?  I'll try not to disappoint Him.   ;)

Meanwhile, at the Demonic National Coven...

http://ntknetwork.com/bill-clinton-falls-asleep-during-hillary-clintons-convention-speech/

Can you blame him?

Probably dreaming of a new batch of interns he can defile...

::speechless::

And in more hilarious asshattery by the Demonic National Coven...

On the last night of the Democratic National Convention, a retired Navy four-star took the stage to pay tribute to veterans. Behind him, on a giant screen, the image of four hulking warships reinforced his patriotic message.  But there was a big mistake in the stirring backdrop: those are Russian warships.  "The ships are definitely Russian," said noted naval author Norman Polmar after reviewing hi-resolution photos from the event. "There's no question of that in my mind."  Based on this specific group of these ship types, one naval expert concluded that this was most likely a photo of the Black Sea Fleet.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/archives/2013/03/20/russian-ships-displayed-at-dnc-tribute-to-vets/78536950/

Still pining for the Soviet era...   ::facepalm::

And in another display of classlessness and outright disprespect...Demonic National Coven members chant and turn backs on MOH awardee as he lists the names of fallen comrades...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/286537-some-dnc-delegates-chant-turn-their-backs-on-medal-of-honor-winner-while-he-lists-names-of-dead-soldiers/

Typical disgusting Prog behavior.

You'd think military people would learn...and have nothing to do with this ilk too...

::facepalm::

And gee whiz, sure wish this would have worked!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/286489-dnc-action-committee-to-attempt-a-citizens-arrest-of-hillary-clinton-tonight-at-the-convention/

And take it for what it's worth (I'm guessing not a whole lot, but then again I am used to disappointment)...

http://iotwreport.com/julian-assange-vows-that-his-next-leak-will-result-in-hillary-clintons-arrest/

And to close on a high note...

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:34:18 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Russian warships?   ::hysterical::

Hey, maybe the Russians hacked their display system too?  But that reminds me, wasn't there another instance of Russian ships being used in place of American ships?  Seems like one of the conventions in 2012 did that too.

- Yours Truly