Author Topic: "Tone"  (Read 782 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"Tone"
« on: July 26, 2016, 08:59:00 AM »
Usually I like Stuart Varney, but in this short 2 minute video you will see a summation of everything that is wrong with the media chattering class, and confirmation that their cranio-rectal inversion is apparently terminal.

Tammy Bruce is the one panelist who gets it, along with the Navy SEAL guest.  I mean look what's going on in the West today.  Every day now there is a new terrorist attack.  Just today they beheaded a priest in a Normandy cathedral.  We're in an existential battle now, and these people still bitch about "tone"?

I got your "tone" right here!   ::viking::   ::vafancoul::

! No longer available
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: "Tone"
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 09:06:43 AM »
Criticism of "tone" has always meant "stop telling the truth, straightforwardly!"

I've been hearing that admonishment all my life -- "watch your tone".  They can all kma.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 11:20:01 AM »
In the current arena, our tone must eclipse & drown out theirs. The other side's tone is bombs & attacks via knife & gun & the suppression of freedom.

It'll take a loud, sustained "tone" to beat & b*tch-smack that ideology into the ground.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 12:56:05 PM »
I like the tone a scary black rifle makes as it ushers another Mainstream Mohammadan to the depths of Hell!

:D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 01:12:06 PM »
And talk about really bad tone...this takkiya-spouting idiot hits all sour notes!!!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/285720-dem-rep-keith-ellison-speaks-at-cair-countering-islamophobia-event/

Can't wait to see Agents of Satan like this miserable f**k get what they deserve!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.