Author Topic: So Anyway...  (Read 758 times)

Offline fordguy_85

So Anyway...
« on: April 16, 2014, 01:10:34 PM »
I guess I need a shirt or a badge made up. A somewhat distant relation of Mrs. Fordguy called me an atheistic, tea party obstructionist, anti-government extremist, communist, domestic terrorist the other day. This guy is a real piece of work, even as liberals go. Practically oozes Leftist garbage while sucking off the government's teat. Most rational people I know respond to reason, facts, statistics, and logic, but this guy needs a baseball bat or something. My update for today; carry on brothers and sisters.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: So Anyway...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »
I don't have any badges fordguy... but I can lend you a baseball bat. Just say the word.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 03:50:35 PM »
I guess I need a shirt or a badge made up. A somewhat distant relation of Mrs. Fordguy called me an atheistic, tea party obstructionist, anti-government extremist, communist, domestic terrorist the other day. This guy is a real piece of work, even as liberals go. Practically oozes Leftist garbage while sucking off the government's teat. Most rational people I know respond to reason, facts, statistics, and logic, but this guy needs a baseball bat or something. My update for today; carry on brothers and sisters.

Because you can be both Anti-government and communist..

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 04:28:01 PM »

What?  No "raacccisssss" included in that?

Look, next time he starts his crap, just stare him right in the eye and say, ""Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Most leftists are NOT rational people, therefore ........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 04:39:52 PM »

What?  No "raacccisssss" included in that?

Look, next time he starts his crap, just stare him right in the eye and say, ""Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Most leftists are NOT rational people, therefore ........

I love that saying ;')

:supercool:

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 05:43:45 PM »
Me too!   ;D
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 07:10:05 PM »
Yeah, I was surprised I didn't get racist thrown in there too...
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 07:54:20 PM »
I'm willing to bet that particular person takes all the fun out of dysfunctional.

I'm so glad my wife's family doesn't have any libs.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 09:03:15 PM »
Drive some nails through the baseball bat first.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 09:42:17 PM »
I have a couple of tee shirts that I have held onto for years. I bring them out when the occasion is warranted. One says (in fairly huge print):

Christian
American
Heterosexual
Pro-Life
Right-Wing
Conservative

Any Questions?

It actually looks very much like this one.

The other one is in much smaller print due to length but it says:

I Believe Life Is Sacred, Marriage Is Forever,
Government Is Too Big,
And Homosexuality Is Deviant Behavior.

I Believe In God.

I Believe That Unborn Children With Beating Hearts
Should Be Allowed To Live.

Unpopular As It May Seem, I Don't Mind Being...

Politically
Incorrect

Couldn't find any examples of it on the web. Not surprising, I suppose, since both shirts are about twenty five years old.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 07:50:19 AM »
I think we need to get this on T-shirt!!!

::thumbsup::   ::cool::   ::praying::   ::whoohoo::   ::danceban::   ::newyear::   ::bustamove::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 03:43:11 PM »
the business that I started and just recently passed on to my children makes plaques, mugs, shirts kindle covers etc all custom designed to the customer's specifications.  Just let them know what you want on your shirt and they will make it for you.... we believe there needs to be an outlet for conservative ideas. too much of what you find on the net is snarkily leftist and we thought there needed to be an option.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson