Author Topic: People now calling for Photo ID on our SS Card  (Read 464 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
People now calling for Photo ID on our SS Card
« on: April 16, 2014, 02:33:34 PM »
I think that Bill O'Reilly just jumped on board. What a moron.

The reason liberals don't want photo ID is the hardships that it would cause a few of us, the poor, especially those that live some distance from the nearest driver licenses issuers, to undergo extreme hardships. Thus, they call it 'voter oppression'.

So, to provide a photo ID at the voting booth, we will now subject the entire citizen population the added job of traveling to the nearest SS office to have an ID photo taken to then print a NEW SS card. Cost? compared to just a few applying for Photo ID driver's license?

Oh yeah, I guess these morons have determined that those that live in the boon docks that aren't close to a drivers license issuer, live close to their SS office (out in the boon docks).

Problem solved.

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline whimsicalmamapig

Re: People now calling for Photo ID on our SS Card
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 05:44:50 PM »
While I do not want the government knowing any more about me (like I think I have any secrets at this point) It does anger me to think of the shenanigans that have always gone on in our votings.

In the end, no matter what we require to try and prevent fraud, some one will invariably be able to outfox the newest system. fraud and cheating will always be with us.

Keeping the government small and in the dark is my preference. If the government was a good deal smaller, any national election fraud would have a much smaller impact on us since the fed would have much less influence on our lives.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 05:48:26 PM »
Idiots!  I'm not giving anybody -- ANYBODY -- anything with my SS# on it that I absolutely don't have to.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 07:42:13 AM »
If people insist on not having photo ID to cast ballots then anybody else asking for anything can go straight to bloody Hell!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 08:51:05 PM »
Idiots!  I'm not giving anybody -- ANYBODY -- anything with my SS# on it that I absolutely don't have to.

That's at least two of us, Pan.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge