Author Topic: The Grand Conjunction?  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
The Grand Conjunction?
« on: August 20, 2014, 10:13:27 PM »
Years ago there was a kids movie called "The Dark Crystal". In it was a scene where a sorceress warns of a "Grand Conjunction" when the planets align and A Really Big Thing happens.

I had a small sense of that when I read this headline....

Homeland Security Warns Ahead Of ‘National Day Of Rage’
http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/20/homeland-security-warns-ahead-of-national-day-of-rage/

If you live in or near one of these 38 cities where these pimple-faced losers want to play at anarchy be forewarned.
If you live in or near a coastal city where the pali terrorists and enablers are protesting Israel (and basically anything that is good) be forewarned.
If you live in or near any city that has a significant black population that has allowed itself to become unhinged over this Mike Brown affair be forewarned.
If you live in or near any city where the illegal alien invaders are protesting be forewarned.

Tomorrow could turn out to be a rough one. If the crazies combine forces it would be catastrophic. I happen to live in an area where all 4 conditions apply. You know I'll be packing extra heat.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: The Grand Conjunction?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 11:09:08 PM »
I'm sooooo glad I live in a rural area.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 01:16:56 AM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 07:41:57 AM »

Homeland Security Warns Ahead Of ‘National Day Of Rage’

Sounds like DHS is HOPING for a national day of rage and is trying to encourage it to happen to me.
The fact that only 4 of the arrested people are FROM Ferguson  screams false flag on this event. THEY ARE TRYING TO GET RIOTS.  And they will probably keep shooting black boys till they get one.  And then there is this ( bear with me its SNOPES)
 where anonymous appears to be DENYING any such thing. 

And here is the [ulr=http://www.quintonreport.com/2014/08/20/exclusive-read-the-dhs-bulletin-on-thursdays-nationwide-day-of-rage-ferguson/DHS bulletin[/url] and it ACTUALLY LISTS the dates and times for each event. (unclassified/for official use only!)  Now if you didn't want this to happen, would you  release a public notice telling everyone who wanted to know when and where?   the DHS is publicizing this video and TRYING to get riots.

Yeah, its all tin foil hat stuff.  And sadly it can't be discounted as such anymore.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:56:52 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 08:53:52 AM »
Yeah, its all tin foil hat stuff.  And sadly it can't be discounted as such anymore.

DHS, resembling the SCoaMF, lays blame elsewhere.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 09:05:56 AM »

DHS, resembling the SCoaMF, lays blame elsewhere.

Yep.  This is probably just to get the blacks all riled up so they will vote Democrat again... I don't see it going to Martial law ( but I am sure they will take it if they can get it.. the more "normal" martial law becomes the happier they will be)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 05:20:38 PM »
More ground prepping is all, to be continued.

They need a solid white right-winger patsy for any martial law to be easier to implement.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 07:38:46 PM »
I remember when The Dark Crystal came out.  I was in kindergarten, because I can remember we had a book fair at school that year and one of the big items back then were these picture books with an accompanying 45 RPM. I got one for The Dark Crystal. All I remember from the actual movie is that it was weird as hell and at 5 years old I didn't understand any of it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly