Author Topic: #SallySezTooBad!  (Read 1621 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
#SallySezTooBad!
« on: June 12, 2017, 08:05:15 PM »
Having a blast bitchsmacking Sally Fields...here.

@sally_field[/b]
Sick of hearing actors talk re politics? 2 bad I won’t stay silent while politicians attack our rights. Proud to #StandwithPP #TonyAwards

@PablodeFleurs now (replying to @sally_field)
Know what you mean, Sally; online debaters say they're sick of me quoting
#SkyHigh #suicide rates for homos+trannies; I say too effing bad!

They say they're TIRED of hearing how their homo buds drop like flies from AIDS & HIV. And I say "Too Bad!!"
#ISayTooBad #SallySezTooBad 😂🤣🤪

#ISayTooBad #SallySezTooBad 😂🤣🤪 Sometimes Sally sez "#Toof**kingBad" She sez "What am I a flying effing Nun?"

I hear women with post #abortion #BreastCancer friggin' complaining about their tits...AND #ISayTooBad!
[and #SallySezTooBad by default!]

Women dying from post abortion disorders & #BreastCancer & homos from cognitive dissonance & AIDS and #SallySezTooBad! #Flyingf**kingNun

When Sally sucked Burt Reynolds' ding-dong & didn't wanna' swallow, #BurtSaidTooBad.
#ISayTooBad #SallySezTooBad (and swallowed anyway).

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 08:12:01 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: #SallySezTooBad!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 10:30:15 PM »
#SallySezTooBad

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 07:08:41 AM »
Wow, they must have scrubbed you out...

Figures, Hollyweirdo genocidal maniacs...Planned Infanticide is a natural ally for them...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 08:17:23 AM »

Figures, Hollyweirdo genocidal maniacs...Planned Infanticide is a natural ally for them...

Yea, but they saw before they scrubbed. There was (even barring the deletions) an even spread of comments, pro and con. I bet she didn't see that coming.

I liked the graphic of a guy peering into a garbage can with the caption, "Oh look, more celebrity opinions".

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 11:39:35 AM »

Yea, but they saw before they scrubbed. There was (even barring the deletions) an even spread of comments, pro and con. I bet she didn't see that coming.

I liked the graphic of a guy peering into a garbage can with the caption, "Oh look, more celebrity opinions".

And that's the delicious and oft-times intoxicating payoff to switching to "Troll mode": In order for them to delete, they must 1st be infuriated. I've even received personal replies from a few site managers*, happily informing me that I'm banned for [LOL] "life"...then you KNOW you've struck just the right nerve.  ;D

*Sorry to be posting this Mr Left-leaning Site Administrator...it's just that I have a strong compulsion to get under your skin & inside your head.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 12:01:42 PM »
Reminds me of the 'ol PL days...it is beyond ridiculous how libiots self-disclose their insanity...throwing their pooh about...then getting all butthurt when they get lit up for tossing their pooh...never once able to stay in the realm of common sense, logic and intelligent discourse...they just go right to ad hom attacks...to say they are toddler-like in their behavior in most respects is unfair to toddlers, they still have the real or illusory hope of growing up...progtards are toddlers for life.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.