Author Topic: Another Rubicon crossed...Muslim murder is OK now  (Read 946 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Another Rubicon crossed...Muslim murder is OK now
« on: July 12, 2017, 07:32:15 AM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/348260-muslim-mom-who-killed-her-infant-gets-probation/

Change all that from "strict Muslim upbringing" to anything else and 1st degree murder charges are leveled, trial is swift and the sentence is severe.

This is sick, this is wrong, this is evil!

There is no law in America anymore...it is arbitrary D-MC star-chamber lawlessness masquerading as justice...

::upsidedownflag::

Way past time to start over...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Another Rubicon crossed...Muslim murder is OK now
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 08:51:30 AM »

Change all that from "strict Muslim upbringing" to anything else and 1st degree murder charges are leveled, trial is swift and the sentence is severe.

According to Obama you can leave unwanted babies out to die on a table of exposure, so this woman at least didn't allow the infant to suffer.  But this is good to know.. because of my strict, white, conservative, racist, confederate flag flying, redneck upbringing  I can't be charged or convicted of murdering niggers by lynching. Its only manslaughter, and I should get probation with time served as punishment. Or am I getting the wrong take away from this article?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Another Rubicon crossed...Muslim murder is OK now
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 12:14:17 PM »

According to Obama you can leave unwanted babies out to die on a table of exposure, so this woman at least didn't allow the infant to suffer.  But this is good to know.. because of my strict, white, conservative, racist, confederate flag flying, redneck upbringing  I can't be charged or convicted of murdering niggers by lynching. Its only manslaughter, and I should get probation with time served as punishment. Or am I getting the wrong take away from this article?

Given that some people and groups are more preferential than others in the de facto star chamber of the ruling statists of the so-called "official" state...I guess it all depends upon what side of that arbitrary divide you are on...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.