Author Topic: Dead Jihadi Pic Whoopdeedoo  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Dead Jihadi Pic Whoopdeedoo
« on: April 18, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »
Really, I don't care.  Like I've said before, they are over there living in dirt fighting scumbags and are largely unappreciated by the locals as well as some jackasses back here in the states...they only made one mistake in my book...letting the pics get into the wrong hands.

Other than that BFD!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-afghan-photos-20120418,0,5032601.story

And the REMF's can KMA!  These same idiots who feel compelled to apologize for these pics and punish those who took part of them are the same asshats that accepted retarded ROE's without a fight and think strapping fake breasts and sympathy bellies on male warriors is a good fvcking idea!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Dead Jihadi Pic Whoopdeedoo
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 11:36:00 AM »
I really couldn't give a rip either. I mean, it's kind of gross and morbid in a "Eww, why would anyone do that" kind of way. But as far as I'm concerned, the sensibilities of the enemy should be disrupted whenever possible. Drape them in raw bacon next time.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 11:38:17 AM »
I really couldn't give a rip either. I mean, it's kind of gross and morbid in a "Eww, why would anyone do that" kind of way. But as far as I'm concerned, the sensibilities of the enemy should be disrupted whenever possible. Drape them in raw bacon next time.

Count me in as one who doesn't care either.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 12:01:50 PM »
This kind of thing has been going on as long as there have been cameras.  My grandpa had pics of dead Japanese.  It has only become a big deal when those who have interests at heart that are not mine, started making a big deal of it, to further embolden enemies.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 02:52:33 PM »
All the conspicuous outrage is what's an outrage!  I could understand the consternation if these were non-combatants or some such, but these were bombers!  Who GAS what is done with them?

I especially hate that people who are completely detached from anything that happens over there, with no remotely similar experience of their own, somehow have license to make sweeping condemnations. And I've got news for them, the Muslim world is singularly unimpressed by all the apologetic groveling. They would respect us more if we celebrated these images, that's just how they work.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 11:49:48 PM »
I'd pay to be part of the picture.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 12:00:40 AM »

Sitting in my recliner with my climate control remote and my TV remote beside me
and my laptop in front of me I find it repulsive.  If I were over there I would be first
in line.  Those bastards just tried to kill our guys POT.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 05:06:28 AM »
Don'tcha know a lot of guys are wondering who the son-of-a-bitch is with the 82nd who ratted out his buddies !  ::rockets:: ::laserkill:: ::gaah:: ::cussing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 06:57:36 AM »
Yeah, somebody not friendly got hold of the pics, self-enforcement mechanisms kicking in as soon as word of this case broke out.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.