Author Topic: Canada's Prime Minister Harper gets hit with rubber bullets in the head (Ears)  (Read 1082 times)

Offline robins111

Based on the media's stupidity in calling foam ear plugs, rubber bullets, a funny is circling the Canadian gun guy sites

Story:   Canada's Prime Minister Harper gets shot in the head, then returns fire.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I find it pretty funny.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Just kind of an FYI: If you enjoy the media making an ass of itself then I can suggest following Matt Yglesias on Twitter. That guy says something either demonstrably wrong or stupid just about once a day. Recently he stated that Gerald Ford was a living president. Today he misstated what Sister Soulja said about "black on black" killings (that thing that Clinton used to give himself some lightweight conservative cred). He is one of the exec editors at Vox. Once said that there was an actual physical bridge that connected Gaza to the West Bank. It goes on and on and on.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:12:56 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Reminds me I need to add an Enfield to my collection.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline robins111

Reminds me I need to add an Enfield to my collection.

They are getting hard to find..  good ones that is..

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
You can still find them on Gunbroker.com and Gunsamerica.com
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline robins111

You can still find them on Gunbroker.com and Gunsamerica.com

When I was a kid. Every corner store had a barrel of these rifles standing in the corner.. A good one could be had for $12.50.. A war used one could be had for 5.00.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
When I was 11 my girlfriend and I were playing in her garage when I discovered a dismantled Enfield in a box. Naturally curious and mechanically adept I reassembled it - and scandalized both families. I remember a lot of finger-pointing between the dads. Quietly (and off to the side) my dad cautioned me to never do that again - and then praised me for a job well done.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
When I was 11 my girlfriend and I were playing in her garage when I discovered a dismantled Enfield in a box. Naturally curious and mechanically adept I reassembled it - and scandalized both families. I remember a lot of finger-pointing between the dads. Quietly (and off to the side) my dad cautioned me to never do that again - and then praised me for a job well done.

::clapping::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline robins111

Should have kept it.. they've dropped 10's of thousands of moose in Canada, the pre and early WW11 versions were scary accurate..

::clapping::