Author Topic: Islam...it's the "whole basket"!  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Islam...it's the "whole basket"!
« on: March 23, 2015, 11:32:43 AM »
http://weaselzippers.us/218050-ex-muslim-calls-for-the-end-of-islam-as-we-know-it/

Thanks.

Can't imagine why this news gets zero MFM coverage...

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Islam...it's the "whole basket"!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 12:00:07 PM »
Yeah .......... me either.

/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 12:12:06 PM »
Prayers for the safety of Ayaan Hirsi Ali. She places her life directly at risk by telling the truth about the malignant cancer of Islam.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 10:12:26 PM »
Like we know: it's incorrect to label terrorists "radical" or "extreme"...they are representative of "fundamentalist" Islam.

The "radicals" would be any Muslim truly seeking peace. They're rare, however...but if you see this guy, a peaceful Muslim is probably right around the corner...

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 06:39:12 AM »
The "radicals" would be any Muslim truly seeking peace.

Also, those would be the very very small minority

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 11:34:03 AM »
Speaking of basket cases...

DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Tells U.S. Muslim Group The Koran Reminds Him Of “Quintessential American Values”…

No, that putrid rag they call a koran reminds me that one of the truly authentic American responses to it is the wiping of ones ass with it!!!

« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:43:47 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 11:43:44 AM »
Oh, fer crissake!  Every damn day they get more lunatic.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 12:07:30 PM »
I used to think they said obviously untrue things like this because they believe that if they just utter it as truth, it would become truth. Kind of like saying, "You don't have to do this" to someone who is about to drive a spear through your chest.

But I don't think that anymore. I think they intentionally call evil good and good evil because they know what it does to the spirit of our nation. Some people will repeat lies as truth - they are morally destroyed. Others, like us, will tire of feeling incredulous, and many will feel defeated and demoralized.

They don't believe the Koran is chock-full of American values. They are just going about the business of destroying the country with lies.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 12:52:44 PM »
I think they intentionally call evil good and good evil because they know what it does to the spirit of our nation. Some people will repeat lies as truth - they are morally destroyed. Others, like us, will tire of feeling incredulous, and many will feel defeated and demoralized.

This.  A thousand times this.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 04:22:50 PM »
“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
- Theodore Dalrymple

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2015, 04:41:11 PM »
“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
- Theodore Dalrymple

Yup. Thus, we have an ideology comprising nearly half the country aligned with people who proclaim that the Koran is a book of American values. Dirty bastards.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 08:55:28 PM »
Dirty, filthy, evil bastards.  Low-down, low-life, scum-bag, communist futhermuckers.

I hate them.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 06:23:48 AM »
What Pan said, times infinity.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »
Little bit off-topic in that islam is not involved, but the "principle" is the same .......

... Liberals like Obama and Davidson demand mandatory celebrations of “diversity” and immigration precisely because they hurt Americans. Afterwards, they mock conservatives and other non-liberals for worrying about the very real harms that liberals trumpet. This will sometimes take the form of a lie which liberals gleefully tell to enrage helpless Americans. Importing tens of millions of foreign workers into the labor market every single year won’t hurt American workers, Davidson asserts: “Most economists now believe that Card’s findings were correct: Immigrants bring long-term benefits at no measurable short-term cost.” No short-term cost, eh? The IT professionals forced to train their alien replacements and victims murdered by Obama’s DREAMers might beg to differ.

... Mocking Americans for fearing the destruction of the economy they built and the political system they have sustained for over 226 years is the point of Davidson’s piece, and the impetus driving calls on the Left for more immigration. What animates much of the discussion surrounding immigration policy is naked hatred for conservatives and contempt for American workers, a mostly unremarked-upon phenomenon.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 02:20:01 PM »
An interesting point I heard this morning on Beck's show is that muslims and their sympathizers will frequently use the race card in response to any detractor. One of Beck's sidekicks pointed out that it's not possible to be racist when discussing a religion because a religion is supposed to be universal in regards to race. This is a simple point that is often overlooked in the heat of an argument but it needs to be remembered because the other side always assumes that the discussion is over as soon as they utter it.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 03:47:52 PM »
An interesting point I heard this morning on Beck's show is that muslims and their sympathizers will frequently use the race card in response to any detractor. One of Beck's sidekicks pointed out that it's not possible to be racist when discussing a religion because a religion is supposed to be universal in regards to race. This is a simple point that is often overlooked in the heat of an argument but it needs to be remembered because the other side always assumes that the discussion is over as soon as they utter it.

Point that out and the next ad hominem will be "bigot", then.  If ya care about either, and I don't.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 06:48:37 AM »
Good addition Pan, both Islamists and Progs use lying as an officially sanctioned tactic to maintain control over both minions and slaves...and foes to be conquered and eliminated.

Which also reminds me of the all too obvious similarities between Islamists, Progs and Fascists.   ;)